Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!
Photo

The Younger Babysitter

need girl to play babysitter

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Thickpadding

Thickpadding

Diaper Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:31 PM

The summer had finally come and 15 year old Jay was ready to enjoy his summer until his mom dropped the bad news on him.

"Aunt Jenna is still recovering from the bird flu and she needs me to come take care of her in North Carolina. I will be gone most of the summer. And before you get all excited I'm leaving you with a babysitter."

"But mom," Jay started to whine. "I'm fifteen I don't need a babysitter!"

"There is no way I'm leaving you home alone after what happened last time, and age has nothing to do with maturity. The fact is you are too immature to be left with the house to yourself."

"But..."

"No butts mister! I already called your babysitter up and she will be over in an hour. Most of the babysitters I know already had jobs set up for the summer so I didn't have much too many choices in babysitters. Amy Briggs is going to be your babysitter for the summer."

"What? She's a year younger than me!"

"Like I said age has nothing to do with maturity. I can trust her to make the right calls. She is in complete charge and you had better listen to her. You will be in big trouble if i get any calls from her saying you have disobeyed her."

Jay argued with is mother his mother for over ten minutes but he could no change his mother's decision, and 50 minutes later his mom was out long gone, and he heard the dreaded knock on the door signifying his new babysitter.

He plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV before saying aloud, "Come in it's open."