Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!
Photo

A New Home, A New Age *Private*

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#61 robehouse

robehouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,856 posts
  • Real Age:62
  • Diapers::Daddy
  • I Am a...:Boy

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

Mary looks up at Ashley.

"Since Lily has already taken her bath why don't you go take yours and I will put you guys to bed in a little while?"

"Okay mom," Ashley replied, running upstairs.

Mary smiled at Lily.

"So how was your first day here? did you have a good day today? Maybe you can tell me what you liked the most and what you disliked the most?"

#62 lilkitten13

lilkitten13

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,722 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:35 PM

I looked at Mary shyly and said."Um it was ok and I like um....seeing this huge pretty house but I didn't like falling being wet and having to rid in a car seat or having a plastic sheet." I siad softly looking down blushing.

#63 robehouse

robehouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,856 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:22 AM

Mary frowned.

"Yes, I am sure they were bad experiences for you. I'm afraid I can't do anything about you falling down and wetting yourself or having to ride in your booster seat. You are just under the limits set down for a child to use a booster seat in the car, so for the present, you will have to stay in your booster seat. If you would like I could take you shopping and you can find one you like better."

"I only put the plastic sheet on your bed because I wasn't sure what kind of child I was getting. Since you have assured me that you don't wet the bed, We can go up to your room and take it off your mattress. How does that sound?" Mary wondered.

#64 lilkitten13

lilkitten13

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,722 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:08 PM

I nodded happily. "Ys please"I said blushing a bit. I headed up with her to the room

#65 robehouse

robehouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,856 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:15 PM

Mary got up and walked with Lily up to her bedroom. She had Lily help her strip the covers and sheets off the bed and then removed the plastic sheet. She started folding it up.

"Can you go ahead and remake the bed? That is going to be one of your responsibilities, making sure your bed is made every morning. You might as well start now. Tomorrow I will go over a list of jobs that you will be asked to do. They will vary from week to week, with only a couple of jobs staying the same all them time."

After Mary had folded the plastic sheet, she opened the bottom drawer and slipped the plastic sheet in.

#66 lilkitten13

lilkitten13

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,722 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:10 PM

I nodded. I made my bed . "Ok" I said and yawned cutely

#67 robehouse

robehouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,856 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:57 AM

Mary pulled a short nightgown out of the dresser and a pair of matching panties. She laid them on Lily's bed.

"Go ahead and get ready for bed. You don't have to get in bed right now unless you are super tired."

#68 lilkitten13

lilkitten13

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,722 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:35 AM

I blushed bright red and looked down. "They are little girl cloths"I said blushing shyly.

#69 robehouse

robehouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,856 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:31 AM

Mary frowned.

"I'm sorry. It seems like everything I try to do for you turns out wrong. I thought you would like wearing the nightgown, but I guess I was wrong. Tell you what. Humor me tonight and wear it. Tomorrow I will take you shopping and get you something you would like better, okay?"

#70 lilkitten13

lilkitten13

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,722 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:14 PM

"Ok." I mumbeled feeling kinda guilty now. I looked at her waiting for her to leave. "Um can I have some privacy?" I asked softly

#71 robehouse

robehouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,856 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:36 PM

"Oh. Of course honey. I should have left already. You can either go to bed now or come downstairs. It doesn't matter to me."

Mary gave Lily a light hug.

#72 lilkitten13

lilkitten13

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,722 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:21 AM

I blushed and tensed as she hugged me. I got changfed looking no older than around 4 dressed like this. It was still early so I came down stairs shyly tugging on the short night gown so they couldnt see my panties.

#73 robehouse

robehouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,856 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:09 PM

Mary smiled as Lily came downstairs.

"That nightgown looks good on you, Lily. I like it a lot."

Ashley came downstairs wearing a pair of pink shortie pajamas. She smiled when she saw Lily.

"Aw, you look adorable, sis. That nightgown looks like it was made for you."

Ashley went to the kitchen and took down a couple of sports bottles. She filled them with water and dropped a pill into one of them. She walked back to the living room and handed Lily one of the water bottles.

"This is to take to bed with you tonight in case you get thirsty. It has a no spill spout so you can drink it while laying down in bed. I have one just like it, see?" Ashley said.

#74 lilkitten13

lilkitten13

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,722 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:04 AM

I blushed as they complimented me on the nightgown. When she gave me the bottle I smiled weakly and said "Thanks"I then took a sip. I then sighed "I guess I should be going to bed." I said and shyly headed up stairs. As I did I gotgot to hold the back of my nightgown ans they all saw the adorable frillie panties cover my bum.

I brushed my teef then headed into my room and pulled out my teddy.I leafft the light on not liking to sleep in a new place without a light. I snuggeled my teddy under the covers and sarted sucking my thumb

#75 robehouse

robehouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,856 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:45 PM

Ashley smiled as she watched Lily head up the staircase. She could still see the ruffles on her panties despite Lily's attempts to keep them covered. She came over and gave her mother a kiss goodnight and headed upstairs herself. She used the toilet and brushed her teeth before heading into her bedroom.

"Goodnight, Lily," Ashley called out as she turned off the light in her bedroom.

#76 lilkitten13

lilkitten13

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,722 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:31 AM

"Night"I mumbeled as I driffted off. I woke up the next moring and felt very wet and warm. My eyes widned and I saw up to see I had wet the bed. My eyes filed with tears.

#77 robehouse

robehouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,856 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:06 AM

Mary woke up and put on her housecoat. She was anxious to see how Lily had done her first night with them. She thought maybe being in a new bed would be hard for her. Mary walked down the hall to Lily's room and came over to the bed. She saw the wet sheets and frowned. She quickly recovered and smiled at Lily.

"It's Okay, Lily. I know this was your first night here and you were probably a bit scared and nervous. Why don't you go get cleaned up in the shower and I will take care of your bed and lay out some clean clothes for you to wear, okay?" Mary suggested.

Ashley heard her mother in Lily's room and came over to see what was up. She was delighted to see Lily had wet her bed.

"Aw, It's okay Lily. It's not a big deal."

#78 lilkitten13

lilkitten13

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,722 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:35 PM

I whimpere and burried my head in my teddy. "I I I'm sorry I I I didn't mean to"I whimpered. When Ashly came in I blushed more and ran into the bathroom embarssed

#79 robehouse

robehouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,856 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:27 PM

Ashley watched as Lily dashed to the bathroom and then started helping her mother change the sheets. Once they had the sheets and covers off the bed, Ashley went over to the dresser and found the plastic sheet.

"Maybe we should put this on the mattress. It might have been just an accident from Lily sleeping in a new bed, or it could be the start of a string of night time accidents."

Mary nodded her head and took the plastic sheet. She put it on the mattress and got a pair of Dora the Explorer sheets. She put them on the bed and put the covers back on the bed after checking them for wetness. Ashley gathered up the wet sheets and took them out to the hall. She went over to bathroom door and knocked.

"Lily, I am taking your sheets to the washing machine. can you toss your nightgown and panties out so they can be washed as well?"

#80 lilkitten13

lilkitten13

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,722 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:32 PM

When she knocked on the door I was sitting on the bathroom floor crying. I let out a sob as she asked that but did as she said. I tossed them out and quickly shut the door and curled up on the cold floor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users