Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!

Buy Diapers, Trinkets and More

The DD Store @ Incont

Photo

Make Me Incontinent

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 icefisherman

icefisherman

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 01:24 PM

not

#2 Permanently Pampered

Permanently Pampered

Bedwetter

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Real Age:43
  • Diapers::Bedwetter
  • I Am a...:Boy

Posted 13 April 2006 - 01:55 PM

As someone who has had to wear 24/7 for the past five years, I can say with all honesty that I would love to go a day or two without. However I still enjoy when I wear, I'd just like something different something less.

Now since you want to change your status, there are a few hurdles. The big one is that you will need to see a urologist to help you however there are no self respecting doctors in North America that would try such a procedure. There for you would need to visit a doctor outside of North America to have such a procedure. Places like Mexico, Asia and South America might help you with your request.

Otherwise you are going to have to wait until your old to be truely incontinent.

#3 Guest_diamondback688_*

Guest_diamondback688_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2006 - 01:58 PM

ok...first off i have to say that those 3 things that you did are completely nuts...as to how to make yourself completely incontinent, try www.warpmymind.com , or on www.[That site].com there is a file that was just added that is about how to make yourself incontinent, the file was added on march, 2, 2006, so go to the message of the week and click on that date and read the file...the file says it takes about 12 months(i full year) to work, if it works...thats all i can tell you...hope that helps...

#4 icefisherman

icefisherman

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 02:04 PM

hi

#5 DIAPERPHANTOM

DIAPERPHANTOM

Phantom of the Daily Diapers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 04:15 PM

Sorry, I won't help you icefisherman. I really try to help people on this site, but I don't believe in becoming incontinent on purpose. I have too much respect for those that are and what they have to live with every day. Just don't go to the extreme and end up hurting yourself. Talk to a doctor or browse the internet for better methods.
TO BE or NOT TO BE? (in a diaper) - THAT IS THE QUESTION!

Seldom seen and never been caught in my diaper, Phantom...

#6 belinda_sue_fox

belinda_sue_fox

Diaper Royalty

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 05:15 PM

ok when is he being sectioned

#7 redneck diaper boy

redneck diaper boy

Diaper Royalty

• BabyBanker+
  • 2,245 posts
  • Real Age:57
  • Diapers::Bedwetter

Posted 13 April 2006 - 06:42 PM

You are playing with fire. An infection could KILL you.

You should see your doctor ASAP!

QUOTE(icefisherman @ Apr 13 2006, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know it's nuts, but i can't stop. I have made a catheter that does stick out from my penis, and have been wearing it for 4 weeks now. That has made me incontinent, but i don't want any props. I'm living the totaly incontinent lifestyle, i just want it to be real.

#8 GaryandJenny

GaryandJenny

Baby loves being babied

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts
  • DiaperMates ID:GaryISJenny
  • Real Age:56
  • Diapers::Adult Baby

Posted 13 April 2006 - 07:45 PM

Personally, I won't lecture, but if I did know a way to make you 24/7, that didn't involve 'natural' methods, I wouldn't tell you.

Having said that, two girls I knew, one of them became incontinent. Here's how she did it.

First, she was not allowed to use the toilet whatsoever, for anything.

Secondly, the other woman was her mistress, and she wanted to have the first girl totally under her control, which was the first girl (woman's) desire anyway.

Every morning, at breakfast, she had 64 ounces of water, whether she wanted it or not. She had 32 ounces at lunch, 32 ounces at dinner, and 64 again before she went to bed.

She messed in her diaper in the morning, and became 'regular' at it, so she messed every morning.

All of this became 'routine' and after two years, she was indeed totally incontinent, unable to control her wetting.

Combined with some of the hypno files available, this is the safest and sanest approach to involuntary wetting.

However, becoming incontinent, as those who are will tell you, is truly a drag. If you're wearing 24/7 now, and not using the toilet, then all you really need to do is accept that is the way you are and be happy.

Gary
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

#9 diapereddave

diapereddave

Bedwetter

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 08:16 PM

I like to wear my diapers and control them when I wish. I think it is foolish for someone to risk seriously injuring yourself. And as a side note, a home-made catheter?? Have you ever heard of the risk of septic shock? let alone some of the risks, like fever, swelling, or even Death?????? I am an EMT and I have seen septic shock before, and you dont want to see it yourself, let alone have it.
Lifes like a dirty diaper, you never know what your gonna get.

#10 dlinco

dlinco

Toddler

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 10:27 PM

what is septic shock?

#11 YeOldeDiapers

YeOldeDiapers

Bedwetter

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Real Age:Undisclosed
  • Diapers::Diaper Lover

Posted 16 April 2006 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE(dlinco @ Apr 15 2006, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what is septic shock?

Septic shock, also called Sepsis, but more properly it is called, "septicemia".

It is when a bacterial infection invades the blood stream. The toxins (waste products) from the bacteria, combined with the effects of the bodies reaction to the infection (not just the toxins), cause the body to enter a state of poor perfusion (shock) to the end tissue.

If one develops septicemia from a UTI, it is typically through the kidneys. This combination is particularly dangerous, as the kidneys are largely responsible for clearing the toxins in the first place (they, and the liver). The infection in the bladder migrates up the ureters to the kidneys. The kidneys themselves become infected, and if they are damaged, glomerulonephritis can develop (poor or absent filtering of the blood).

The infection can pass from the kidneys and into the blood. Once this happens, the toxins are building up in the blood (and other places, as the infection travels around and takes hold in other organs or tissues), and the kidneys are no longer able to effectivly remove them.

This combination can, and has, been deadly.

As for you, icefisherman, I understand wholly where you are. I've been there myself! I've tried for ten years to become incontinent. For the first five, I've tried to damage my external urethra (the primary means of bladder control), but to no avail. This past five years, however, I've simply done research.

In the late 1990's I started 2B-Incont-L on Onelist, which later became Yahoo. I stayed there, and very hypocritically told people not to do the things I was doing (though I never said I was doing them).

I feel your pain, and understand very well where you are in this.

Without sounding like I am lecturing, there is a better way. Doing what you are doing could lead to, at worst, death; but more likely is that you will be discovered, and will then have to submit to some psychiatric care. To that end, even if one could find a physician to perform the procedure (external urinary spincterotomy, botox injections, etc), they will absolutely not perform it on someone who is not of sound mind (i.e. someone who harms themselves voluntarily).

Contrary to the popular belief of many here, there are plenty of physicians who would perform such a procedure on you. It would have to be paid for in advance (from several thousands to tens-of-thousands of dollars), you would have to have a clean bill of mental health from a psychiatric clinician, and you would have to show that you have lived as an incontient person (albeit as a farce) for some time.

These conditions might sound very familure to someone who is transgendered, or who sufferes from BIID. BIID sufferers identify themselves as, "wannabe's". Not so very much different from some of us.

Icefisherman, please feel free to contact me in private. I would be happy to discuss some more of this with you. Just please don't do anything rash. That road would take you to a place you wouldn't want to be, and it would most certainly end any chance you have of becoming incontinent through medical means.

Cogito, ergo sum! -René Descartes

#12 diapereddave

diapereddave

Bedwetter

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:24 PM

Not to mention, you wouldnt want to be on dialysis for the rest of your life, if you destroy your kidneys would you?? 3 or 4 hours on a machine every other day for the rest of your life?? Doesnt sound like fun to me. However I do understand wanting to become incontinent on your own. I do agree about doing it to yourself is the wrong way. Sorry for the lecture I sent last time.
Lifes like a dirty diaper, you never know what your gonna get.

#13 digger58610

digger58610

Bedwetter

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:41 AM

im sorry,, i know you asked not to give a speach,, but i have to tell you man,, dont do it,, you dont want to be incontinent,, i friggin hate it, and its a dam burden,, not to mention,, the things you are doing to your self, are god dam dangerous,,,,
digger

#14 Dill_Pickle

Dill_Pickle

Silly Goose

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts
  • Real Age:39+, like Jack Benny

Posted 22 April 2006 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE(icefisherman @ Apr 13 2006, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everytime someone posts on becoming incontinent, they just get a lecture. I am incontinent, but not totally. I dripp here and there and have accidents. I want to become tottally incontinent. I have tried everything i can think of. I tried to cut my insides with a plastic strap, I tried putting chemicals up in my bladder, I have made home-made catheters and worn them for weeks. Nothing is doing it for me.I am willing to do anything. Please post back, and don't lecture. I can't seem to stop untill something works, so please give me some ideas before i hurt myself.

There's a reason for those lectures: this site is about helping, and most of us generally view becoming incontinent as harming oneself. All the reasons have been listed above, and I bet you can list them to.

However, the drive in you seems dangerously strong. I'm going to suggest that you go ahead and start the "natural route" to becoming incontinent: Wear diapers, effective ones that don't leak, all the time, and use them exclusively. STOP PEEING IN THE TOILET!. (and stop paying attention when you pee--whatever you are doing at the moment is more important). Training yourself is safe, reliable, and generally reversible, and if you succeed through other means, you will need to be diapered anyway, so you might as well be prepared, and find out if being totally incontinent is what you really want to do. I also recommend you drink plenty of water.

Also, if you are going to catheterize yourself, go, buy sterile ones on the net....they are safer and not expensive, and, at the moment, nobody seems to care to whom they are selling them. And read up on how to use them safely, too. But you don't need to do so to to train yourself to pee without control, that is be totally incontinent.

Second, I'm going to suggest that the risks you have been taking indicate that you have a very serious mental health problem that threatens your survival. You'd probably tell someone who had been cutting their wrists to get professional help with their mental health, and I suggest that you, too get some professional help with your state of mnd before it kills you, or you find yourself forced into getting help after an ER visit. Incidentally, if your diapers are not interfering with your functioning, then the mental health people will literally ignore your diapers (they have mine, instead focusing on other problems, like depression and crying fits).

Please take care of yourself -- your not taking care of YOU is a deadly serious problem.

Dill Pickle

#15 wdlife

wdlife

Infant

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 01:44 AM

Flomaxs Oral Capsules This is used to treat the signs and symptoms of benign enlargement of the prostate
but this helps relax the spnincter muscles in the bladder to

#16 Billiardnut

Billiardnut

Diaper Pro

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Real Age:40
  • Diapers::Incontinent

Posted 29 April 2006 - 02:14 PM

QUOTE(icefisherman @ Apr 13 2006, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know it's nuts, but i can't stop. I have made a catheter that does stick out from my penis, and have been wearing it for 4 weeks now. That has made me incontinent, but i don't want any props. I'm living the totaly incontinent lifestyle, i just want it to be real.

I honestly hope you have not literally "made a catheter" out of something. That is so dangerous.

I think it is OK if you catheterize yourself - In fact there are companies that sell "self catheterization kits". I'm not a doctor but I have experiance with catheters. Do yourself a favor a change your catheter with a fresh one and make sure to sterlize yourself before doing it again. Dont use a homeaide job - use a medical catheter ment for what you are useing it for. If you have had same catheter in for 4 weeks that is probably the maximum time you should leave one in.

If you dont know what kind of catheter you need. Go with a 14fr, foley catheter. You can order a kit online that has the saline salution, syringe, lubricant, prep stuff and catheter. All for around $10-20 USD - and thats without a prescription. All you do is order it.

No I dont consider this a speach, lecture or whatever. Its a wake up call.

May I suggest this be pinned - I really think this is important

Common sense is not a gift. it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with everybody who doesn't have it.   :thumbsup:

#17 YeOldeDiapers

YeOldeDiapers

Bedwetter

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Real Age:Undisclosed

Posted 29 April 2006 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE(Billiardnut @ Apr 29 2006, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No I dont consider this a speach, lecture or whatever. Its a wake up call.

While your advice may be pertinent, it is also quite factually, "lecturing". You are compramising the original posters wishes in stating what he already knows to be obvious, that his actions are in fact potentially harmful; but he himself has stated that his desires are greater than his ability to be cautious.

So what of it?

Can you offer better advice rather than the unwelcomed warnings? smile.gif

Cogito, ergo sum! -René Descartes

#18 Billiardnut

Billiardnut

Diaper Pro

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Real Age:40
  • Diapers::Incontinent

Posted 02 May 2006 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE(YeOldeDiapers @ Apr 29 2006, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
While your advice may be pertinent, it is also quite factually, "lecturing". You are compramising the original posters wishes in stating what he already knows to be obvious, that his actions are in fact potentially harmful; but he himself has stated that his desires are greater than his ability to be cautious.

So what of it?

Can you offer better advice rather than the unwelcomed warnings? smile.gif

Let me get this right ...... As long as THEY damage their bladder in some, way, fashion or forum and THEY become incontinent that should be our message????? mad.gif

Your absolutely right we shouldnt give a crap what the heck anybody does to their body. I guess we are supposed to encourage people to harm themselves so they can become incontinent. Just put the following disclaimer before we give our 2 cents worth

Check anatomy chart for bladder location - we want you to do it right the first time!!

After a few months or a year of them being incontinent and wishing they weren't ..... we can enjoy their discomfort and laugh, point and say "you got what you wanted ... now live with it !!!!!!! "

Back to reality ............ drive1.gif
My Better advice? If a person is that persistant and that focused on becoming completely incontinent I would suggest wearing diapers 24/7 and use them exclusively. After a while you can un-pottytrain yourself.
Start hypnotisim sessions to become incontinent.

Also - visit a Urologists and check to see if there is anything they can do to assist.

Common sense is not a gift. it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with everybody who doesn't have it.   :thumbsup:

#19 Guest_diamondback688_*

Guest_diamondback688_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2006 - 08:44 PM

i would also suggest using diapers exclusively and trying hypnotism, but i doubt a urologist would help you become incontinent...

#20 dlinco

dlinco

Toddler

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 10:37 PM

you could simply cut it off, i bet that would work J/K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users