LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Ppl Love Plastic Panties?

I would wager my tiara that for moust of the cloth diaper & panty persons, the rubber panties are the main attraction In fact I read a non-ABDL account some years back from a girl who had to wear diapers in a hospital and she said that she "was curious to know what they [the panties] felt like by themselves"

One word: Babykkins Go to my profile>Likes>Evaluating Panties and the bottom link in the text and then the Babykins link

When I first got interested in this fetish, it was the plastic pants that did it for me! I remember as a bedwetting kid always being diapered at night in cloth diapers, but it was the plastic pants that turned me on. Then I got into disposable diapers around age 12 or so. For years when I wore disposable diapers, it was just the diapers. I didn't even know where to get adult sized plastic pants! This was in the late 70's and early 80's. It used to be that I would wear just my disposables out places, or disposables with regular underpants over them. Now I say I probably wear plastic pants over my disposables 90% of the time! Gotta love those plastic pants of which I probably have 30 different pairs or more!

Same here! A diaper w/o either plastic pants or better yet rubber pants is just not the same! I sometimes just wear the plastic or rubber pants by themselves as I enjoy the snug fit and that by itself can be quite pleasurable!! 99% of the time it is both for me, 30 pairs? Try I have two dresser drawers full and some of those haven't even been out of their package yet! Just love the new panties smell so as the old ones get cracks and splits (beyond repair) out comes the new ones!

I remember I used to wear disposables only, then I ordered some plastic pants to put over them. I ordered smaller than normal to make sure I had a fit that would go over the disposables without to much bagging and bunching to give me any lines in my jeans. I love the feeling of having them on. The extra protection factor, and the way when mommy rubs me front or backs and the plastic slides over the outer shell of the diaper.

I finally got some cloth diapers as a gift from my used to be girlfriend who diapered and pinned me into them, that was about the most awesome feeling of having her pin me in. Then to slide up the plastic panties and tuck me in to them. Man that is got to be the best feeling ever.

So now I have a Pocket Diaper given to me by a great friend on here, which I wear alot. I am not really sure I like the wet feeling so much so sometimes I put the 3 or 4 clothe baby diapers in the pocket and then line the diaper with a modified Pampers with holes cut. The feeling is great and I feel so safe and secure with some side snap panties on when I go out, and believe it or not they aren't that noticeable. Just the form fit kind of thing they are made like, I love the little elastics around the legs and gives me just enough to fill out my backside and feel great.

I love plastic panties!!! My Favorite is the Babies print that's out right now. :)

How could one consider themselves well dressed unless they have plastic panties over their diapers. After struggling to find the "right" ones after Gary quit making the "stars" I've discovered Comco... I'm loving them!

I understand that there is somethingt in pink coloring that turns you into a girl :giggle"

A Fine Cloth Diaper Without Rubber pants is like bottling your best wine and not corking it and just leaving on a shelf or making a pizza without the crust one needs to compliment the other.

make no mistake people can enjoy rubber pants by themselves, but ideally they are part of a team that works together.

I wore plastic panties before I started to wear nappies. Love them both to death. I have about fifty pairs of plastic panties, from plain ones to frilly rhumba panties.Choosing which pair to wear is a wonderful headache. By the way, as most of you would be aware, masturbating in a pair of plastic panties is just the best!!

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Masturbating in just plastic pants is outrageously sensual for both men and women!

Just a touch of KY.....never any oils.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

• Like 1

I make my own waterproof pants out of polyurethane laminate. I suppose it's considered "plastic," but it breathes so you don't sweat while wearing the pants yet it is still waterproof. I've never tried disposable diapers because I grew up in cloth diapers and old-fashioned "rubber pants."

It's an understatement to say I love plastic panties. When I first knew that I liked diapers, I also knew I was going to need plastic panties. The urge was so strong that I walked the few blocks to the ladies store in town at least twice to buy the Gerber ones. I knew that they carried them because I'd been in the store before with my mom. Obviously the lady clerk, who was also the owner, knew my mom but at the time I didn't even think about that. I believe I was only about 9 or 10 years old at the time and I was totally focused on one thing. Even though as an adult I always wear disposables, I'm never without my plastic panties covering them.

One of the things I read in another thread is that the material contains a chemical that....well...makes you less of a boy Well, the material does have a feminine feel to it and there are more things for girls and ladies made with it than for boys and men. It has been said to have a flower petal feel to it and in the early days, when it was used for things like drapes and widnow curtains, aprons, unbacked table cloths and bedspreads, some of the compnaies (there were many more smaller, regianl or in-state fabrication concerns in 1950) marketed such items as "French Satin"; many of these items were iredescent or pearlescent or matallic in color

If the first part is true then would it be true that it makes you a girl?

Not in the least: Right Dolly Lisa?

I wore plastic panties before I started to wear nappies. Love them both to death. I have about fifty pairs of plastic panties, from plain ones to frilly rhumba panties.Choosing which pair to wear is a wonderful headache. By the way, as most of you would be aware, masturbating in a pair of plastic panties is just the best!!

And I thought it was just me! It is just the best experience