Teen Adult Diapers - Cloth Diapers and Plastic Pants

Welcome to [DD] Boards & Chat
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Buying Diapers In Nashville

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

WillInTn

WillInTn

Newborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I've been in the Nashville area for a while. One thing that I haven't found is a good place to buy molicare or X-plus diapers.
I generally order them on-line, but sometimes I wish I could just go pick up a package when I'm running low while waiting for a case to arrive.

Does anyone know if any places exist where I could buy good diapers in the Nashville area?

gremlin

gremlin

Bedwetter

• :Rest in Peace
  • 155 posts
  • Real Age:40
  • Diapers:Daddy
  • I Am a...:Boy
use yahoo get local, type in diapers or incont supplys that should get you a bunch of places. or pick up the yellow pages.

pampering girls, in every way.

WillInTn

WillInTn

Newborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
QUOTE (gremlin @ Oct 26 2008, 04:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
use yahoo get local, type in diapers or incont supplys that should get you a bunch of places. or pick up the yellow pages.

I wouldn't have though so, but I guess the original post was too general with its phrasing on asking about Molicare or X-plus... Let me clarify...

Does anyone know of a specific store that sells either Molicare or Abri-form in the Nashville area?
I know that many incontinent supply stores in the area sell Attends and sometimes Tranquility (like the Tranquility ATN).

If anyone knows of a specific store name that they have good experience with (or even bad experience with that I should avoid), I would greatly appreciate it.

PhilDL

PhilDL

Diaper Pro

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts
I am almost certain that you will not find them in stores here in Nashville.

Phil

QUOTE (WillInTn @ Oct 26 2008, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wouldn't have though so, but I guess the original post was too general with its phrasing on asking about Molicare or X-plus... Let me clarify...

Does anyone know of a specific store that sells either Molicare or Abri-form in the Nashville area?
I know that many incontinent supply stores in the area sell Attends and sometimes Tranquility (like the Tranquility ATN).

If anyone knows of a specific store name that they have good experience with (or even bad experience with that I should avoid), I would greatly appreciate it.

gremlin

gremlin

Bedwetter

• :Rest in Peace
  • 155 posts
  • Real Age:40
  • Diapers:Daddy
dial the phone numbers and ask.

pampering girls, in every way.

WillInTn

WillInTn

Newborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
QUOTE (gremlin @ Nov 9 2008, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dial the phone numbers and ask.

Wow. Good idea, Gremlin. Calling places gives me what I was asking about - firsthand knowledge about a company and peoples' experience is with that store.

Johnny R.

Johnny R.

Newborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey Will,

I've tried calling several places in Nashville but no such luck :-(
-johnny

BoTox

BoTox

Proto Author

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts
  • Real Age:50+
  • Diapers:Diaper Lover
  • Age Play Age:38
I realize this thread is long dead but for those that may be around me, I am sharing a recent discovery.

MetroMedical has an online site, http://www.metromedicalonline.com, that stocks Molicare, Tena, Attends and other less desirable (to me) diapers. I have spoken to the local store at 1911 Church Street, Nashville, TN 37203,(615) 329-3150 says you can order diapers and pick them up at the Church St store with only a 1 day turn around.
No use crying over a leaky diaper!

BoTox

BoTox

Proto Author

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts
  • Real Age:50+
  • Diapers:Diaper Lover
  • Age Play Age:38
Also, EdMed (http://edmed.net/) carries Tranquility Slimlines but not ATN. Slimline works for me for most cases so I keep a case around. Not a bad price for walk in/walk out purchasing.

As far as I know they are not AB/DL aware and I've never hinted at anything. Professional and courteous.

106 Freehill Road
Hendersonville, TN 37075

(615) 822-8888

No use crying over a leaky diaper!