LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Continuation Of Megan Getting What She Deserves

Pick the version you want to see continued  

49 members have voted

1. 1. 1,2,3

• First
    • Second
    • Third

Since I have hit writers block, and overall lost some interest in writing the story, I have opened up the story to be continued by another writer, I had three next chapters sent to me via PM, and here they are.

You are to vote for one of the three, and the winner will be asked to continue the story from their chapter.

I will not release the names of the posters.

First choice

"Not long after mom went into the kitchen, Dad arrived home fromt work. Was glad to see him after the long day with mom and Ashley at the mall. I saw him enter the kitchen, and that he and mom were talking hushed tones, which I knew would be about me. Dad saw me on the sofa and came to greet me, right as I felt the first dribbles enter onto my diaper. "Hey kiddo," he said to me, sitting next to me on the sofa. I felt his arm going across my shoulder, drawing me in for a hug. "Hi dad," was all I seemed able to muster, lost way deep in my own worries. Before I knew it I felt new fresh warmth over the front of my diaper. The next thing I realized was dad helping me up and guiding me to my room. "I saw the old glazed eye look," he told me once we were in my room, "I know you just wet yourself." He had me lay down, which was a little embarassing, but dad turned out to be gentle when he changed my diaper. He kissed my head when he finished, then went to change clothes in the master bedroom. As soon as he left, I closed the door to my room, and sprawled myself on my bed, and sobbed. Some time later, I realized there was a shadow looking down on me. I looked up to see my mother standing there unbuttoning her shirt. I looked at her, my mouth agasp. "You really expect me to breast-feed off of you?," I asked, hoping it was not true. All I got was a quiet nodding of her head. "Sit up," she told me, as she made herself comfy on my bed. I sat up, squishing myself into as small a ball in the opposite side as I could, my knees up against my chest. All of a sudden I felt her pulling me into her and apart from my shell. Her warm nipple forcing itself into my mouth. She gently squeezed herself, sending a jet of milk into my mouth. This went on for several minutes, as I was forced to swallow in order to breathe. "Dinner is ready for you," she said to me after I had swalled enough in her opinion.

Later that night, I was allowed to take another shower, which was fine with me. At least I am allowed to bath on my own. I took my time and enjoyed the wonderful feeling of the water over my body, trying to wash off as much of the baby smells and the taste of the breast milkf off of me. Mom entered the bathroom a few minutes after I turned off the water with a clean diaper in one hand and bottle of powder in the other. I quietly laid on the floor, as I felt the new diaper trap me in its softness and ever so loud crinkle. I then went to my room, and just screamed when I saw it. While I showered, mom and dad had replaced my bed with the old crib from over the garage, and a few baby toys appeared on the floor of my room."

Second choice

"'Get up baby boy" Here I was changing my baby's diaper. During the process, I remembered a few years ago, I was the one having my diaper changed lol. My mom had taught me a leason, cause I was mean to my sister. I made her wear diapers, drink bottles, bascially treat her as a baby. Well mom did that too me, for one summer. It's something that I never forgot. "Come on baby boy open up for mommy" Here I am feeding my baby boy his babyfood. My mind drifts back to that baby summer. Mom and my sister, both would take turns in feeding me my babyfood. They would feed me chicken and rice, carrots, puddings. It seemed they never missed on getting it all over my face! I would always feel more like a baby, when they would wipe my hands and face. Back to reality, I look at my baby and he looks just like I did lol. Spaghetti all over his face and bib. Well it's about time for my babyboys bed time. He has a big day tomorrow, he has a softball tournament, then he's going out with the guys to play poker. Oh yeah that's right, I never did tell you my baby boy is 25!"

Third choice

"I couldn't believe it, mom woke me up yelling at me! I was still trying to wake up , wiping the sleep from my eyes. I must've fallen asleep. I woke up and mom was yelling at me, for wetting my diaper! I guess it leaked onto the couch, mom was pissed! She yelled for Ash, to get her a diaper, she laid me down, she ripped the tapes from my diaper, lifting my legs high, she wiped me down. If this wasen't so embarassing I might be turned on, Mom then slid a new diaper under me, she sprinkled some baby powder on me, I must admit it smelled good. Mom then brought the diaper up and taped both sides. Every move I made, made that crinckle sound. Mom then said "Magan maybe you really do need diapers." I said "mom your the one who put me in these damn diapers!" That was a big mistake, she was on me quicker then a lion on a wilderbeast! She had me over her lap in no time, it was more embarassing, cause she hit me on my diapered butt. With every wack, you could hear that damn crinckling sound! Mom began telling me " you brought this on yourself!" I was kicking my feet, I'm sure I looked like a little toddler, I know I felt like one! Mom said " I guess I have a little baby girl to take care of." She then told me to "stay put"

I herd her in the kitchen, she came back in, with a baby bottle in her hand, She said "one word from you , and I will take your diaper off and spank your ass!" I knew better then to say anything, mom don't talk like that very often. I knew better. She said "here baby girl" next thing she did was put the bottle in my mouth. She said "drink up your dinner, it's similac formula for my baby girl!" As I laid there drinking, I was trying to get used to the taste, it was real rich. Mom then said " you better get used to this, cause your punishment is going to last a lot longer." She said "I'm tired of your behavior." I was getting really full of the formula, but I damn near spit it out, when she told me my punishment was going to be longer! I laid there drinking my bottle, I was just about done, as I felt my self wetting my diaper. I was really falling deeper into babyhood, and it seemed there was no brakes on this crazy train. When I was done, mom placed a pacifier in my mouth. She said " there there baby girl" "you'll get used to being a baby again." I just remember my eyes getting heavy, and I noticed I was drooling, as I was literally going to sleep as a baby!"

I like the first one best - it has good editing, is well paced and generally feels most like the original story.

The retrospect in number two is an interesting idea, but I'm a bit worried it might completely detract from the original story.

Guest Chriskc

Well it appears story number three is what is being accepted to be continued. Would the writer please stand up and continue the story in a new thread?

How is the 3rd one getting the votes, but all the comments are saying they like the 1st one better.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure if you authorized me to take over on this so I'll need you to say so with the regard either on here, your true story part or via PM; I got slightly lost with the one you sent me when I said it inspired me for my third story "Brad's Revenge".

Edited by Kaidus
  • 6 months later...