Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!
Photo

Honor Amoung Thieves (Private For Yuffie And I)

• Please log in to reply
4532 replies to this topic

#1 musicaddict

musicaddict

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,209 posts
  • Real Age:Early 20's
  • Diapers::Adult Kid
  • I Am a...:Girl
  • Age Play Age::4 to 6, or a Teen.

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:09 PM

Natalie Renard glanced down at her watch. It was showtime. Her blonde hair and blue eyes were hidden by her hi-tech mask and her athletic body was covered by her black suit. To most of the world she was just Natalie Renard,19 year old software designer. To only one other person was her other identity known - her sister. Natalie was also a master theif, The Fox, and in some circles was said to only be rivaled by her older sister, Jenna.

Unlike some of her jobs, where she stole artifacts either to challenge herself or for comission, this was a corporate job that she was being paid a lot of money for. Her task was to pull some files off the company database. So why half a million dollars? The building was protected by her sister's security system. Ironically her fellow theif's day job was engineering the best security systems money could buy. They were almost impossible to break into...almost. The fact this would piss Jenna off was just a bonus.

The next day, Natalie was back in her apartment having dropped off the flash drive and recieved her payment. She quickly showered, and dressed in a nice pair or pants and a button down shirt. Her girlfriend would be here any minute.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenna Renard was not having a good day. She's just recieved word her security system had been beaten, the popular suspect being The Fox. This meant she had spent the day dealing with cops, pissed off corporate executives, and trying to get a hold of her sister who was ignoring her calls and texts.

As she walked to her car, she felt someone bump into her and quickly apologize. The average person never would have noticed the hand in their pocket. Unfortunately for this pickpocket, Jenna was one of the world's top theives. Grabbing the wrist, she led the would-be theif into a coffee shop.
"I'm learning to breathe/I'm learning to crawl...I'm living again, awake and alive/I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies" Switchfoot - Learning to Breathe

#2 Yuffie

Yuffie

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts
  • Real Age:18
  • Diapers::Just Curious
  • Age Play Age::5 to 18-ish x)

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:39 PM

Lacey Williams straightened out her checkered knee leanght skirt, she was also wearingn a hoodie with a zipper she had her chestnut colored hair tied in a pony-tail. She was gulped as she was about to knock on the door to her girlfriends flat. Lacey was while her girlfriend very outgoing Lacey was much more timid. Although not know by many she had been tought by her father who was a now retired FBI agent to take care of herself. Even though she had dated Natalie for some time she was still a bit uneasy around her but she couldnt quite put her finger on why. She shook her head and knocked on the door.

A girl moved throught the crowd, Her black hair was a bob-cut, she was wearing black and grey a button up shirt with grey jeans.
Her brown eyes spotted her target. A woman was walking down the streat, coming towards her direction. She looked stressed, the perfect target. As Nina Mosley bumped into the woman she let her fingers slip down her pockets and grabbed her wallet. "Sorry" Nina said casually "Score!" she thought and kept on walking for about a meter before her wrist got yanked back. "Hey what the hell!" she yelled as she was pushed into a small coffee shop, tripping over herself ending up with a knee to the floor.
And if you go, I wanna go with you / And if you die, I wanna die with you
Take your hand and walk away

#3 musicaddict

musicaddict

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,209 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:45 PM

Natalie opened the door to her apartment and let Lacey in, giving her a kiss after shutting the door behind them. While she didn't live in a way that suggested she was loaded, she did live in a nice apartment and had her fair share of gadgets and toys. She was able to explain it as having sold a piece of software she had written to a major corporation and some income writing software for her sister, which was technically true.

"Hey babe. I hope you don't mind but I just ordered chinese. I got lost writing a bit of code and forgot to start cooking until it was too late." Natalie said sheepishly.

Jenna smirked at the kid in front of her. She looked to be her sister's age. "Want to explain why you felt it neccessary to try to steal my wallet or should I just call the police?"
"I'm learning to breathe/I'm learning to crawl...I'm living again, awake and alive/I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies" Switchfoot - Learning to Breathe

#4 Yuffie

Yuffie

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:00 PM

"Oh, I don't mind" Lacey said, a little saddened by the fact they yesterday talked about going out food today. "Natalie do you remember why I came over here today" she asked with a weak voice.

Nina looked around, thankfully the coffee shop wasn't very crowded. She thought about making a break for it for a second but realised that the Woman in front of her was covering the door pretty good. She decided to try and fight her instead. Nina wasn't trained very good in any martial arts especially not in any kind of self defense art. She threw a right straight against the strange woman standing in her way.

#5 musicaddict

musicaddict

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,209 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:05 PM

Jenna calmly grabbed the kid's arm before she could actually hit her. "Please do not do that again. I'd hate to have to call the cops."

Natalie thought for a moment, frowning. She hated that her girlfriend was still so shy and withdrawn around her. "Umm....should I? I kinda got consumed by code. YOu know how everything else tends to slip from my mind." Well, more like she'd gotten destracted planning the robbery, but Lacey didn't have to know that.

#6 Yuffie

Yuffie

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:20 PM

Nina tried to escape the womans grasp but as some force was applied to her joints she quickly gave up, grimacing in pain. When she realised that finesse or force didn't work she went to her next playing card."Hey, no need to call the fuzz, here take the damn wallet" She said as she reached for the wallet.

Lacey looked down for a moment the put on a smile. "So what are you working on now?" She asked and sat down in her girlfriends deskchair. Lacey didn't know anything about programming, but she did know how to stroak her girlfriends ego. "I can't believe programming comes so naturally to you, you're so smart..." She said just as the deliveryman knocked on door.

#7 musicaddict

musicaddict

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,209 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:26 PM

"Pet project of mine." Natalie shot her girlfriend a grin and gave her a quick kiss and she grabbed her wallet and payed for the food. Carrying the bags into the living room, she went to get plates and forks, "Want a beer, babe?"

Jenna took her wallet back, placing it in her pocket again. "I have still yet to hear why you felt the need to take my wallet, or attempt to anyway."

#8 Yuffie

Yuffie

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:33 PM

"No thanks!" Lacey said as she jumped over to the couch. "I will however steal your fortune cookie!" she and peeked down into the bag.

"The hell do you care?" Nina said bighting the urge to cry. "to get some cash so I can eat, okay?" She could feel her eyes water. She yanked her hand back pretending she had something in her eyes. "Can I go now or, what?"

#9 musicaddict

musicaddict

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,209 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:37 PM

"No." Jenna sighed. Seeing the kid tear up like that made her think of Natalie and what if it was her. Softening towards the kid, she wrapped her arm around her shoulder and guided her out of the coffee shop and into a diner down the street.

"Theif." Natalie teased, setting the plates and silverwear down on the coffee table and handed her girlfriend her favorite soda while she set her open beer on a coaster. "So, how was your day?"

#10 Yuffie

Yuffie

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:49 PM

Lacey grinned happily as she broke open the cookie."Same as usual... job-hunting sucks when everyone else is doing it to..." She ate the pieces of the cookies "Dad thinks I should follow his footsteps and join the police force and the work my way to FBI, he keeps saying he has the connections to get me into the police-academy with no problems. But I don't think that's a job for me... thanks sweetie" she said as she got her soda.

"Hey! Lemme' go! You got your wallet!" Nina tried to fight the woman but she was not strong enough.

#11 musicaddict

musicaddict

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,209 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:51 PM

Jenna guided her to a booth, "Sit."

Natalie shook her head. "I can't see you as a cop. What does your dad do for the FBI anyway?" Natalie asked, wanting to quickly move off the subject of her girlfriend possibly working on the opposite side of the law.

#12 Yuffie

Yuffie

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:01 PM

"He retired, remeber? You know he was working that cat-burglar, or something, case when the case got leaked to the media. Dad said someone hacked the database or something but he got laid off since the FBI saw him as a liability." Lacey rested her head on her girlfriends shoulder "But you know my dad, he keeps himself busy" Lacey said with a faint smile.

Nina eyed sat down in the booth and wieghed her possibilities of escape but decided to stay put. "What now?" She said, still fighting the tears.

#13 musicaddict

musicaddict

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,209 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:05 PM

The waitress arrived with two menus and asked them for their drink orders.

"I'll have a coffee and she'll have..." Jenna trailed off and motioned for the kid to order.

"Ah, yes. The Fox." Natalie said, unknowingly letting some admiration slip through in her voice. That had been some of her better hacking, though she didn't want to think what Lacey would say if she ever found out Natalie was a theif or the one to get her dad fired. Taking a sip of her beer, she asked, "So, what's his current hobby then?"

#14 Yuffie

Yuffie

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:13 PM

Layce laughed and scooched closer to Natalie "Hunting" she said and luaghed "I don't think he can rest until he's killed something on every continent, you know he won an award for the best sharpshooter in the FBI, he even whooped the ass of the field agents" Lacye said with pride in her voice "And he's also pursuing the 'Fox' case whenever he's got the time". She opened the foodbox and took a bite. "mmm- this is so good. Here taste"

Nina looked lika a small cornered animal, not knowing if it should fight, flee or accept it's fate. "Water... still" she said with a hoarse, shaky voice

#15 musicaddict

musicaddict

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,209 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:15 PM

The waitress nodded and came back with their drinks.

"Got a name, junior?" Jenna asked, opening her menu. "Order whatever and as much as you like, by the way. I'm not hurting for cash."

Natalie opened her mouth and smiled after she swallowed it. "Very good. How's he doing with the case? Any new details?"

#16 Yuffie

Yuffie

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:22 PM

Nina opened the menu with shaky hands. "It's Nina" she said bearly loud enough to hear, she cleared her throat "what do you want with me? Is this some kind of game?" she asked, her voice still as weak.

"I never asked dad about his work when he was in the FBI so I don't ask about it now, force of habit" She said and took another bite. "Hey do you want to do something tonight? or are you busy"

#17 musicaddict

musicaddict

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,209 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:24 PM

"No games, kid." Jenna gave her a reassuring smile. "You need to eat and I'd rather you didn't get arrested."

"Pity. I find the case...interesting." Natalie smiled. "No plans other than to spend the night with you. What do you want to do?"

#18 Yuffie

Yuffie

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:32 PM

"In that case I'll have the cheeseburger" Nina said getting some courage back. "I haven't got caught since I was 17... so I usually don't need any charity food" she said.

"Let's go dancing!" Lacey beamed at Natalie. almost tipping over the plate with food in her lap.

#19 musicaddict

musicaddict

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,209 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:34 PM

Natalie sighed but nodded, she wasn't a big fan of dancing but if it made her happy. "Speaking of theives, this was something Jenna and I were talking about earlier. Let's say I committed a crime, would you still love me?"

"How old are you?" Jenna asked, having thought she was 17.

#20 Yuffie

Yuffie

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:40 PM

"Did you kill someone" Lacey asked jokinly "...well that depends on how severe the crime but I guess I could forgive you. Is this what you and your sister talk about at the few occatins you two actually spend some time together?" She said and poked Natalies sides. "So here do you want to go?"

"I was hoping that you wouldn't ask that... I'm turning 17 in a few months, I swear!" Nina said, eyeing the exit again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users