Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!
Photo

Medical, Pipes & Hoses

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 wetman

wetman

wetman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts
  • Real Age:49
  • Diapers::Diaper Lover
  • I Am a...:Boy
  • Age Play Age::n/a

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:22 AM

Hi, is anyone else interested in the hospital type pipework? Catheters, enemas, breathing... Not as a means to fill the nappy/diaper (only the first two, of course) but as a turn-on itself?

Comments and questions appreciated.

wetman

nananananananana-nananananananana--- wetman!

#2 baby vinny

baby vinny

Bedwetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Diapers::Adult Baby

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:27 AM

yes enamas
“The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced.”
- Frank Zappa

“It is not necesssary to understand things in order to argue about them.”
- Caron de Beaumarchais

#3 glycerine

glycerine

Diaper Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:39 AM

Always enemas!
C3H5(OH)3

#4 pampywamp

pampywamp

Bedwetter

• BabyBanker+
  • 215 posts
  • Age Play Age::anyfing up to 3

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:45 AM

would love a catheter inserted but dont think i could insert myself.Ialso enjoy enemas sadly have 2 give myself them :huh:

#5 Creepymouse

Creepymouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • Real Age:29

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:27 AM

I really liked the photo the old E-Sig (enema special interest group) had on their homepage. It looked like the woman had a double balloon enema nozzle and hose, a catheter, a and IIRC maybe a feeding tube all snaking around her body. The caption said "Resistance is futile, you will be ass-stimulated." :)

There's a drawing I particularly liked, wherein the female captive has some sort of latex body suit, a plug and tube leading into her butt, as well as her pussy with what I assume is a catheter, as well as several other tubes. I like it a lot. :)

I'm reminded of the description of the regression process in The Institute series. The one where ABs can go to be put in a deep sleep, as hypnosis and classical conditioning is used to eliminate their continence, and bring their minds back to a more childlike state. There were wires for sensors and stimulators in leading to their genitals and anal region, as well as fluid IVs and other medical equipment. I still believe that a similar system could work, in at least some cases. The only trouble is figuring out how to determine the 'state' of the bladder and bowel sphincters, whether tensed or relaxed, as well as empty or full. I bet it could be done.

#6 wetman

wetman

wetman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:09 AM

I'm reminded of the description of the regression process in The Institute series. The one where ABs can go to be put in a deep sleep, as hypnosis and classical conditioning is used to eliminate their continence, and bring their minds back to a more childlike state. There were wires for sensors and stimulators in leading to their genitals and anal region, as well as fluid IVs and other medical equipment. I still believe that a similar system could work, in at least some cases. The only trouble is figuring out how to determine the 'state' of the bladder and bowel sphincters, whether tensed or relaxed, as well as empty or full. I bet it could be done.

Sensors and stimulators for detraining... . Sounds like a biofeedback scheme to me, and that should really work. Now we have to develop a set of sensors:

1.) ==> urethral
2.) ==> rectal

I think that both sensors could have a similar design, albeit with an appropriate diameter each. I propose a catheter-like device with a second, much slimmer but longer balloon that would sit in the sphincter of the bladder. By monitoring the pressure inside this proximal balloon we could, at pressure increase, trigger an appropriate stimulus; a TENS device maybe, which could be set to contract the lower stomach muscles. This would now cause a pressure increase whenever your sphincter is tense (usually all the time, but your body should learn to relax the sphincter to get rid of the artificial abdominal 'cramp').

There is already a device for applying pressure to the rectal sphincter which could be appropriated for the biofeedback purpose. Originally designed to apply postoperative pressure to the rectum, it consists of 3 balloons, one within the rectum, one outside and one balloon through the sphincter. Think of a Blakemore/ Sengstaken sound for the other end...

It would be a bit like Kegel exercises in reverse.

How do we market this? ;-)

By the way, there are some groups with images on yahoo groups about girls on assisted breathing and general operation pix. Have a look.

Does anyone here enjoy/practice/ is curious about the ventilation end of it? I find it rather, erm, good.

greetings!

wetman

#7 Creepymouse

Creepymouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:42 AM

The trouble I see with indwelling devices would be the complexity of the 'procedure'. I think it would be more useful if the final 'product' could be applied externally, even if it were less effective than a similar device that could provide better feedback internally. Perhaps something that could be built by anyone with above-average soldering skills and available in kit form. :)

I'm just a tinkerer, really. I don't have the medical knowledge to play much with this stuff. I'm sure that someone with a good knowledge of medicine and engineering could come up with a great prototype, but I'm not that person. ;P

I'm reminded of a story called "Diaper Research" that includes several devices for forcibly retraining the victims in the story. The man gets an external catheter that flows around and basically outlets in his rectum directed onto his prostate. The woman gets a butt plug that senses wetness, expanding when she has not wet within the allotted time limit, on a recirculating timer. Inevitably, she would wet as often as she could to avoid the painful consequences, but would be unable to do so every time, leading to permanent damage of her rectal sphincter. I doubt that either of these ideas would work in the real world, but they were interesting.

I hadn't thought about the ventilation stuff, might be interesting to me as part of a medical scene or something similar. On its own, not so much for me, but not bothersome either. :)

#8 wetman

wetman

wetman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:22 AM

The man gets an external catheter that flows around and basically outlets in his rectum directed onto his prostate.

Tried that, in a similar way including an anti-reflux valve in the circuit. Doesn't work, the pressures are too equal.

The woman gets a butt plug that senses wetness, expanding when she has not wet within the allotted time limit, on a recirculating timer.

NE555 comes to mind.

I hadn't thought about the ventilation stuff, might be interesting to me as part of a medical scene or something similar. On its own, not so much for me, but not bothersome either. :)

Medical scene in which way? do elaborate :whistling:

Greetz!

wetman

#9 glycerine

glycerine

Diaper Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:43 AM

I really liked the photo the old E-Sig (enema special interest group) had on their homepage...

Do you remember the old URL? It might be in the WayBack machine...
C3H5(OH)3

#10 Diapered Jason

Diapered Jason

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts
  • Real Age:24
  • I Am a...:Sissy

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:50 PM

If there is a fetish that works with AB/DL, I would probably try it out (I also frequent The Original Institute website often. Enemas are something I incorporate into my play all the time. I have tried catheters once, and it is likely I will not do that again. For one, you can't come with it in and second, after removal of the catheter, pissing hurts like hell.

The trouble I see with indwelling devices would be the complexity of the 'procedure'. I think it would be more useful if the final 'product' could be applied externally, even if it were less effective than a similar device that could provide better feedback internally. Perhaps something that could be built by anyone with above-average soldering skills and available in kit form. :)

I think it would be possible to create such a device, but it would be far easier to go with a timer for bladder and bowel release than incorporating sensors. I do not know if it would be as effective though.

#11 wetman

wetman

wetman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:16 AM

I think it would be possible to create such a device, but it would be far easier to go with a timer for bladder and bowel release than incorporating sensors. I do not know if it would be as effective though.

I think the timer would not be as effective, because you would lose the biofeedback loop. As a purely external trigger there would be no loop, but a reaction.
Think of Pavlov's dog/ bell/slobber tests versus Kegel exercises (which, admittedly, for our intentions, works in the wrong way.1).

Don't stay dry!

wetman

1 Should we try (Kegel *-1)?

#12 Creepymouse

Creepymouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:59 PM

Medical scenes such as a fantasy scene of forced body modification, breast augmentation, surgically induced incontinence, or in the context of an intense mind-control scene. IRL, external devices like the 'gas mask' as well as a medical table and other interesting equipment could make for a very nice role-play with the sub taking the fantasy role of any of the previous or many other procedures. A club I know of has a well appointed (though intentionally somewhat industrial and dark) 'Doctor's Office' in the dungeon area.

I agree that a timer would be easy. A mild sensation could be given which is a reminder to void. If the device sensed a void within a short period, a reward (or no response) could be given. If no void was detected, either no reward, or a suitably painful punishment would result, depending on the chosen method. I'm pretty sure I could whip up this combo with a small tens-unit and a few extra parts. An increase in wetness is easy enough to detect, I learned how back in grade school. I simply don't think this method would be as likely to produce an effect than a biofeedback of any sort.

Do you remember the old URL? It might be in the WayBack machine...

Nope, last I saw a link for E-Sig was back in the '90s I think, maybe a bit later, back when I'd check out Patches Place and DPF on a regular basis. :P

Tried that, in a similar way including an anti-reflux valve in the circuit. Doesn't work, the pressures are too equal.

I think, as with many interesting fantasy elements in AB (and all, I suppose) stories, it was a good concept but just not workable in reality. As an enema user, I haven't found any temperature or pressure of water to be THAT pleasurable, even if directed right onto the area of the prostate. At best, it's pleasant, but nothing like the story suggested. (As a side-note, I HAVE heard that passing a gentle electrostim with a urethral sound on one terminal and a butt plug on the other can be unbelievably enjoyable, but I have not tried it.)

#13 babychrise

babychrise

Bedwetter

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:09 AM

I'm definitely into tubing as well. I enjoy enemas, particularly when an inflatable nozzle is used. I've tried catheters, but I didn't find them comfortable enough for extended use. The Blackmore/Senkstaken tube that wetman mentioned sounds interesting, looks like it would do something similar to an NG tube, but there would be no chance for liquid to be expelled from the stomach.

Has anyone here used a Blackmore/Senkstaken tube, or an NG tube?

#14 wetman

wetman

wetman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 05:29 PM

I've tried catheters, but I didn't find them comfortable enough for extended use

What was uncomfortable about your catheter? Maybe we can solve that...

Has anyone here used a Blackmore/Senkstaken tube, or an NG tube?

Well, I didn't use a proper NG tube, but made do with a CH14 nelaton-tip catheter (even though I'm male I prefer nelaton to tieman anyway, for urethral use). With a catheter tip syringe you can then be fed and watered nicely.

Unless you have got really pervy sadistic friends. Then it can end unnicely, or at least funny for them with you for the victim. EWWW.

About 10 years ago I was friends with a group from the BDSM/fetish scene. During one 'party' it was decided to humiliate me by strapping me to a St. Andrews cross, catheterise and let the others see how much I would pass during my ordeal. As the whole group was kind of the funny lot, they tried to tickle, poke and whatnot me to pass a bit more. I was apparently not passing enough, so they decided, I should be drinking some more. I was told that it's going in anyway, so I should drink a bit though a straw while another catheter went though my nose. Another bag with a draining valve and filled with, as I found out later, apple juice was connected and the contents went slowly in. I got a gag to stop me from arguing (a ball gag with holes in, like these training golf balls) and they had their fun watching me drool down my chin while it went in at the top and out at the bottom.
So far fine, but then the host decided that, as the bottom bag was full and the top one empty, it was time to change. The bags. Read that as 'swap over'. "glgrlgnfdgnfrslrrblblbl" I went, to much amusement. Then I realised that it wouldn't work, because the bottom bag was a very plain night bag without a valve to empty it, but a reflux valve that would stop it from draining if hung high and relaxed. Unfortunately the hostess realised it as well and ripped the valve, which is actually quite easy, as it's only two flat pieces of plastic at the entrance of the bag, hung it up and they laughed their heads off with comments like "what a cheap guest, drinks the same drink over and over again!" and the like.

It was fun.

Mostly their's, that night, grmmbl.

And yes, I got back at them, at another time. :boxing:

greetings

wetman

P.S.:

Play safe. And again: PLAY SAFE.

The hostess and another woman in the group were qualified nurses, and one of the guys was a paramedic. I had a safe word and a safe gesture, after which the whole game would have ended instantly. It was never needed, but if anything nasty would have happened, no one would have hesitated a second to call an ambulance or go straight to A&E 2 miles away. Embarrassing is probably not cool, but lasting harm is much worse. If you don't trust your playfellows totally, then better don't do this at home, kids.

I had to move quite a bit away and lost contact since then, pity.

w.

P.P.S.:
Maybe I should post that >here< as well...

w.

#15 Princess Roxy

Princess Roxy

Newborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Real Age:33
  • I Am a...:Girl
  • Age Play Age::6 months

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:39 PM

Absolutely!  All of the above, in fact.