Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!
Photo

People Of Walmart

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 diaper4life

diaper4life

Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

Its come down to this

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/51159

#2 BriGuy

BriGuy

Growing up is For suckers!

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:04 PM

One more win for the maladjusted!!

#3 sarah_ab

sarah_ab

Sweet Little Perfect Princess Baby Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,434 posts
  • Diapers::Adult Baby
  • I Am a...:Girl
  • Age Play Age::1.5 - 2 ish

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:11 PM

love that site...

this is a good one if you are ever feeling like an awful parent.. or maybe you just want to scare your kids into behaving with "well i could be THESE parents"

http://theproudparents.com/
This post brought to you by the sponsors of Sarah_ab and the letters q, f, j, l and the number 67

#4 KittenAB

KittenAB

No One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Real Age:37
  • I Am a...:Sissy
  • Age Play Age::1

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:44 PM

Honestly, I don't get the hype, so s/he (whatever at this point) likes to wear pink, what's wrong with that?
One cannot expect to ever be accepted until one accepts others for who they are.
One cannot expect respect until one respects other people's choices.
Everyone deserves freedom, it's just logical.

#5 sarah_ab

sarah_ab

Sweet Little Perfect Princess Baby Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,434 posts
  • I Am a...:Girl
  • Age Play Age::1.5 - 2 ish

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:27 AM

i'm thinking the issue is the whole "just a tee shirt, clearly a diaper under those 'shorts?' and is wearing basically a tee shirt and underwear out in public. Most adults don't wear tee shirt and underwear out at walmart... i'm guessing thats the issue...
This post brought to you by the sponsors of Sarah_ab and the letters q, f, j, l and the number 67

#6 aleyxsis

aleyxsis

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts
  • Real Age:im older
  • I Am a...:Boy

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:55 AM

You are all just offended by the price of the frosted flakes ! Theeeeeereee Great !!!!
Evil resident crossdresser

#7 square_duck

square_duck

Just a silly goose in de-skys

• Admin
  • 7,291 posts
  • Real Age:50+ =P
  • Diapers::Adult Kid
  • I Am a...:LB (Little Boy)
  • Age Play Age::4-6

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:55 AM

*sigh*
If you want to change your life, change your thinking.It doesn't matter what you get, how much you make or what you have, what matters is what you DO with it..It doesn't matter what happens to you in life, whats important is what you DO about it, and how you react to it.<a href="<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://galactanet.co...off/theegg.html'>http://galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg.html">http://galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg.html</a></a>Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of how much you already have.

#8 KittenAB

KittenAB

No One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Real Age:37
  • Age Play Age::1

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:26 AM

i'm thinking the issue is the whole "just a tee shirt, clearly a diaper under those 'shorts?' and is wearing basically a tee shirt and underwear out in public. Most adults don't wear tee shirt and underwear out at walmart... i'm guessing thats the issue...

I don't hide mine. Got tired of dressing like a hag just to not be criticized ... and my personal taste in clothing ... club dress all the time. The problem is that people only noticed what was not their prefered clothing, which is a problem with society not the person in the photo. Almost all such troll photos are that, a sign that society is still stuck on other people's business more than their own.

One thing about that pic did bother me, a hairband on a bald head ... I just don't get that no matter who it's on. Now a cute little hat would have been better.
One cannot expect to ever be accepted until one accepts others for who they are.
One cannot expect respect until one respects other people's choices.
Everyone deserves freedom, it's just logical.

#9 square_duck

square_duck

Just a silly goose in de-skys

• Admin
  • 7,291 posts
  • Real Age:50+ =P
  • I Am a...:LB (Little Boy)
  • Age Play Age::4-6

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:15 PM

I don't hide mine. Got tired of dressing like a hag just to not be criticized ... and my personal taste in clothing ... club dress all the time. The problem is that people only noticed what was not their prefered clothing, which is a problem with society not the person in the photo. Almost all such troll photos are that, a sign that society is still stuck on other people's business more than their own.

One thing about that pic did bother me, a hairband on a bald head ... I just don't get that no matter who it's on. Now a cute little hat would have been better.

Sorry to point this out, but this is an A/B in action. 'He' is dressed as a little girl and those aren't 'shorts' but plastic pants. The 'hairband' is something that you see small girls wearing, or I have seen pics of. These are usually kids under the age of 1.
So essentially this is an AB who plays in that age range....unfortunately someone either left the door open and she wandered out :P or mommy or daddy took baby out for a shopping trip.
Either way, this is also someone who enjoys attention and doesn't mind public humiliation or on the internet either...
a bit much for me...ERF!
If you want to change your life, change your thinking.It doesn't matter what you get, how much you make or what you have, what matters is what you DO with it..It doesn't matter what happens to you in life, whats important is what you DO about it, and how you react to it.<a href="<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://galactanet.co...off/theegg.html'>http://galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg.html">http://galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg.html</a></a>Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of how much you already have.

#10 timmyc

timmyc

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,194 posts
  • Real Age:46
  • Age Play Age::6

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:28 PM

as long as his naughty bits are covered, who cares what people wear in public, pic isn't working for me, but I have a pretty good idea.
Seriously people, Firefox, Chrome, and Explorer all have spell checkers built in. use it, spell check is your friend.

#11 Backindiapers

Backindiapers

Diaper Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts
  • Real Age:38

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:29 AM

I don't care what anybody says..... I love the people of Walmart!!! Freaks and weirdos on parade!! God bless the USA!!! Btw I shop at Walmart every week.

#12 Bettypooh

Bettypooh

Diaper Royalty

• Admin
  • 7,208 posts
  • Real Age:56
  • Diapers::Diaper Lover
  • I Am a...:Transgended

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:56 AM

....a sign that society is still stuck on other people's business more than their own....

Couldn't have said it better myself. You can't be right in how you feel about others till you get yourself right in the first place ;)

Bettypooh
You are not free if you are only free to be like everyone else + All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. All human beings - not some, not most, but all No one gets to decide who is entitled to human rights and who is not- Ban Ki Moon + Do or do not- there is no trying + Life is too short to spend all your time making someone else happy without making yourself happy first

#13 big_baby_nappy

big_baby_nappy

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Real Age:27
  • Age Play Age::1 Yr. Old

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:05 AM

I smell photoshop. Look at the bananas.

#14 speedy_d's

speedy_d's

Toddler

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Real Age:23
  • Diapers::Incontinent

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:56 PM

This comment I saw fits the picture perfectly.

"That isn’t a smile on his face. It’s that weird look babies make when they are pooping."
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

In my opinion one of the coolest facts in the universe: When you look up at the starry night sky tonight you might be looking up at a star that is 500 light years away. If you think for a second about what a light year means, it is the distance it takes for light to travel in one year. With a star that is 500 light years away, it takes 500 years for the light to come from that star and meet your eye. This means that you are actually seeing the star as it were 500 years in the past.

#15 redneck diaper boy

redneck diaper boy

Diaper Royalty

• BabyBanker+
  • 2,254 posts
  • Real Age:57
  • Diapers::Bedwetter

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:18 PM

I beleive the photos. I have seen all kinds of crazy things a Wal-Mart.

The whole site is a hoot! http://www.peopleofwalmart.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users