Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!
Photo

Branson/hollister, Missouri, Usa

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lil_Miss_Ruffles

Lil_Miss_Ruffles

Bedwetter

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 07:02 AM

Hi!

I live 28 miles south of Branson, Missouri and 37 miles east of Eureka Springs.

I'm a very lucky ABDL Sissy with an open-minded and supportive wife and likewise supportive mother-in-law. The latter has even made dresses and diapers for me; now how's THAT for open-minded?

I'm 53 years young with a much younger wife and we're interested in becoming friends with other's who are supportive of/or within the ABDL genre. So, if you're ever in the general area and would like to get together over coffee or a beer, let us know.

Best wishes!

'Ruffles'
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”"
- Mark Twain

A few of my photos: http://www.dailydiap...h...um&album=80

#2 Baby T

Baby T

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:11 PM

Hi! I live here in Joplin MO, not too far from where you are from. If you want to chat or talk some more, just email me - diapers131@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you! Stay diapered! biggrin.gif

#3 stlbabyboy

stlbabyboy

Newborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE (Lil_Miss_Ruffles @ Feb 20 2009, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi!

I live 28 miles south of Branson, Missouri and 37 miles east of Eureka Springs.

I'm a very lucky ABDL Sissy with an open-minded and supportive wife and likewise supportive mother-in-law. The latter has even made dresses and diapers for me; now how's THAT for open-minded?

I'm 53 years young with a much younger wife and we're interested in becoming friends with other's who are supportive of/or within the ABDL genre. So, if you're ever in the general area and would like to get together over coffee or a beer, let us know.

Best wishes!

'Ruffles'

I would love to be your friend. I am both a adult baby boy named Paddy and a newly discovered sissy baby girl named Patricia. you can email me at wwbrules@yahoo.com and also im me on yahoo messenger. You are so lucky to have family that support you.

#4 Lil_Miss_Ruffles

Lil_Miss_Ruffles

Bedwetter

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:16 PM

Hi guys!

Thanks for replying. It really would be wonderful to meet others of like mind one day. Thank God we have the forum but a friendly chat face to face would really be cool as well.

I've sent you both an email.

Who knows what the future may bring.

***HUGS***

Ruffles

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”"
- Mark Twain

A few of my photos: http://www.dailydiap...h...um&album=80

#5 someotherbaby21

someotherbaby21

Bedwetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:42 AM

Fort Leonard Wood here
Life is too short to spend mad.

#6 littlepiggy

littlepiggy

Newborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Real Age:22
  • Diapers::Adult Baby
  • I Am a...:Boy

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:20 PM

I am in springfield most of the time... but am in the lebanon area from time to time too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

x

Upgrade Today

Upgrade your membership for as little as $10 and get more storage space for photos and messages, and help keep DD alive and free!

Act now and we'll include our sincere thanks!
Upgrade close