Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!

Buy Diapers, Trinkets and More

The DD Store @ Incont

Photo

Life With Claire

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 JDL23

JDL23

Diaper Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • Real Age:25
  • Diapers::Diaper Lover
  • I Am a...:Boy
  • Age Play Age::3-4 and still in diapers

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:03 PM

This is my first story on this forum, though I've written a few versions of this story over the years, trying to find a format that worked. I'll try to update as frequently as possible or have chapters ready to go on a weekly basis.

This story is about Jessica, a nineteen-year-old girl living with her Aunt Claire after being abused and forcibly diapered by her mother, and her older cousin Sarah, who discovers her attraction to diapers through her boyfriend and explores her less "mature" side. The first chapter deals with Jessica, the second with Sarah, and the rest will be about the relationship between them and the nature of their bond with Claire.

A small caution: There is some mention of abuse, both physical and emotional, in this story, though none of it will actually be depicted, out of respect to those readers who may have experienced such things.

---

Chapter One

"Good morning, baby girl! Did we sleep well?"

There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, no one for her to turn to...

"Made a mess, did we? You just can't look after yourself, can you, little baby girl�just like your father!"

Why wouldn't she stop? Why, oh, why couldn't someone else have come in that morning? Why couldn't she just wake up from all this--?

"Wake up. Jess, wake up!"

Jessica opened her eyes. She blinked, feeling tears sliding down her cheeks and sweat through her nightgown. The room was dark, and she wasn't lying in a crib, but in a bed. She wasn't nine years old anymore, but close to turning nineteen. And standing over her wasn't her mother, but her Aunt Claire, with a concerned look on her face.

"You okay, sweetheart?" Claire asked, wiping off the sweat on Jessica's forehead. "You were having a nightmare."

Slowly, Jessica became aware that her heart was racing. She blinked again and felt her breath began to slow, and she was fully aware of what was going on now.

Claire drew some of her dark blond hair back from her face and slipped her arm around Jessica�s shoulders. "It's all right, dear. Do you need a change?"

"I... I don't..." Jessica felt around the bottom of her nightgown. Unfortunately, she could tell that she'd filled her diaper, just like in the dream. Her face grew uncomfortably hot as she began to detect the faint odor coming from her sheets. "I think I made a mess."

Claire nodded. "It's okay, dear. I'll take care of it." She pulled the covers off Jessica and went to her dresser, getting out her wipes, baby powder, and a clean diaper.

The diaper change went by quickly, although Jessica normally didn't mess them like she used to. Fortunately, Claire had been doing this for her for about ten years now, so the process was one they didn't have to focus too much on. And there was none of the tension or self-consciousness that Jessica had felt when her mother did it�but she kept as far away from those thoughts as she could.

Mom was gone from her life. There was only Aunt Claire, her guardian angel.

As Claire finished taping up the diaper, she smiled down at her niece. "It's only two in the morning. Do you want to spend the rest of the night with me?"

"Would that be all right?" Jessica asked softly.

"Just like old times," Claire replied, her smile widening.

She took Jessica by the hand and led her over to the main bedroom of their little condominium. It was, she noted, a simply larger version of her own bedroom, decorated with the same reassuring tones of blue and white, with lacy curtains and a big blue armchair in the corner. The chair in particular made her recall when she'd first come to live with Claire after her mother's abuse, when her aunt would take Jessica into her lap and very gently rock her to sleep.

As Jessica got under the covers, Claire slipped out of her robe and draped it over the chair. Then she got into bed and drew her niece into a fierce hug, followed by a kiss on the cheek.

"Sleep well, angel," Claire whispered, and soon enough, Jessica was drifting away into absolute peace.

---

Jessica's life, as she thought of it, did not truly begin until the day she came to live with Claire. It wasn't that her life was any different before that day, but the month before she moved in with her aunt had been one long nightmare, from which she was continually trying to wake up.

Her father had tried to be good to Jessica and faithful to her mother, but failed in both regards, settling instead for long, suspicious absences. Jessica's mother had her own issues; accusations and suspicions about her father and the girl herself would arise from out of nowhere, and there was no telling which days the mother's mood might swing from sunny and benevolent to stormy and malicious.

It was that month of living with just her mother, when her father had severed all ties with them, that continued to haunt Jessica. Memories of abuse, of being diapered and babied against her will, of constant taunts and humiliations that had shattered her self-esteem. Most of what she could recall was in fragments, images and words that would strike from the recesses of her mind, causing her to lose control of her bladder and, on occasion, her bowels.

But then Claire had in stepped in between Jessica and her mother. It was Claire who had seen the damage her elder sister had wrought upon Jessica, who had given the girl her first sign of motherly affection in weeks, and who had done her best for ten years to restore the vibrant and happy niece she'd known and loved.

Fortunately, Claire had not been alone in helping Jessica find her balance. When she had to be at work, there was always Grandma Sharon to look after Jessica, and her best friend Samantha would walk her home after school, and the school nurses would always be patient and considerate whenever she came in for a diaper change. After her fourteenth birthday, Jessica had also started seeing a therapist on Saturday mornings, Dr. Megan Faraday, who would help her slowly work out her traumas and better understand that dark episode near the end of her childhood.

There were days when Jessica felt like nothing more than a child, desperate for attention and comfort, and it was those days that she needed her Aunt Claire or Grandma Sharon the most. But Claire was the only mother she wanted--not the mother she dreamt of, but the one she'd always have when she woke up in the morning.

#2 acemanner

acemanner

el nino diablo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 01:20 AM

I like it so far. But if its been nearly 10 years after her mothers abuse, shoudn't she have been able to overcome the incident at least enough to become continent? Sure it could have been bad but with conseling she should have been able to get over it or at least learn to cope with it. If they diapers are a coping mechanism you may want to elaborate on that a bit more, because it seems to me WHY shes still incontinent after all those years thats a problem. Though overall its very well written and has me excited for the next installments.

Posted Image

#3 freswith

freswith

Diaper Royalty

• BabyBanker+
  • 5,037 posts
  • Real Age:62
  • Age Play Age::6

Posted 16 July 2009 - 01:57 AM

I like it so far. But if its been nearly 10 years after her mothers abuse, shoudn't she have been able to overcome the incident at least enough to become continent? Sure it could have been bad but with conseling she should have been able to get over it or at least learn to cope with it. If they diapers are a coping mechanism you may want to elaborate on that a bit more, because it seems to me WHY shes still incontinent after all those years thats a problem. Though overall its very well written and has me excited for the next installments.

I think you have to suspend disbelief when reading a diaper tale as you would with any other story; they are fantasies after all. It's well written. Enjoy it.
Breaking the silence of an ancient pond
A frog jumps into water.
A deep resonance.

#4 JDL23

JDL23

Diaper Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:35 PM

I think you have to suspend disbelief when reading a diaper tale as you would with any other story; they are fantasies after all. It's well written. Enjoy it.

The issue about Jessica's difficulty with continence (along with her other psychological issues) will be addressed later on in the story, as we learn more about the nature of her relationship with Claire.

Stay tuned for the next installment, which will focus on Jessica's cousin Sarah and her introduction to the world of Diaper Lovers.

Thanks for reading and giving feedback!

#5 Jeffy25

Jeffy25

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:53 AM

it's well written thus far

#6 JDL23

JDL23

Diaper Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 07:43 PM

I'll be posting Chapter Two tomorrow. Stay tuned!

#7 Pollyanna Fleshman

Pollyanna Fleshman

Diaper Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 07:09 AM

Hur-ry! I wanna read! *says while crying an stomping her feet*
I am pro-gay, <a href="http://www.naturalch...nky_mckay.html" target="_blank">against letting babies cry themselves to sleep</a>, <a href="http://www.vaclib.org" target="_blank">anti-vaccinations</a>, <a href="http://www.neverhitachild.org/" target="_blank">against physical punishment of children</a>, <a href="http://www.christian...ioniswrong.htm" target="_blank">anti-abortion</a>, open minded, a liberal Christian, <a href="http://www.fresnofam.../ap/gentle.htm" target="_blank">for gentle discipline of children</a>, <a href="http://www.askdrsear...10/T130300.asp" target="_blank">an attachment parent</a>, <a href="http://www.kellymom....-benefits.html" target="_blank">for extended breast feeding</a>, <a href="http://www.svcc.cc.i...0/wetnurse.htm" target="_blank">for wet nursing</a>, <a href="http://www.umm.edu/m...what_is_ms.htm" target="_blank">a fighter for MS</a>, and inquisitive.

I'm a mommy to my ten year old twins, Sebastian and Sydelle, as well as my triplets Edward, Pollyanna, and James, my newest addition Rex, and to my angel who earned her wings.

Multiple sclerosis may ravage my body, but it wont ravage my spirit. It could take everything away from me, but it won't take away my love and my joy.

Im tired of the lies and am so tired of hiding my true self from others on the count of stigma. I dont care what people think about incontinence and wearing diapers. Im not ashamed of incontinence and diapers. Im ashamed of being ashamed!

#8 diaperpt

diaperpt

Diaper Royalty

• Baby Banker!
  • 3,233 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 07:28 AM

I'm tuned...waiting patiently... Good start so far. Thanks.

#9 JDL23

JDL23

Diaper Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:44 PM

Chapter Two

The evening Sarah spent with Brendan was almost too good to be true. They'd done almost everything they enjoyeddinner at Sarah's favorite Italian restaurant, a brief dance at a nightclub, and then snuggling on the couch at Brendan's apartment as they watched Casablanca for possibly the nineteenth time. By the time they watched Ingrid Bergman get on the plane and fly away forever, Brendan and Sarah were both feeling very good and more than a little frisky.

It began innocently enough with a kiss, just on the corner of Sarah's mouth. Then the kissing turned more passionate, and soon, Brendan was lying on top of Sarah, his hands rubbing eagerly up and down her back and shoulders. She responded by reaching up to run her fingers through his hair, feeling rather thankful that he at least had enough hair to play with than all the other boys she knew.

Brendan pulled his lips away from hers just for a second, leaning toward her ear to whisper, "Do you want to go somewhere else?"

"The bedroom?"

"Well," he answered with a twinkle in his eye, "if you insist..."

Suddenly, he was on his feet and sweeping Sarah off the couch. She laughed and threw her arms around his shoulders, letting him carry her down the hallway and into the tiny bedroom of his studio apartment.

As they passed toward the bed, Sarah briefly glanced at herself in the mirror over Brendan's dresser. She saw a girl of twenty-three, with long brown hair, soft blue eyes, and a body that wasn't terrible to look at, despite a faint lumpiness around the waist. Not that she was worried about her figure, at least not with Brendan around. He loved her just as she was.

Reverently, Brendan laid Sarah down on his bed. He gave her a quick smile and kissed her on the nape of her neck, brushing her hair away. Sarah arched her head back and let out a quiet moan. There was the spot where she had the most pleasure, the spot Brendan took his time to reach during their romantic evenings.

"Sarah?" he whispered from behind her neck.

"Yes?" she whispered back, letting her eyes drift shut, ready to be taken

"Theres something I want to tell you."

"Is it that you love me and always will, forever and ever?"

He laughed quietly. "Well, yes, of course. But there's something else I really want to tell you."

Sarah could feel something in Brendan that wasn't like his usual passion. It was like a kind of inner stiffness, something in him that just wouldn't budge. But part of their relationship was built on the fact that she was good at getting under his skin and helping him work out all those inner doubts he'd accumulate, so she figured she'd help him with this one, too.

"Of course," she whispered, reaching around to stroke him on the cheek. "You can tell me anything."

Brendan pulled back and took Sarahs hands into his own. "We've been going out for a long time now, and you know how deeply I'm in love with you. But there's this thing I've been interested in that I've been keeping from you, and I don't want to hide it from you any longer."

"What is it?"

He glanced away. "I, uh, like diapers."

Sarah blinked. "Excuse me?"

"I have a diaper fetish."

She blinked again. "Um, are we talking, like, Huggies or Depends?"

"I'm being serious, Sarah. Ever since I was a kid, I was fascinated with the idea of being in diapers again. As I got older, I realized that diapers were kind of a turn-on for me. So I would steal some from my little sister's room, and then eventually I would buy them from the drugstore." He shook his head helplessly. "I can't explain it. I just feel really, really safe and secure with them... much like how I feel around you."

"I'm... flattered?" Sarah frowned. "I'm almost afraid to ask, but does this have anything to do with... children?"

"Good God, no!" Brendan exclaimed. He put a hand to his chest and gave her a determined stare. "I don't like kids that way. I just feel the desire to be like one."

"Oh. I guess that makes sense."

"Was this too much to tell you? I feel like this wasn't the best time."

Sarah shrugged. "I really couldn't imagine when it would have been the best time to tell me." She went for a more reassuring smile. "But I think... I'm glad you decided to tell me anyway."

"You have no idea how happy that makes me," Brendan replied, his face suddenly filled with delight. He leaned over and pecked Sarah right on the lips. She grinned and kissed him back.

"I'm sorry if this is a little rude," she said, nervously licking her bottom lip, "but are you... wearing one... right now?"

Brendan shook his head. "No. But I can show them to you, if you like."

Sarah thought about it for a moment. On the one hand, there was something odd about the idea of a grown man in diapers. It was something taboo, something beyond the norm. But on the other hand, she was thankful it wasn't something really unfortunate, like an STD or sleeping around with other girls. And he'd been honest with her, and that took a lot more courage than Sarah had ever seen.

"Okay," she finally answered. "Let's have a look."

A smile of relief washed over Brendan. "Very well." He slid off the bed and went over to his closet. Sarah watched as he crouched down and pushed some things out of the way. There was a loud rustle of plastic and paper bags, and then he stood up and came out with a package of adult diapers. Emblazoned on the package was the image of a diaper and the brand name "Attends."

"That's funny." Sarah regarded the package as Brendan set it down next to her. "I have this younger cousin, Jessica, who still wears diapers. I'm pretty sure this is the same brand she uses."

"Is that the same cousin you lived with during college?"

Sarah nodded. She had lived several miles away with her parents when she was accepted to college, and the closest living relatives in that area was her Aunt Claire and her cousin Jessica, whom Claire had adopted. Her parents had agreed to let her live with Claire and Jessica while she attended college, and of course, Jessica's need for diapers wasn't much of a secret in their home.

"She's a very sweet person," Sarah added. "A little hard to know sometimes, but really quite decent. There was a rough spot in her life, back when she was a kid, and to make a long story short, she's been back in diapers ever since. I've even helped change her a couple of times."

Now Brendan began to look interested. "Well, if you have all that experience... would you be interested in changing me?"

Sarah's gaze flickered over to the opened package of diapers sitting next to her. "I, uh..." She looked over into Brendan's eyes, trying to get a read on him. There was no pressure here. If she said no, she could get away with it, and there wouldn't be any bitterness between them. It simply wasn't in his nature.

"Okay," she said. "I'll do it."

He smiled broadly and bent down to kiss her hand. "Thank you."

She laughed and got off the bed. "All right, young man. Lie down."

He obediently scooted past her onto the bed, reaching down to untie his shoes and slide them and his socks off. While Sarah was grabbing a diaper from the package and unfolding it, Brendan was already unbuckling his jeans and pulling them off. By the time she turned to face him, he was lying in front of her in his t-shirt and boxers. The very sight of him, so exposed and compliant, sent up a little flutter in her stomach.

"Do you use baby powder or wipes?" she asked, trying to remember how this all went. It had been almost a whole year since she lived with Claire and Jessica, and she had just gotten back to town for that evening.

Brendan shook his head. "I tried them every so often, but I just go straight for the diaper and nothing else."

"Okay, then." Sarah placed the diaper next to her and reached across his legs to pull his boxers off. As she tugged them past his ankles and dropped them off the side of the bed, her boyfriend was obviously quite aroused. She was quite excited herself, but she did her best to keep control.

She took the unfolded diaper and slid it underneath him, gently prodding for him to lift his legs up. Then she pulled the front of the diaper over his abdomen, making sure to clear the source of his arousal, and pushed the front of the diaper into place while she taped it on. Brendan was breathing very quickly as Sarah finished adjusting the diaper on him and gave it a pat on the behind.

"You look adorable," she exclaimed, more to herself than to him. Her hand fell softly against his diaper, brushing against the hardness she felt inside of it. "My little baby boy."

"How about you?" Brendan asked. His eyes were bright and his voice was full of emotion, thick with desire. "Would you want to give it a try?"

Sarah glanced down at the diaper she'd just put him in. "I don't know."

"You must have thought about it, changing your cousin all those times."

"Well..." Odd as it was, she had considered the possibility for the briefest of moments. A fleeting, futile fantasy, and nothing more: she'd watched her cousin being changed by their Aunt Claire, feeling only the merest flash of envy as she saw how tender and loving Claire was with her other niece, and how endearingly Jessica had gazed at her aunt. Sarah didn't have that kind of a relationship with her mother, and while she and Claire had been close, it was nowhere near the kind of intimacy her aunt enjoyed with Jessica.

"I never realized it until now," Sarah told her boyfriend, a little disbelieving of what she was saying, "but I guess I always did feel some jealousy toward her. Maybe I thought those diapers would be the thing to make me feel so special and loved like her."

"Well, I can do that for you, too." Brendan reached out and brushed his fingers over her wrist. "If you'll let me."

Sarah leaned down, letting her hair fall past her shoulder. "Go on. Ask me."

He moved his hand up and rubbed the nape of her neck. "Would you like me to diaper you, Sarah?"

Her eyes slid shut. "Yes. Yes, I would."

She felt him sit up and take her into his arms. The diaper he had on was crinkling the whole time, but she didn't mind. It was a familiar sound, like when she or Claire was changing Jessica, chatting with her about life and that boy Ryan she had her eye on. She lay back on the bed, watching Brendan as he slid her pants, shoes, and socks off. He took out a diaper and unfolded it just as she had done. Sarah lifted her bottom up as her boyfriend slid the diaper under her, and then settled down on it, luxuriating for a moment on the nice cotton padding. Brendan finished the job by folding the other half of the diaper over her abdomen, making sure it was taped on just right.

Sarah looked down at the diaper now encasing her and gave it a few experimental taps. It felt so warm and gentle, like when Aunt Claire was giving her a hug. She looked up at Brendan, who was gazing at her intently. "What?"

"I didnt think it was possible," he said, "to be even more in love with you than I already was, but... I am."

Sarah grabbed his forearms and pulled him closer. "Well, this is all your fault, you know that? Next thing you know, I'll be sleeping in cribs and getting fed in high chairs because of you."

"And you'll love every second of it if I'm the one doing all that for you."

Sarah grinned. "Yeah. I will."

Brendan gently lowered himself onto Sarah. Even through all the padding of the diapers they had on, she could feel how hard he was and it made her bite her lip with excitement. She snaked one of her hands over to his diapered bottom and began to rub it. He responded by cupping one hand behind her neck and sliding the other over her lower back, almost holding her like a baby.

It was slow at first, as Brendan started to move himself up and down, causing the front of his diaper to rub against hers. Sarah felt her pulse quicken and she clutched at the back of his diaper with one hand while using the other to pull him into a kiss. Their lips locked, unable to trap their moans as the rubbing increasing, faster and faster, the heat and the friction and the passion swirling in and out and all around them...

At the climax, they fell shuddering against each other, intertwining their arms and legs together. Sarah kissed Brendan again, sliding her tongue over hers, and sighed with unparalleled joy.

"This was the most beautiful night we've ever had," she whispered into his ear.

"And this was the best gift you could have ever given me," he whispered back. "I love you, Sarah."

"Right back at you, Brendan."

---

"So you two are still going strong?" Claire looked at her niece over the rim of her coffee mug, which hid her smile.

Sarah nodded. "And my new job with Amber Prescott's going great, so it looks like I'll be out here more often."

"But that's quite a commute, driving seventeen miles every day... both ways..."

The trailing-off was her aunt's favorite tactic. "What do you suggest, then?"

"Have you considered the possibility of moving back in with us?" Claire set her mug down and flashed another smile.
"Maybe until you find your own place?"

Sarah gave a teasing smile of her own. "Are you taking me in just so you can kick me out again?"

"I'd have you anytime," Claire replied. "Being kicked out is entirely up to you."

Now Sarah really had to think about it. She'd be a lot closer to Brandon and to her work, and there'd be plenty of quality time with Claire and Jessica. But even so, she was still trying to work out her epiphany from the previous night: that she was both fascinated with, and a little thrilled by, the idea of wearing diapers. Being around Jessica, who went though several changes during the day, would only make that interest in her a lot stronger, and Sarah was mortified about what might happen if Jessica were to ever learn about this. Her cousin had long ago accepted her incontinence, but she saw it as a condition that someone else had imposed upon her. The idea of using diapers for pleasurelet alone sexual pleasurewould probably not sit well with her.

"Well?" Claire pressed, tilting her head inquisitively.

Sarah glanced up at her. "I..." She stopped herself and clamped down on her fears. Like it or not, this was her family, and family always came first for her, no matter how embarrassed or tense she might become around them. If the issue about her wearing and enjoying diapers came up, it would have to be dealt with. No way around it.

"I think that might be a good idea," was her final answer.

#10 Pollyanna Fleshman

Pollyanna Fleshman

Diaper Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 06:47 PM

Oh, you have got to continue this.
I am pro-gay, <a href="http://www.naturalch...nky_mckay.html" target="_blank">against letting babies cry themselves to sleep</a>, <a href="http://www.vaclib.org" target="_blank">anti-vaccinations</a>, <a href="http://www.neverhitachild.org/" target="_blank">against physical punishment of children</a>, <a href="http://www.christian...ioniswrong.htm" target="_blank">anti-abortion</a>, open minded, a liberal Christian, <a href="http://www.fresnofam.../ap/gentle.htm" target="_blank">for gentle discipline of children</a>, <a href="http://www.askdrsear...10/T130300.asp" target="_blank">an attachment parent</a>, <a href="http://www.kellymom....-benefits.html" target="_blank">for extended breast feeding</a>, <a href="http://www.svcc.cc.i...0/wetnurse.htm" target="_blank">for wet nursing</a>, <a href="http://www.umm.edu/m...what_is_ms.htm" target="_blank">a fighter for MS</a>, and inquisitive.

I'm a mommy to my ten year old twins, Sebastian and Sydelle, as well as my triplets Edward, Pollyanna, and James, my newest addition Rex, and to my angel who earned her wings.

Multiple sclerosis may ravage my body, but it wont ravage my spirit. It could take everything away from me, but it won't take away my love and my joy.

Im tired of the lies and am so tired of hiding my true self from others on the count of stigma. I dont care what people think about incontinence and wearing diapers. Im not ashamed of incontinence and diapers. Im ashamed of being ashamed!

#11 JDL23

JDL23

Diaper Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 07:27 PM

Oh, you have got to continue this.

Don't worry. There's more to come, but it'll be next week, roughly around Monday or Tuesday.

#12 Pollyanna Fleshman

Pollyanna Fleshman

Diaper Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:23 AM

I'll try to hold my horses that long. That is if they do not become impatient and break out of the barn first!

#13 babykeiff

babykeiff

Hucusnuickles

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,758 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 08:55 PM

I love this story, and I back up Pollyanna's claim 100%.... and the barn doors better hold.
hugs,
babykeiff.

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will." - Tom Stoppard

#14 JDL23

JDL23

Diaper Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 05:56 PM

Since I'm going to be on vacation next week, I realized I'd be late with my third installment.

So here it is, a few days early! Enjoy!

---

Chapter Three

Even after so many years, it still amazed Jessica at how nonchalant her friend Samantha was with her. She wasn't at all fazed by the fact that Jessica had just wet her diaper while they were talking about the classes they were taking in college.

"Do you need a change?" It was the one question Jessica heard single every day; it came from Aunt Claire, Grandma Sharon, her cousin Sarah, and her own best friend, almost like clockwork.

"I don't think so," she told Samantha, as they were sitting on the bed in Jessica's room. "Not right now, anyway."

Samantha nodded, then slowly began to smile. "I have to admit... you're going to think this is silly, but I think I did so well as a babysitter all through high school because of you, Jess. All those times spent changing your diaper was a great learning experience for me."

Jessica stuck at her tongue out at her. "Glad I could help."

"I’d—" Samantha was going to say more, but she suddenly stopped and lifted her hand to hide a smile.

Jessica frowned and was about to ask what was wrong when she felt two hands grab her from behind and pull her into a sudden hug. She squealed and kicked, but that only made the person behind her squeeze harder. Then Jessica felt a soft kiss against the back of her neck and a whisper against her ear. "Hey, cupcake."

"Sarah!" Jessica turned around in her cousin’s arms and returned the hug. She felt like a little girl again, just like she did around Claire and her grandmother. If Claire was her surrogate mother, Sarah was like her older sister and had spent a large part of her high school years being Jessica's babysitter.

"How are you, sweetheart?" asked Sarah, brushing her fingers through Jessica's hair. "How's school treating you?"

Jessica rolled her eyes. "You couldn't have picked a better time. We were just talking about that."

"And I'll bet it’s nothing but rainbows and gumdrops." One of the hands Sarah had on Jessica's back slid itself down, feeling around the waistband of her jeans. "I don't mean to embarrass you in front of your friend, but I think you might need a change."

"I'm fine," Jessica insisted. She glanced at Samantha with rolled eyes. "Really. I'm only a little wet."

Sarah responded with a knowing smile. "If you say so." She playfully ruffled her hand through her cousin's hair and left the room.

Jessica turned back to see Samantha wearing a gentle smile on her face. "What?"

"Nothing," her friend said, slightly blushing. "It’s just... I think it's so cute the way you and your cousin are around each other. Just like sisters."

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" Jessica shook her head. "Everyone's always comparing me to her or Aunt Claire. Why can't anyone take me for who I am?"

"As what? A girl who still wears diapers?" Samantha grinned.

Jessica was about to challenge that when she again felt a pair of hands grab her from behind. She tried to spin around, but Sarah already had her hand on Jessica's back, keeping her locked in place. The girl felt her cousin suddenly pull the waistband of her diaper up and out, pulling it away from her skin, and then something very warm and wet began to slide down. It was very settling and relaxing...

"Sarah!" Jessica cried out, as she realized what was happened. "Did you just—?"

"Yep," said her cousin. She held out an empty water bottle, waving it in front of Jessica teasingly. "Looks like our baby girl just wet herself quite a bit." Sarah turned a smile over to Samantha. "What do you think? Is it time for her to get changed?"

"I’d say!" replied Samantha, in between her ferocious giggling.

Jessica didn't resist as Sarah picked up her, but she shot her best friend a very mean glance. "I am sogoing to get you back for this."

Meanwhile, Sarah carried her into Claire's room, where a fresh diaper and the rest of her changing supplies were laid out. Sarah had even thought to put down a blanket on Claire's bed, upon which she now dropped her cousin. It was short work getting off her sandals and blue jeans, exposing her rather-soaked diaper. Jessica could only lie there, pouting, as Sarah went through the age-old process of taking off the diaper, wiping her abdomen, powdering her off, and putting a clean diaper on her.

Something seemed wrong, though. While Sarah had been mischievous around her younger cousin when it came to getting her down for a diaper change, she wasn't as teasing once it was over. Sarah leaned over Jessica, smiling fondly and gently patting and sliding her hand along the front of her diaper, like the way Aunt Claire would after a long day at work.

"You seem awfully interested in... this," Jessica said, pointing at her diaper.

"I don't know what you mean," said Sarah, tilting her head.

"The way you touch it... you're fascinated with it." Jessica smiled teasingly at her. "Maybe you're interested in trying it from my end?"

Sarah laughed. "Not really."

"Come on..."

"Maybe some other time," said her cousin, bending down to kiss Jessica on the forehead.

Jessica watched her leave and went to pull her pants and sandals back on, but she still couldn't shake the feeling that something else was going on there.

#15 JDL23

JDL23

Diaper Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 10:19 PM

Back from vacation; here's the next chapter!

---

Chapter Four

Claire sat in the waiting room outside Dr. Faraday's office, where Jessica was currently in one of her therapy sessions. It was still amazing to Claire how routine this had all become: every Thursday, for the last ten years, she and Jessica had been coming here, working slowly but surely to help her through her trauma.

It had been hardest those first few years, when Jessica had been so shaken that she needed as much care and attention as an actual baby. Claire had to work, so her mother would usually look after the girl, but eventually Claire's manager allowed her to work part-time with almost the same salary so she could be more devoted to her niece. Jessica was also kept out of school for a few months, even though her abuse had taken place in the middle of the summer. When she returned to her classes, Claire had worried that she would have fallen behind, but Jessica pushed herself hard, and by December, she was one of the top students in her class.

Academically, she was brilliant, and Claire suspected that her need for diapers had some role in play, since she could focus more on studying and taking tests without having to constantly stop for a bathroom break. But her therapy was an uphill struggle. Jessica had become more introverted, and though she was becoming more stable and independent, Dr. Faraday consistently pushed her on what she saw as a "pathological attachment" to Claire, which might have also explained why Jessica still hadn't outgrown her need for diapers after ten years.

Claire had no idea what to do about it. On the one hand, she wanted Jessica to be free to live her own life, instead of constantly tying herself to the past. But on the other hand, she couldn't resist the look in her niece's eyes whenever she needed a change or was feeling sad.

Sinking back into her chair, Claire let her mind wander to one of her strongest and most painful memories. It was, she reflected, almost ten years ago to the day, when she had paid a visit to her sister Madison's house...

"Madison, what have you done to her?"

"I didn't do this to her! It's that lousy deadbeat of a man you thought was good enough to be my husband! She's just as rotten as he is! It should be him lying there—!"

The shouting was broken with the ringing slap of a hand across a face.

"Don’t you ever touch this child again. Do you hear me?"

"Claire, you have no right—"

"Get out."

"I'm her mother—"

"Not anymore. Out! NOW!"

A door slammed, and the knob on it creaked so that it was locked. Claire stood over what she thought was her niece: a wretched child in a toddler's t-shirt and a very full diaper, sucking frantically on a pacifier, silently sobbing.

"I'm so sorry, baby," Claire whispered. She reached down and very gently lifted the child out of the crib, pressing her against her bosom and stroking her matted blond hair. "I'm so, so sorry..."

"...Jessica? Jessica!"

With a startled blink, Jessica came back. She realized she was sitting in a chair in a large, wood-paneled room, staring at Dr. Megan Faraday. The other woman was older than Aunt Claire, but not quite as old as her grandmother; her frosted, dark hair was done in a simple bun, and her eyes were radiant enough that she seemed so full of life despite the creases and wrinkles in her face.

"Sorry," Jessica mumbled, glancing down.

Dr. Faraday gave a sympathetic smile. "Were you having another flashback?"

"Yes."

"Is it something you feel like sharing?"

"Um, not really."

"Okay." Dr. Faraday glanced down at the notepad in her lap, then back at Jessica. "I believe you were talking about your cousin Sarah."

Jessica nodded. "It's just that... I don't know why she was so eager to change me. It was more of a chore for us when we were living together before, like I was her poor retarded little cousin who couldn't look after herself." Unexpectedly, tears came to her eyes; those were words she couldn't stand to hear anymore, and she quickly brought up a hand to press the tears back. "I just... I don't know. Maybe she wants to be a mother now and is trying to pretend with me. I know she and her boyfriend are pretty steady, so maybe she thinks they've got a future together."

"I know romance isn't something you've wanted to discuss much..." Dr. Faraday began, clasping her hands together.

The girl shook her head. "No, it's not. I just want to have my own life right now, like what Sarah has. That way, I'd have the right foundation to start looking around. I mean, I'm young. I've got time."

"And perhaps give yourself time to find someone who'd accept you with your... condition?" the therapist prompted.

Jessica hesitated. Normally, she would have balked at that statement; her diapers were nothing to be ashamed of anymore. They were simply her choice of underwear and nothing more. But the idea of letting someone else being that intimate with her... well, it was one thing, Jessica supposed, that she'd had her diapers changed by women her whole life: Claire, Grandma, Sarah, Samantha, the school nurses. But what kind of guy would be willing to do that for her?

And even if he was willing—unlikely as it was—would Jessica let him?

All she could do, in the end, was shrug. "I don't know. I just don't know."

The doctor nodded. "Of course. Well, we have a few more minutes. Anything else you'd like to talk about?"

"Well, there was this one odd thing about the way Nurse Marcia changed me back in my junior year. I suppose you could say she was being motherly, but I don’t know that I like hearing that kind of baby talk while I'm being prepped for a new diaper..."

#16 JDL23

JDL23

Diaper Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:23 AM

Chapter Five

Sarah bounced from foot to foot as she knocked on the door. Her breath was shallow with anticipation.

The door swung open, revealing Brendan in his blue jeans and gray t-shirt. His face split into a brilliant smile. "Well, hello there, angel."

"Hey, Daddy," Sarah replied in a coquettish voice. She twirled a stand of her hair and smiled. "Are you ready for me? 'Cause I think I might be about to wet myself..."

Brendan responded by puling her inside and sweeping her up into her arms. She looped her arms around his shoulders, holding herself up as he used his foot to knock the door shut and carried her over to the bedroom.

"I have a few surprises for you," he whispered into her ear.

"Can't wait," Sarah replied, reaching past his shoulder to unlace her shoes and drop them onto the hallway floor.

He deposited her onto her bed, same as usual. He'd already gotten out the diaper, but there were a few more things out as well: a pink pacifier on the nightstand, a bottle full of milk sitting next to it, and a snow-white teddy bear sitting on the pillow by Sarah's head.

"I've never done anything on the Adult Baby side of things," Brendan admitted, "but I was hoping to try them out with you tonight."

"Sounds great."

Sarah had been shown in the past few weeks more of the world that Brendan had belonged to—the world of Adult Babies and Diaper Lovers, people who loved to never act their own age, who even did roleplaying and took pictures, celebrating this less mature side of themselves. At first, Sarah had thought she was simply a Diaper Lover, someone who liked diapers for what they were, but she realized that she wanted a parental connection as well, and since she didn't have someone like Claire to help her out, Brendan seemed like the next best thing.

Brendan started the process by taking the pacifier and inserting it into Sarah's mouth. She sucked contentedly on it as he took off her pants and underwear, and then reached for the diaper.

Once Sarah was diapered, Brendan handed her the white teddy bear. She hugged it to her chest and smiled at him through her pacifier, feeling a sense of playfulness and security she’d never known before. It felt like the kind of wonderful evening one would read about in a romance novel, but Sarah had never read one that involved dressing up in baby clothes and a diaper.

"I think someone needs a bottle," Brendan said after a while. He helped Sarah into his lap and took the pacifier out of her mouth, replacing it with the nipple of the baby bottle he had on the nightstand. She stared up at him as she took a cautious sip, then let the milk come easily. This was beyond anything she'd have ever imagined doing with a boyfriend, and yet she loved every second of it: the attention, the paternal warmth, the endless spirit of play. Who knew such joy could come out of a bottle of milk instead of a bottle of beer?

Some time later, Sarah's eyes drifted open. She didn't remember falling asleep, but she was still in Brendan's arms, being rocked. She flashed him a smile, and he replied with a gentle caress of her cheek.

"Are you wet?" he asked softly.

Glancing down, Sarah realized that she had in fact peed herself. The bottom of her diaper felt warm and wet, and as she shifted around to get a better look, she could tell how much she'd used it by the soft yellow stain spreading through the padding.

"Looks like I'll need a change, Daddy," said Sarah in her babyish voice. She stuck her thumb in her mouth and gave a suggestive suck.

He shook his head, still smiling. "Not now, baby girl. Because I'm pretty wet, too..." Brendan unbuckled his jeans and slid them off, revealing his own soaked diaper.

A flutter passed through Sarah. She grinned and pushed herself over onto the bed. "Oh, I see. It’s going to be one of those nights..."

---

Claire smiled down at Jessica, who was curled up against her on the couch. She was absently stroking her hand through her niece's hair and listening to their favorite CD over the stereo. It felt a little strange not having Sarah with them; they'd gotten used to her being around very quickly in the four weeks since she moved in.

"You need to let Sarah be on her own," Jessica murmured, nuzzling her aunt's shoulder. "She's got her own life now."

"And you don't envy her for that?" Claire asked, teasing her fingers along the hair over Jessica's ears. "I've never wanted to hold you back from anything. And Samantha always invites you out every weekend."

Jessica smiled up at her aunt. "Hey, I like being here. And if I really, really felt like going out with Sammie and the others, I would."

"What if that boy Ryan asked you out?"

"Even I did like him"—Jessica stuck her tongue out at Claire—"which I don't, I'm not sure I'd say yes to that. He's a nice guy and all, but I don't know if I'm looking for someone right now."

"You can't just be like your cousin and wait for someone like Brendan to come along. I mean, you could, but it seems unlikely—"

Jessica responded by playfully trying to punch her aunt in the arm. Claire took the blow with an expression of mock horror, then followed up by grabbing Jessica on her waist with both hands and tickling her furiously onto the couch.

"Okay, stop! Stop!" Jessica grabbed at her aunt’s wrists, but to no avail. The tickling relentlessly continued, which only made that tingle running down her waist all the more precarious. That tickle, she knew, would soon make it to her bladder, and then—

Jessica froze. She could feel that warm patch expanding around her butt and for the briefest of moments thought she might even be leaking.

Claire was quick to notice her reaction. "Uh oh. Someone needs a change, I take it."

"Happens every time I laugh it seems," said Jessica, staring down forlornly at the waistband of her jeans, where she could just make out the edge of her diaper.

Her aunt rose and took her by the hand. "Okay. Let's get you changed." When Jessica didn’t respond, Claire added, "And then we can go out for ice cream."

"Yay!" Jessica replied, waving her arms like a little girl. "I want strawberry!"

"You'll get chocolate and like it," Claire said without missing a beat, and guided her over to the bedroom.

---

As her aunt finished securing the tapes on her new diaper, Jessica looked up into her eyes and smiled. She loved this part after being changed, when Claire would reach down and stroke her hair and caress her face. Sometimes she would turn Jessica over and give her a shoulder-and-back massage, though this was more common when Jessica had school and tests to worry about.

But then Claire reached her hand down to pat Jessica on the front of her diaper. Her hand stroked the padding, and just as it was brushing down between her legs, her aunt gave the padding a little pinch—

—She felt the pinch on her bottom, pushing up the mess and the wetness against her body. She squirmed, but to no avail.

"Isn't that better dear? You like this, don't you? You're Daddy’s precious little girl and you like being his precious widdle baby, don’t you!"

"Stop," she whimpered past the pacifier in her mouth.

Her answer was a slap across her face. "Don't you talk back to me, little girl! You’re as rotten as your father! Do you hear me?" The slaps came harder now and more frequently. "You rotten... spoiled... little... girl...!"

Jessica—!

She became aware of someone shaking her. Jessica forced herself to blink and look up into the anxiety-stricken face of her Aunt Claire. She could feel tears running down her cheeks, matching the ones Claire was shedding.

"Aunt Claire?" Jessica whispered, sounding more like a toddler than a teenager.

"Oh, baby girl," Claire said soothingly. She pulled Jessica to her breast, hugging her tightly. "It’s okay, sweetie. It’s all right. I’m here."

Jessica closed her eyes and pressed herself against her aunt. "I know."

"I'm here. I'm here. I'm here..."

Suddenly, Jessica felt like she was nine years old again, still lying in that crib with her aunt crying over her. She remembered how wonderful it felt just to be held instead of beaten, to hear someone whispering into her ear instead of shouting. Claire was more than her guardian angel. She was, in many ways, the mother Jessica never had—

No, thought Jessica. I don't need a Mommy. Claire is just my guardian. I don't need her for a Mommy. I'm a big girl now. I'm a big girl. A big girl...

#17 LtBaby

LtBaby

Diaper Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Real Age:31
  • Diapers::Adult Baby
  • Age Play Age::2

Posted 13 August 2009 - 01:55 AM

Chapter Five

Sarah bounced from foot to foot as she knocked on the door. Her breath was shallow with anticipation.

The door swung open, revealing Brendan in his blue jeans and gray t-shirt. His face split into a brilliant smile. "Well, hello there, angel."

"Hey, Daddy," Sarah replied in a coquettish voice. She twirled a stand of her hair and smiled. "Are you ready for me? 'Cause I think I might be about to wet myself..."

Brendan responded by puling her inside and sweeping her up into her arms. She looped her arms around his shoulders, holding herself up as he used his foot to knock the door shut and carried her over to the bedroom.

"I have a few surprises for you," he whispered into her ear.

"Can't wait," Sarah replied, reaching past his shoulder to unlace her shoes and drop them onto the hallway floor.

He deposited her onto her bed, same as usual. He'd already gotten out the diaper, but there were a few more things out as well: a pink pacifier on the nightstand, a bottle full of milk sitting next to it, and a snow-white teddy bear sitting on the pillow by Sarah's head.

"I've never done anything on the Adult Baby side of things," Brendan admitted, "but I was hoping to try them out with you tonight."

"Sounds great."

Sarah had been shown in the past few weeks more of the world that Brendan had belonged to—the world of Adult Babies and Diaper Lovers, people who loved to never act their own age, who even did roleplaying and took pictures, celebrating this less mature side of themselves. At first, Sarah had thought she was simply a Diaper Lover, someone who liked diapers for what they were, but she realized that she wanted a parental connection as well, and since she didn't have someone like Claire to help her out, Brendan seemed like the next best thing.

Brendan started the process by taking the pacifier and inserting it into Sarah's mouth. She sucked contentedly on it as he took off her pants and underwear, and then reached for the diaper.

Once Sarah was diapered, Brendan handed her the white teddy bear. She hugged it to her chest and smiled at him through her pacifier, feeling a sense of playfulness and security she’d never known before. It felt like the kind of wonderful evening one would read about in a romance novel, but Sarah had never read one that involved dressing up in baby clothes and a diaper.

"I think someone needs a bottle," Brendan said after a while. He helped Sarah into his lap and took the pacifier out of her mouth, replacing it with the nipple of the baby bottle he had on the nightstand. She stared up at him as she took a cautious sip, then let the milk come easily. This was beyond anything she'd have ever imagined doing with a boyfriend, and yet she loved every second of it: the attention, the paternal warmth, the endless spirit of play. Who knew such joy could come out of a bottle of milk instead of a bottle of beer?

Some time later, Sarah's eyes drifted open. She didn't remember falling asleep, but she was still in Brendan's arms, being rocked. She flashed him a smile, and he replied with a gentle caress of her cheek.

"Are you wet?" he asked softly.

Glancing down, Sarah realized that she had in fact peed herself. The bottom of her diaper felt warm and wet, and as she shifted around to get a better look, she could tell how much she'd used it by the soft yellow stain spreading through the padding.

"Looks like I'll need a change, Daddy," said Sarah in her babyish voice. She stuck her thumb in her mouth and gave a suggestive suck.

He shook his head, still smiling. "Not now, baby girl. Because I'm pretty wet, too..." Brendan unbuckled his jeans and slid them off, revealing his own soaked diaper.

A flutter passed through Sarah. She grinned and pushed herself over onto the bed. "Oh, I see. It’s going to be one of those nights..."

---

Claire smiled down at Jessica, who was curled up against her on the couch. She was absently stroking her hand through her niece's hair and listening to their favorite CD over the stereo. It felt a little strange not having Sarah with them; they'd gotten used to her being around very quickly in the four weeks since she moved in.

"You need to let Sarah be on her own," Jessica murmured, nuzzling her aunt's shoulder. "She's got her own life now."

"And you don't envy her for that?" Claire asked, teasing her fingers along the hair over Jessica's ears. "I've never wanted to hold you back from anything. And Samantha always invites you out every weekend."

Jessica smiled up at her aunt. "Hey, I like being here. And if I really, really felt like going out with Sammie and the others, I would."

"What if that boy Ryan asked you out?"

"Even I did like him"—Jessica stuck her tongue out at Claire—"which I don't, I'm not sure I'd say yes to that. He's a nice guy and all, but I don't know if I'm looking for someone right now."

"You can't just be like your cousin and wait for someone like Brendan to come along. I mean, you could, but it seems unlikely—"

Jessica responded by playfully trying to punch her aunt in the arm. Claire took the blow with an expression of mock horror, then followed up by grabbing Jessica on her waist with both hands and tickling her furiously onto the couch.

"Okay, stop! Stop!" Jessica grabbed at her aunt’s wrists, but to no avail. The tickling relentlessly continued, which only made that tingle running down her waist all the more precarious. That tickle, she knew, would soon make it to her bladder, and then—

Jessica froze. She could feel that warm patch expanding around her butt and for the briefest of moments thought she might even be leaking.

Claire was quick to notice her reaction. "Uh oh. Someone needs a change, I take it."

"Happens every time I laugh it seems," said Jessica, staring down forlornly at the waistband of her jeans, where she could just make out the edge of her diaper.

Her aunt rose and took her by the hand. "Okay. Let's get you changed." When Jessica didn’t respond, Claire added, "And then we can go out for ice cream."

"Yay!" Jessica replied, waving her arms like a little girl. "I want strawberry!"

"You'll get chocolate and like it," Claire said without missing a beat, and guided her over to the bedroom.

---

As her aunt finished securing the tapes on her new diaper, Jessica looked up into her eyes and smiled. She loved this part after being changed, when Claire would reach down and stroke her hair and caress her face. Sometimes she would turn Jessica over and give her a shoulder-and-back massage, though this was more common when Jessica had school and tests to worry about.

But then Claire reached her hand down to pat Jessica on the front of her diaper. Her hand stroked the padding, and just as it was brushing down between her legs, her aunt gave the padding a little pinch—

—She felt the pinch on her bottom, pushing up the mess and the wetness against her body. She squirmed, but to no avail.

"Isn't that better dear? You like this, don't you? You're Daddy’s precious little girl and you like being his precious widdle baby, don’t you!"

"Stop," she whimpered past the pacifier in her mouth.

Her answer was a slap across her face. "Don't you talk back to me, little girl! You’re as rotten as your father! Do you hear me?" The slaps came harder now and more frequently. "You rotten... spoiled... little... girl...!"

Jessica—!

She became aware of someone shaking her. Jessica forced herself to blink and look up into the anxiety-stricken face of her Aunt Claire. She could feel tears running down her cheeks, matching the ones Claire was shedding.

"Aunt Claire?" Jessica whispered, sounding more like a toddler than a teenager.

"Oh, baby girl," Claire said soothingly. She pulled Jessica to her breast, hugging her tightly. "It’s okay, sweetie. It’s all right. I’m here."

Jessica closed her eyes and pressed herself against her aunt. "I know."

"I'm here. I'm here. I'm here..."

Suddenly, Jessica felt like she was nine years old again, still lying in that crib with her aunt crying over her. She remembered how wonderful it felt just to be held instead of beaten, to hear someone whispering into her ear instead of shouting. Claire was more than her guardian angel. She was, in many ways, the mother Jessica never had—

No, thought Jessica. I don't need a Mommy. Claire is just my guardian. I don't need her for a Mommy. I'm a big girl now. I'm a big girl. A big girl...

very Good . I want to see more with Sarah getting in diapers at Aunt Claire house.

#18 the diaper mike

the diaper mike

a true sub at heart

• BabyBanker+
  • 796 posts
  • Real Age:28
  • Diapers::Incontinent
  • Age Play Age::4-5

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:15 AM

go on.
Michelle Lynn

#19 JDL23

JDL23

Diaper Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:08 PM

very Good . I want to see more with Sarah getting in diapers at Aunt Claire house.

Could you clarify that? I think you might be confusing her with Jessica. Sarah was the one being diapered by her boyfriend Brendan.

go on.

I will. And thanks for the feedback, everyone. I was getting worried that no one was still reading this.

#20 Yipyap

Yipyap

Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:37 PM

I'm really enjoying reading this. Thanks for writing it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users