Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!
Photo

Times You Actually Pooped In Public

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 stevewi

stevewi

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Real Age:39
  • Diapers::Adult Baby
  • I Am a...:Boy
  • Age Play Age::2

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:00 PM

I usually have an accident about one tie per week due to my IBS and poop in my diaper. I am diapered 24/7 so it is not to big of a deal I try to clean up as soon as possible but if it is a little while that is the way it goes..

#42 mrpoopypants80

mrpoopypants80

Bedwetter

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Real Age:30+
  • Diapers::Adult Kid
  • Age Play Age::4

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:18 PM

man i have done it too many times to count. Just last wednesday I had a crazy urge to go on my 1.5 hour drive home from work. I was trying to hold it because i was wearing some gray briefs with only a poise pad for limited wetting. Upon getting out of my car at my building I was rushing to get the mail and dropped a few pieces. I bent over real quick to pick it up and about 4 days worth of poopoo came out in my pants. the briefs held it but only barely as they were already full from my nearly overwet poise pad. My wife scolded me at the door, and then again when i confirmed i had no diaper and that i just pooped in my underwear.

a few months back i was wearing some cloth training pants and pooped them on a pedestrian bridge near my house. I was trying to get back home but was feeling naughty so I just pooped anyway, knowing i was gonna run into the building manager at the door.

back over the summer of 2009 i was in a rite aid and had to poop, so i went to the far back corner facing the air freshener. and while leaning over making the caca face an older female employee came up and asked, "can i.... " and just watched as i filled my pants (diaper on underneath of course). Then she asked if i was ok and i just got bright red and said "sorry, i just pooped my pants" and walked out of the store in the other direction. That was scary as hell getting caught like that. usually i just want to think i might get caught, not actually get caught.

ok so in the last one i didnt really get caught, but that woulda been way cool if i did. But the rest of that story is true.

in total i have probably pooped my pants in public 15 times or more in the last 10 years, but at least 5 of those were in 2011...

#43 conductor

conductor

Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Real Age:56
  • Diapers::Diaper Lover

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:29 PM

Over the past couple of weeks, I've added four more places in town where I've pooped in my diaper:

Food-Lion Supermarket
Wal-Mart
Lowe's Hardware
State ABC (liquor) Store

My total is now 14 places in town. The Lowe's was really great. I had a huge load, nice and firm, with no smell that I could detect (diaper and plastic pants held the smell in, I guess). I spent about 15 minutes walking around the store. I didn't buy anything, but had a great time in the store and a really super time driving home.

#44 Eir

Eir

I secretly love getting called ma'am

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts
  • Location:In the heart of Texas, and I would like to stay here when I finish school!
  • Real Age:28
  • Diapers::Adult Kid
  • I Am a...:LG (Little Girl)
  • Age Play Age::Between 2 and 3.

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:24 PM

I recall an unfortunate instance where I drove diapered at night, messed and actually got some on my car seat. I cleaned it up the best I can, put towels in the drivers and passenger seat to cover the stain. I don't really trust disposables enough to mess in public. I am between sizes right now!

I would rather be at Hippie Hollow!

#45 conductor

conductor

Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Real Age:56

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:12 PM

In the past 12 days, I've managed to poop in my pants in 4 more places here in town. Actually, I really pooped in my diaper, and I've started wearing plastic pants over the diaper to cut down on the possibility that someone will get a whiff of what I've done.
Anyway, here's my latest list of places where I've done the deed:

Seven-Eleven (chatting with the cashier while I peed in my diaper, which was already fully-loaded)
Home Depot (walking around the store for 20 minutes with an incredibly huge load in my diaper)
Local Outlet Mall (An outdoor mall. A great place to spend an hour or more wearing a loaded diaper.)
Hirst Hardware (Like Home Depot. A nice place to browse with a load of poop in your pants.)

I'm now up to 18 places where I've pooped in my pants. How many more to go?

#46 SharkBay

SharkBay

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Real Age:26
  • Age Play Age::2

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:01 PM

I have pooped in my diaper several times in public, probally more times then i can count due to incontinence

#47 barney2005

barney2005

Infant

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Real Age:40
  • I Am a...:Girl

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:20 AM

I pooped myself once while waiting at the checkout at Sainsbury's, it was awesome!

#48 Guest_Diaperdragon_*

Guest_Diaperdragon_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:54 PM

I have pooped a couple of times when I was in a long lecture or going between classes. I just clean up in the disability bathroom afterwords.

#49 Spokane Girl

Spokane Girl

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,083 posts
  • Real Age:29
  • I Am a...:Girl
  • Age Play Age::3

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:56 AM

I was once in Spokane and I was constipated and I couldn't go when I tried. So I put my diaper back on. Then when we got back to the hotel, right when I get out if the car, I push a huge load into my diaper. My husband makes me sit in it when we walk into our hotel room. Then he undressed me and took my diaper off and cleaned me up and I showered.

Another time I messed myself while walking home from work and I had just gotten off the bus.

One time when my family and I and my brothers' friends were coming home from Mexico, I had bowel incontinence because I was sick. Sick with diarrhea and I would get very bad cramps and mess myself when I fart. I had ran out of diapers because I had changed into my last one and I was stupid to not pack my Goodnites to take on the plane. I had messed myself at the airport in Mexico and I changed right away and it was my last diaper I had changed into. But in Denver, I had another messy accident. It stunk and I was stuck in it on the way home and I bet people around me had to smell it. Mom smelled it and wasn't happy with me and it didn't help she got mad at me about it. Then she apologized. It was very humiliating.

Titanic is a good diaper movie, lots of flooding.

It's easier to use a toilet than a diaper.... Those things are high maintenance. Gotta change, take care of th skin, insure proper hydration so you don't stink

Nope. Those who go 24/7 aren't lazy at all. It's lazier to be a toilet slave! Hah!!

My stories:

http://my-stories.freeforums.net/

http://www.network54.com/Forum/263384/

#50 lil_mike

lil_mike

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Real Age:23

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:44 PM

A few days ago, as I was going down the escalators on my way into town I felt a sudden urge to poop, and it felt like a small amount came out, but I somewhat assumed that it hadn't (I was undiapered at the time). Some time later, when I was in the middle of town, the urge came back, and this time started to poo uncontrollably, filling my briefs. It took me over an hour to get home before I could clean up!

#51 p3ngy

p3ngy

Newborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Real Age:21
  • Age Play Age::2-3

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:32 PM

I'm a longtime lurker, but after today, I figured I would make a profile to share what happened to me today. I put on double diapers and went out for some errands. I was a little worried people would see my bulging diapers, especially after i wet a few times, but it wasn't an issue. What was, was my stomach. I managed to hold it in for a while, but as I was leaving Walmart, I couldn't do it anymore and lost control. I had to sit in my mess in traffic on the way home. My diapers were sagging heavily and you could easily tell I was diapered and very stinky. I went straight home and cleaned up. I felt like crying, I was so embarrassed. It did make me feel like a little baby though, and I loved every second of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users