I figured that since so many people are always asking how to wet themselves I figure why not start a thread that just has all that knowledge. Feel free to add!
One my favorites is the breath holding trick.
1. Water load by SLOWLY drinking a few glasses of water in an hour or two
2. When you feel the need to pee, take a breath, not a deep one.
3. Exhale about 2/3 of your lungs
4. Hold breath for 45 seconds to a minute (no longer than minute, remember you need oxygen)
5. Hopefully you tricked your body into thinking it was over loading on carbon dioxide causing your pelvic floor to drop.
More info here
Remember its psychological as well as physiological, your brain does control every part of your body so use it
Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!
The Guide To Wetting Yourself
9 replies to this topic