LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Bondage

I am a real Life sissy transgendered seeking a mommy/mistress for a loving careing adult baby girl for diaper bondage and being a cute baby girl 24/7

any one know where i can look

This is a good a place as any to look for what you want, have you tried fetlife, maybe you can find someone nearby you can interact with.

Don't expect an answer right away, but at least you have your wants and desires out there so other people can see it.

Good Luck Bee

I have tried the other areas yes and not having much luck any where i dont know what more i should do i am a adult baby to and into diaper bondage

This is a good a place as any to look for what you want, have you tried fetlife, maybe you can find someone nearby you can interact with.

Don't expect an answer right away, but at least you have your wants and desires out there so other people can see it.

Good Luck Bee

Have you conidered craigslist for your area, post an ad and see what happens, I have seen a few ads on my local list, looking for someone into bondage.

But you never see any looking for baby bondage, perhaps if you get into a local bondage club or group, you can introduce diapers after you get to know everyone.

I mean bondage is bondage, but baby bondage is just a diaper and some baby cloths added to the mix, which is my favorite by the way.

dont know i would love a mommy really and A Mistress if they would do it

Have you conidered craigslist for your area, post an ad and see what happens, I have seen a few ads on my local list, looking for someone into bondage.

But you never see any looking for baby bondage, perhaps if you get into a local bondage club or group, you can introduce diapers after you get to know everyone.

I mean bondage is bondage, but baby bondage is just a diaper and some baby cloths added to the mix, which is my favorite by the way.

Post a few adds and see what developes, use a different address than your home e-mail, post some in each personal catogory looking for a women or a mommy or a daddy if you wish.

For someone your own age I would post your age, but for a mommy ask for someone older if you wish, I think an older woman for you would be better myself, they have the money to spend, younger people don't have any money, but you aready know that.

I was there once I remember very well having no money.

• 2 weeks later...