LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing Messy Diapers

I don't post very often, so bear with me if this has been discussed.

Have you changed someone's messy diaper? Do you have limits as to doing this?

I was first introduced to adults in diapers by a close female friend in college. She was a bedwetter until her mid teens but liked wearing diapers and continued to do so in college. She confided to me that she liked to mess in them from time to time and wanted to have her messy diaper changed. I never changed her messy diapers ( a few wet ones) I was around her after she had pooped in them once or twice.

Since becoming night time incontinent myself and needing to be diapered at night. i look back on those days in retrospect wondering what it would have been like to change her poopy diaper...

I have changed a messy diaper and it wasn't a pleasant experience. I have a weak stomach and it was all I could do to prevent myself from vomiting during the entire time.

That said I did soldier on and get the job done. I will change wet diapers any day of the week but it needs to be special circumstances before I will change a dirty one again.

I also don't have a very strong stomach, and there have been times where i've punished Mommy with an enema for doing bad in school. It resulted in me being unable to handle changing her... but she said it was fine.

I guess i love the idea of making her go potty... it's just the cleaning up i cant deal with.

She says that's because i'm not a real babysitter.

-Sophie

Well, I change my fiance Peter every morning because I go to sleep a lot of times before him and he must poopy before he comes to bed so when I wake up he is usually messy. They have been pretty stinky and bad but none of them seem to bother me actually. I guess I am just one of those girls that can handle it - plus I have changed hundreds of his messy diapers so its just second nature now :-)

Hugs

My Blog: I Heart Diapers

• Like 1

Have you changed someone's messy diaper?

Hundreds of times: I'm a dad. It's a little icky at first, and then you adjust, and it's no big deal.

I suppose changing an adult is different in some ways--bigger and heavier, if nothing else--but I imagine you probably adjust to that too.

I changed my childrens dirty nappies around 18 years or so back. I have been doing my hubby paddi's messy nappies for about 12 to 14 years or so the only time I can't stomach the poopy nappy changes is if he's go diarhea that smells too much & makes me heave,

saying that the first time he did my messy nappy was about 2 years ago when I really did mess by accident because of diarhea about 2 years ago and bless him he cleaned me up, it took about 30 wet wipes and 15 minutes (LOL) but he did it he must really love me :wub: as that was my first dirty bottom and has encouraged me to dirty my nappies since.

So, i've never changed a messy adult diaper in the ab / dl sense, but i have changed many adult diapers that were messy for clients i had who were adults with disabilities. Some were pretty gross. When its your job, you just have to as someone said soldier on and do it.

However, its different when its for recreational purposes. I think it depends on if someone messing their diaper is part of your 'fetish' or whatever word you want to call it. If you want someone to mess their diaper for whatever reasons, then usually its not going to be as bad cleaning it up. If you are just cleaning it up because they want you to, and you have no desire to do it, then i'm guessing its not going to be very enjoyable.

and adult diapers will smell worse for the most part than baby diapers because we have such a different and varied diet than most babies/infants, and so we are going to have a lot more bacteria to cause smells.

I am a real life father, changing shitty diapers comes with the territory. Its not all that bad once you have done it once or twice. Poo washes off easy enough with soap and water.

My wife and I wear and wet frequently but we havent gotten into the whole messy diaper thing. Sometimes the idea of loosing control or having that control taken away by someone seems exciting to me. The cleaning up and changing part usually gives me a different perspective, I don't think in my case the clean up would be worth the excitement, wet diapers turn me on but I cant get into the whole poop thing.

smiles..I'm wierd.

I get off on watching a cute woman filling her diapers-and then rolling around in them. Making an absolute mess everywhere inside. The stench as you open her up is absolutely horrid. Which makes it even nicer.

Because that is pretty much the most uninhibited form of submitting to nature I can think of. Having nothing of your own body that you are in the least ashamed of.

All of that wiping and fondling.........does things to a girl.

I guess you would have to be there to really appreciate it. And how intimate the feeling of mutual acceptance can be.

I'm with Topguy, not much hotter than a beautiful girl filling her pants, two ways I think of this:

1) Giving in to her body's need to go, overcoming something so deeply ingrained (potty training) and enjoying the release like a baby, knowing Daddy will take care of her when he's ready to. Haven't got my lady to do this happily yet, but maybe someday.

2) Giving in to me, letting me control her to such an extent, delighting in MY enjoyment of her humiliation and knowing that despite her discomfort, its an experience I want her to have. This is something we've done a few times, I really did enjoy it until her attitude got toppy and I cut the scene short.

My girl has always had 'bathroom issues', her father would consistently nag her about being in the bathroom too long and stinking it up when she had to. Since her mother and grandmothers had constipation problems, I think that was quite inconsiderate. She got into the (very bad) habit of 'helping herself' using her gloved fingers to get things moving. She'd go a week without a BM, sometimes ten days. I've finally managed to help her over the gloves, but we have to make sure she gets an enema every three days or more. Anyway, the bottom line, pardon the pun, is: I have changed her messy diapers on occasion and I would love to do so more often.

We've talked about making her take Metamucil in advance of a vacation weekend, increasing doses leading up to it. During the weekend, feeding her as much as she can bear, and allowing her diapers or panties, whichever she desires, but no potty til' I go back to work. Yum. :)

We've talked about making her take Metamucil in advance of a vacation weekend, increasing doses leading up to it. During the weekend, feeding her as much as she can bear, and allowing her diapers or panties, whichever she desires, but no potty til' I go back to work. Yum. :)

Uhh, be careful with that. I take metamucil daily, and if I get too much of it, I get nauseous when things don't move in my guts downstairs. Make sure she drinks plenty of fluids with it, and drinks water if things stop up. Hopefully, this will keep things moving and out of the ER.

Dill Pickle

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with TopGuy, though I do admit that I do keep nitrile (non-latex) gloves in the diaperbag I keep around for my partners.

A.

I've changed my hubby's messy diapers many times. Haven't been able to lately because we've been busy with a newborn in the house. But looking forward to getting back into it. I miss the suppository and enema fun, and yes even miss cleaning him up. He'd never admit it but he probably misses getting his tushie wiped too. Hopefully in the next couple weeks we'll be back into it.

It doesn't "bother" me to change him, I offered to do it and I enjoy it. Maybe it's cuz I have kids, and there are alot worse things little kids put out than poopy diapers. At least my hubby doesn't shoot poop up his back and all over his clothes...it's easily contained!