LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Truly Effective Hypnosis Files

I just bought three of the baby-pants.com hypnosis files. Ive tried some in the past with fairly ineffective results. Howevr I bought the bedwetting and pacifier dependence files and the effect was almost immediate. I had two wet nights out of 4 immediatly following (I am a occasial bedwetter already) and the pacifier dependence was quite remarkable. it is hard to explain what it is like other than that i now use one every night and as much day as I can get.

I was about to say that she has a 'hypnotic quality' about her voice but that is after all, kinda the point. Just saying that i like them and am now trying out the daywetting one as well. they are cheap too so the investment was small if they failed. so if you want to try hypnosis again these are the best ive ever tried.

just my thoughts...

So with the pacifier one how addicting does it become to wanting to suck on a pacifier compared to before listening to the tapes?

hypnosis works by a well built placebo, as in it only works if you want it to work and believe that it will work.

that said you should never underestimate the power of a placebo, it has been found that a subcutaneous placebo (meaning one that is an injection of water) is more effective at treating migraines than any over the counter pain relief.

all I'm saying is don't underestimate the power of your own brain over your loss of control, or whatever it is you want to get from these hypnosis files, to make them truly effective you need to want them to work and you also need to be completely sure that they will work, and if you do that it is very likely that they will indeed work.

As mentioned in other posts,I've tried the WMM files with very limited success. But for others they worked better. The keys are that you must want what it offers with few or no reservations; you must be OK with the person giving the session; and you must believe that it can work ;) I think the reason I wasn't more successful is a fear of getting what I ask for and finding that it wasn't what I wanted and cannot be easily undone. Not having tried the baby-pants files, is there anything about reversing them later on?

Glad you got the results you were looking for :)

Bettypooh

• Like 1

It's interesting to ready what has been said here so far. It all makes pretty good sense. Supporting what leafy kille said, I've heard of more and more research that shows the placebo affect being very powerful in many areas of health (I wouldn't use this to discount the effectiveness of very important drugs).

As has been stated many times and not just here, hypnosis depends to a very great extent on the state of mind of the subject. in another thread, http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=31615 terryfighter posted an old sample hypnosis tape which apparently did some good for terryfighter. I've listened to it several times - and intend on continuing to listen to it. I don't see a lot of 'progress' on a loss of urinary control - beyond what I already experience. It does, however, do a remarkable job of relaxing me! That alone is worth a lot.

With this in mind and considering that hypnosis works for those who basically truly want it to work, Bettypooh's concern over reversing the effects of hypnosis probably shouldn't be a major concern. It seems to me that if you have to want what the hypnosis offers with, as Bettypooh states, with little or no reservation one of two things will happen following successful hypnosis. 1) you'll be thrilled with the results and continue to be very happy. 2) you'll discover that this is NOT what you wanted and your own mind will negate the hypnosis. A simple example would be those who have been hypnotized to stop smoking. It has been very, very effective for many, but there are those for whom it just does not seem to work.

To me, its a rhetorical question; did the hypnosis fail or did the subject say they wanted to need a pacifier/wet or mess uncontrollably/quit smoking but did not truly buy into the 'desired' effect? My answer would be that the hypnosis failed simply because the person did not truly want the objective fully enough for the brain to incorporate that behavior.

Good discussion! I find this all very interesting.

As mentioned in other posts,I've tried the WMM files with very limited success. But for others they worked better. The keys are that you must want what it offers with few or no reservations; you must be OK with the person giving the session; and you must believe that it can work ;) I think the reason I wasn't more successful is a fear of getting what I ask for and finding that it wasn't what I wanted and cannot be easily undone. Not having tried the baby-pants files, is there anything about reversing them later on?

Glad you got the results you were looking for :)

Bettypooh

I have been using the bed wetting program for the past three weeks and while I would wet the bed a least four times a week before the program, I have woke up wet every day for the past week. To answer Bettypooh concern, at the end of the program there is a way of re-training yourself not to wet the bed if wanted. If nothing else I look forward the 45 minutes of me time while I listen to program.

• Like 1

Mind power trumps hypnosis everytime, you have to believe that you can do it, live it, whatever you desire it is you can achieve it.

I had some small problems all thru my life that I thought I would have live with, yet thru positive thinking I beat them one after the other.

Fingernail biting, overeating, and smoking were all eliminated with mind power.

Several months ago I was having an awful time getting back to sleep after I got up for the bathroom at 2 a.m. I came across a book entitled, if I recall, "I Can Make You Sleep". It had a CD with it. I read the book and started using the CD within a couple days. The first time I just listened to it as my religious background forbids hypnosis. The succeeding times as I was soo over tired, I eventually "surrendered" as I just wanted to not feel sleepy during the day. Sometimes I've had to listen to it two or three times before I am able to get back to sleep, which turns out to be an hour burned away doing nothing. It's about letting go of everything. So, I'm thinking hypnosis takes some time and practice. A couple weeks ago, I find that about half way through I'm able to fall asleep. Recently, I stopped listening to it and don't have problems getting back to sleep. The other problem I've found is my bed is too hard and gets out of shape (and yet I'm only 180 pounds, 6' tall). One side has a 2" memory foam. So I sleep on the foam to start and then switch sides. Hopefully some day I'll feel like I have money to get a new bed.

• 2 weeks later...

"I Can Make You Sleep".

On a slightly off topic reply to this poster, I have found that, strangely enough, a very cold shower, long enough to get me thoroughly cold, will put me to sleep in a snap. Once I get in bed and start to warm up - zonk. I've heard of a similar technique with an ice bath, but honestly a cool to cold shower works well enough for me.