LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers For 22 Yr Old Girl

BabyMichelle

Your waist and hip sizes are the important measurements for diapers. But I imagine in adult diapers you would probably be a size small or youth depending on the brand. You might even be able to fit Goodnites. If you can find a medical supply store they would probably sell you some single diapers as samples. The adult diapers you find in drug store and such will probably be huge on you and probably cost more than at the medical supply store anyways.

I wear a size 0. I know what diapers to get but limited on money:(. I just discovered this about a month ago and I want to try it. Would anyone mind helping me out?

What sort of advice do you want from us?

I am 46 now and have needed adult disposables since I was 17 in 1981. I am 5'3" tall, weigh 104 pounds and have 29" hips. If I wanted to do so I could easily fit in the larger GoodNites or UnderJams. In most local stores in the USA a pack of GoodNites cost about USA$20 with tax. UnderJams by Pampers cost about the same but are harder to find. You might be just large enough you could fit into Depend or store brand pull-on adult disposable undies, size sm/med. Forget finding any Youth or Small adult tape-on in stores. With Attends those are the same size and fit me correctly with some room to spare, but they will snug down to 18" hips. Youth Attends are tape-on with plastic outer shell. Attends Breathable Small are cloth-like. However, these are only sold on-line from dealers and only in cases of 96. Those actually cost less than GoodNites, even with the included shipping. You would need a credit card and privacy to receive the carton from UPS or Fed-Ex.

Like you I did not need a car until I had been married a couple of years. In high school I concentrated on my studies and saved all my money for university. At university I had no place to park a car. Same for law school and when I started working as an attorney. By then I was expert using buses and taxis.

Okay, so all you need to do is save the price of some GoodNites and a taxi home from the store. You can walk or take a bus to the store. In the store anyone seeing you with diapers will assume you are the babysitter, mommy or loving big sister. Nobody would assume the diapers are for you. Pay with cash and it will not show up on your parents credit card statement. It is up to you to figure out where to store your diapers at home and how to responsibly dispose of them discreetly.

Also please remember, use of diapers cannot ever be entirely secret from those who share your home.

Can you get mail privately? Order from Amazon and play it off as a DVD set or electronics. For your size I'd suggest GoodNites or Attends Youth if you want a real diaper.

Unfortunately Attends Youth are only sold in cases of 96 without those being packed in plastic bags of 24. That is a fairly large carton.

Not every Attends dealer carries Youth, which are intended for institutions. None that I have contacted every ship by USPS snail mail. Most use UPS or Fed-Ex.

I can't use my card my.. I'm on my parents account... and track my receipts. They are super strict.

The statement would just show that you spent some money at a drugstore. And you really should get yourself your own bank account and credit card. Otherwise when you go to get a loan on something you will have no credit history and get a really high interest rate if they will lend you anything at all.

I have to agree with messyman there. Most bank statements don't list the actual item that was purchased, only where the purchase was made. I've bought diapers with my debit card a few times and my mom's able to view my account without actually seeing what I bought. So unless your parents have any reason to start questioning your drugstore, I don't think you've too much to worry about.

I hope that advice was helpful. :thumbsup:

And then there's cloth... Charity shops usually have a supply of standard ones for infants. Plastic pants for large infants can be got up to 3XL... I wore them when I was a 32" waist. Very snug and not much room inside, though they should fit you better. Also cheaper than adult plastic pants by a long, long, shot. Large safety pins at sewing and craft shops, even dollar stores; obviously kilt pins also work, especially if you like the look of oversized costume props.

In Edmonton, here, there's a "green" shop, sort of an extension to the health food shops of the 70's and 80's, with locally made stuff and environmentally -aware stuff in general, like organic produce. They bring in locally-made(from Calgary, Alberta's other big city) cloth diapers and covers, by a company called Gabby's. Maybe you have a similar store carrying cloth diapers.

Are you absolutely stuck on disposables? There are ways to take 2 or 3 baby ones and create an adult one from them, perhaps such instructions are around, perhaps even some of the thread responders above know what I speak of...

Lol I don't have my licence...

I can't use my card my.. I'm on my parents account... and track my receipts. They are super strict.

Then you need to get some things in your life straightened out before you start pursuing a fetish or alternative lifestyle. By 22 you should be well on your way to being a fully independent productive member of adult society.

Grow up, get your license, get a job, move into your own place and then come talk to us about diapers.

• Like 10

Then you need to get some things in your life straightened out before you start pursuing a fetish or alternative lifestyle. By 22 you should be well on your way to being a fully independent productive member of adult society.

Grow up, get your license, get a job, move into your own place and then come talk to us about diapers.

snap, that was harsh. of course, i was thinking the same thing...

22 years old and does not have their own bank account yet? seriously?

-piper

I love it!!!!! Your whole post here. Thanks for posting this before I did so I second this. +1

Seriously, I know it's an innocent enough question but REALLY!!!! You're 22 and don't have a clue how to get these diapers?! You're 22, still sucking of the teet of your parents, and have such a equivocal question first grade 101 should be able to answer that I pitty you and your family. How do you function? Sorry to the other members who have to read this rant but I'm tired of these rediculous questions by ADULTS that are like, "hey dudes, uhhhh, yeah, I'm living in my parents basement, I'm twenty something, no job, no car, no license, no money but have tons of time to sit on a computer and go to fetish sites and am interested in getting diapers but my parents can't know either and I can't get a PO box, or have stuff mailed to my house, have no credit cards, bank accounts or any money even in my piggy bank even but yeah, so I'm interested in diapers so can anyone help, uhhuck, uhhuck..duuuuuh." I see a few more than one problem here!!!! OP, you know the answer to your problem so face the reality and do what it takes to get them if you're so inclined. If you don't know the solution, I pitty you and everyone around you. Thank you.

• Like 1
Guest NaughtyAshes

I wear a size 0. I know what diapers to get but limited on money:(. I just discovered this about a month ago and I want to try it. Would anyone mind helping me out?

299002075_9bc1ceafc7_z.jpg?zz=1

• Like 1

Personally I think it is another troll.

I'm thinking so too.

But I wouldn't put it pass her. The way religion and parents being over protective these days, who knows. But if the pic is really her, Then I not sure on my theory. Lol.

A joint banking account is possible. Account is opened when she was younger and a snoopy parent that wants access to records and such would like it to stay that way. And I know a few people that still don't have their driver's license. One that can't because of unknown seizures. One that just really don't care to drive. A a few that are just too stupid to drive. Lol.

The can't be seen thing, could be a small town. In which her, a friend of the families, or relative works at the only store in town. It would make it difficult to buy anything without others knowing.

I guess if she every replies back then I guess we won't find out.

In these sort of cases I find the best course of action is to give honest advice and not worry about the possibility of a troll. Nothing outrageous in the OP's post, and the advice could benefit others as well.