Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!
Photo

Pampers Phases For Teen Girls

• Please log in to reply
554 replies to this topic

#1 Baby_Amanda

Baby_Amanda

Diaper Royalty

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,267 posts
  • Real Age:34
  • Diapers::Adult Baby
  • I Am a...:Girl

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:46 PM

The idea is Proctor and Gamble has decided to expand their product line to make diapers for teenage girls after the success of their Underjam Sleep Pants for Girls. They hire a modeling agency to get them some teenage girls to use in a photo shoot and an Ad agency to run the ad program for them. None of the girls know what they are modeling until after they sign the modeling contract. By then it is too late to back out.

Amanda sets in her office looking over the ad idea that Proctor and Gamble wanted to do. She had her doubts that any teenage girl would agree to wearing them even for the money that Proctor and Gamble had said they would pay for each girl that they approved for the ads. Amanda called the local newspaper classified section. She read off to them how the ad should read. Then she sat back and wanted to see if any girls would call.

#2 Baby Johnny

Baby Johnny

Permanent Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts
  • Real Age:58
  • I Am a...:Boy
  • Age Play Age::1

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:53 AM

John works at newspaper as a photographer. Everyone that sees the picture of his daughter Terry on his desk says she would make a great model. After taking the ad and entering it into the computer, the ad manager comes over with a copy of it to show John. "You should get your daughter to apply for a modeling job."

John looks at the ad and thinks maybe he is right. It sounds like the perfect job. Tons of money for just a few picture shoots. He calls home to talk to both his wife and Terry about it. They all agree it is too nice a deal to pass up.

John calls the phone number from the ad and talks to Amanda.

"Hi, I'm calling about the ad you placed in the newspaper a few minutes ago. I work at the paper and think my daughter might be just want you are looking for."

Baby Johnny
Visit my website for some character based role playing.

#3 Baby Bethany

Baby Bethany

Genuine photo ^

• Baby Banker!
  • 2,906 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:58 AM

I change my body not my spirit!

#4 Baby_Amanda

Baby_Amanda

Diaper Royalty

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,267 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:43 PM

Amanda wasn't expecting her phone to ring that fast after placing the ad. "Hello Premiere Modeling." She listened to what John was saying. "Has your daughter done any modeling before? I'm looking for some fresh faces for a new ad campaign. Please have her come to the office with a recent photo of herself. If she doesn't have one. I can take her picture here. If the client likes what they see in your daughter. Then I'll call you back to set up an interview to get more detail information about her. At that time I'll tell your daughter about the product and to give her some samples to try."

#5 Baby Johnny

Baby Johnny

Permanent Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:57 PM

(Sorry Beth, but I'm playing Terry. You will have to wait until the ad hits the paper tomorrow. laugh.gif)

John talks to Terry and they plan on going over together around 1 tomorrow. He has some wonderful pictures that show off his daughter's beauty.

Baby Johnny

#6 Baby_Amanda

Baby_Amanda

Diaper Royalty

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,267 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 12:12 AM

Amanda opens the cabinet and takes out one of the sample packs Proctor and Gamble gave her to give to the teenage girls to wear so they could get use to them before the photo shoot. "If these girls knew what was gettting to with this modeling job. I don't think any of them would sign the contract. That is why I'm holding out that bit of info until after they sign the contract. That way they can't back out." She opens the pack and takes one of them out. Amanda looks at it and felt the crinkling plastic on the outside of the diaper. "These girls are going to look really adorable in these diapers for the photo shoot." Amanda puts the diaper back into the bag and closes it. She puts the bag back in the cabinet and locks the door. "Tomorrow,the first of many teenage girls, I hope will show up here to find out about the modeling job.

#7 Baby Johnny

Baby Johnny

Permanent Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 01:32 PM

Terry is looking forward to this afternoon. In the morning, she grabs the newspaper and reads the ad for herself while eating breakfast. It sounds wonderful and easy.

She goes back to her room to figure out what she is going to wear for the interview and hops into the shower. She puts on some old clothes and plays around with hair styles, until she finds something that she thinks will look good with her dress. Next, she paints her nails to match the dress she picked. Finally, she talks to her friends on-line to keep herself busy waiting impatiently for lunch.

John spent the morning taking photos at a building fire and had no time to even think about anything else. The firemen managed to pull a couple of people out of the building saving their lives so some of the photos would get used. Fortunately, nobody was killed.

Baby Johnny

#8 Baby_Amanda

Baby_Amanda

Diaper Royalty

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,267 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:33 PM

(That could be an interesting idea for one of the photo shoots. The girls in different outfits and one of them being a toy fire fighter's helmet and a short red raincoat.)

Amanda answers a few different calls from parents who had teen daughters interested in the modeling jobs. She set up interviews for the next few days to look over the girls and sign the ones that she thought was right for the job. Amanda looks at the clock. "I should have enough time to run out to the deli on the corner and grab me a bit of lunch before my first interview." She left a sign on the door saying she would be back soon. Amanda turned on the answering machine and then locks the door. She sat in one of the bench and ate her lunch.

#9 baby_snow_white

baby_snow_white

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,091 posts
  • Real Age:22

Posted 10 January 2009 - 05:14 PM

Candace reads the ad in the newspaper. She had appeared in all kinds of ads. Candace didn't know what the ad was for,but it sounded really interesting. She got dressed in her best looking clothes and put on a little bit of makeup to highlight her child like face. Candace walks out of the house with her portfolio and down to the bus stop. She knew the ad said to call to set up an interview, but Candace knew from experence that was just a ploy the modeling agencies use to weed out the bottom feeders from the cream of the crop. She was the cream of the crop. Every model agency who she worked for loved her and the photographers she had worked with loved her. They said she was the easiest to work with and a natural at bringing out the product she was there to promote." Candace got on the bus and rode to the building that the modeling agency was in. She got off and walked to the elevator. Candace went up to the floor the agency was on and got off. When she got there. She said a sign on the door that said the owner would be back soon. Candace set down on the bench and waited on whoever to get back.

#10 Baby Johnny

Baby Johnny

Permanent Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:12 PM

Terry had eaten lunch and was all dressed waiting for her Dad. He arrived and they went to the agency office. They were a little early and found the sign on the door. Terry joined Candace on the bench, while John stood.

"Hi, I'm Terry," she said to Candace. "Are you here for the modeling job?"

Baby Johnny

#11 baby_snow_white

baby_snow_white

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,091 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:46 PM

Candace looks up at Terry and nods. "Yes I am for the modeling job. I've been modeling since I was a baby. My first ad was for a new brand of disposable diaper. My name is Candace, but everyone calls me Candi. Because I'm so sweet to be around. I hope you get the job. It would be fun to work with you. Have you done any modeling before? The rest I asked if because you have a great body for a model." She takes out her portfolio. "Would you like to see the ads I've done?" Candace opens the portfolio and shows Terry the ads she had done.

#12 Baby_Amanda

Baby_Amanda

Diaper Royalty

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,267 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 10:31 PM

Amanda comes off the elevator and goes around the corner. She was shocked to see two girls setting there. Amanda only had an interview with one girl today. "Hello you two. Which one of you is Terry? I'm Amanda Moore. I own Premiere Modeling. Come on in." Amanda unlocks the door and walks inside the office. She sets down at her desk and waits for Terry and Candace to come in. Amanda looks at Terry. "So you are interested in being a model. Why do you want to be a model and do you have a recent photo of you?'

#13 baby_snow_white

baby_snow_white

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,091 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:28 AM

Candace looks up and points at Terry. "She is Terry. I'm Candace. I know the ad said to call to set up an appointment,but I have been a model since I was a baby. My first ad was for a brand of disposable diaper. I also know that calling for an appointment is a ploy used by modeling and ad agencies to weed out the undesirable from the cream of the crop. I am the cream of the crop. I brought my portfolio to show you my work. If you don't want to meet with me. I will understand. I'll call and make an appointment to come back."

#14 Baby Bethany

Baby Bethany

Genuine photo ^

• Baby Banker!
  • 2,906 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 03:21 AM

Kelly walked out of the elevator and found the door of the Premier Modeling agency. She straitened her waitress dress and checked her lipstick before nervously knocking on the door.

Kelly was a waitress at the Deli across the street. She was a cute red head and although she didn't think she was anything special, all the guys thought she was pretty. She hated her job at the deli, and her boss 'Jim' was a real asshole. When he wasn't ranting at her, he was coming on to her. Besides the tips were lousy.

Kelly had been told many times that she should be a model, and there was an agency across the street, but she always thought I'll do it another day, and then this morning events had taken a turn. First she had noticed an ad in the morning paper, it was from Premier Modeling, and they were asking for underwear models.....also it said you didn't need experiance. She had showed Jim, and he had laughed and said "Who the hell wants to take photos of you kid? Stop day dreaming and serve the customers!!" This had upset her, but later in the day she had seen the owner of Premier sitting at a table. Kelly served her coffee, and was going to ask about the job but she was too nervous......Amanda Moore was so glamorous!!

Kelly opened the door "Hi, I'm Kelly.......I, I saw your ad in the newspaper" Gulp!!

#15 Baby Johnny

Baby Johnny

Permanent Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:00 AM

Before Amanda arrived, Terry said she would like to see Candi's photos and was just starting to look at them. With Amanda's arrival, she was a little bit shy as she had never done this before and allowed Candi to answer for her.

"Hi, Amanda. I'm Terry and I've never done this before. However, my Dad is a professional photographer so I have plenty of experience in front of the camera. Here are a few photos he made last month of me." The photos were of Terry showing off a new dress and would be prefect for an ad for the dress.

"I've always wanted to be a model and my parents told me to wait until I was older. They have finally agreed to let me do it."

Baby Johnny

#16 Baby_Amanda

Baby_Amanda

Diaper Royalty

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,267 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:13 PM

Amanda listens to what Candace was saying. She chuckles to herself and thinks. Candace has came full circle. Her first ad was for diapers and if she gets this job. It will be for diapers again. Amanda looks at Candace. "You are full of yourself aren't you? Well we see how good you are if you get the modeling job. I'll look at it in a little bit." She shakes her head. "No you can stay. You are already here. There is no sense in you coming back. You can wait on the couch over there until I'm done with Terry." As she is about to close the door to her office. Amanda sees another girl walk in. She looked on the borderline of not being a teenager. Amanda sort of knew who the girl was. She was the waitress at the deli she ate at. Amanda had noticed her earlier and thought she had the look for a model. If she had not been in a rush to get back to the office. Amanda would have talked to her. She could tell Kelly was nervous. "There is no need to be nervous. I don't bite. Just set down and relax. I do have one question and I need you to answer it honestly. Are you a teenager? That is what I need for this ad." Amanda looks at the photos Terry had. "These are nice pictures. You look like a natural in front of the camera. I love how you played up to the camera. It shows you have a fun side and a small bit of childish charm." She walks over to the file cabinet and takes out three contracts. Amanda hands each one of them a contract. "This is a contract for my modeling agency. It is the standard straight forward contract. You are welcome to have someone look it over to make sure I'm not trying to rip you off. Fill it out and bring it back to my office. After you have gave this some thought. If you want to go ahead with the contract. I'll tell you about the product and the nondisclosure form that you will have to sign. It basically says that you are not to tell anyone about the product. If you do. You will be in breach of contract and will be sued for damages. when you bring the contract back."

#17 Baby Bethany

Baby Bethany

Genuine photo ^

• Baby Banker!
  • 2,906 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:00 PM

"I, I'm 18, well 19 next week.....I know, I look older don't I? People always mistake me for like 20 or something." Kelly looks at the contract Amanda gives to her.......she pretends to read it, but can't really see it none too clear without her glasses, and she's not putting them on in here, she thinks they make her look ugly.

"Thanks so much Miss Moore, I will bring the contract back to you first thing tomorrow, I promise. Thank you for giving me this chance, I swear I won't let you down." Kelly heads for the door.

Wow she thinks to herself, me a real model......no more waiting on tables ever!!

#18 Baby_Amanda

Baby_Amanda

Diaper Royalty

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,267 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:18 PM

Amanda nods. "Yes you do look older. I thought you was 20 or 21." She notices Kelly was pretending to read the contract. Amanda thinks to herself. *If Kelly doesn't read the contract. Then this could be fun. She will have no idea what she is in for.* "You are welcome Kelly. I'm sure you will not let me down. I could tell by the look of your face at the deli that you want more out of your life than waiting tables and cleaning up after customers."

#19 Baby Johnny

Baby Johnny

Permanent Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 08:03 PM

Terry take a quick look at the contract and is totally lost. She will never understand it. She hopes Dad can figure it out. "I can't even begin to understand this so I'll let my Dad read it."

Baby Johnny

#20 Baby_Amanda

Baby_Amanda

Diaper Royalty

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,267 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 08:09 PM

Amanda nods. "That is fine. I want to make sure you understand it so there is no misunderstanding or something you don't understand. Bring it back when you understand it and I'll fill you in on the rest of what is expected of you."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users