LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One Diaper, One Weekend

Sure, you can poke holes in a bunch of diapers... but that's a pain. And, you can layer cloth... but then plastic pants are involved. Both have problems and don't really work for long-term use.

What if you could combine the perfect two diapers, and get a whole weekend out of them?

I'm going to give it a go, pairing a Babykins DPF diaper with a Bambino diaper, and a Babykins layer insert to help out. The nice thing with this combination, is that the cloth will flow right into the Bambino, allowing for the cloth to fully saturate, before handing off to the Bambino's polymer.

Of course, no poop, but it will be interesting to see if the best cloth and disposable adult diapers can pull off a weekend paired together.

----------------

00:00 It's about 10 AM and I'm just getting started. All three diapers on, pretty comfortable.

08:00 Starting to feel a little wetness, the liner is soaked for the most part. Cloth diaper has some wetness that has drained through to the Bambino... but both are pretty much dry.

12:00 Okay, it has been 12 hours. I've reversed the cloth booster, so that the rear faces front. The rear wasn't getting absorbed. It's a little uncomfortable, but nothing major. I'll probably take the cloth liner off before bed in a few hours. I am a bit concerned about the staying power of the babykins. I don't know if it will hold out for 16 hours.

And yes, I'm taking showers every 12 hours... so there is a brief period of break from the "diaper".

And yes, I'm having a ton of fun! This has to be the best diaper I've ever worn... and even if it were to flood in a few hours, I'll certainly make a day out of this every few weekends.

14:00 Some asked about the smell. Yeah, it has really set in. But, it only shows itself when I re-settle the diaper (move it around). The Bambino traps it nicely... but I don't think anyone else would be pleased by it. Of course, I'm fine with it. Drinking a bit more than before, but trying to average eight glasses both days.

17:00 The booster is gone. Totally flooded. I was shocked to find there was a part of it during removal that wasn't soaked. I took care of that tho :)

I'm a bit more concerned about the status of the Bambino. I expected the cloth to pass through some wetness. But, the bottom of it has more than I thought it would. No real diaper rash; couple of pink spots that I let air out.

26:00 Well, it finally leaked. I woke up this morning, and not having gone during the night... it leaked. Oh well, certainly the longest I've worn a diaper before, and it worked pretty well. Had that not happened, it probably would have lasted awhile longer, but I doubt it would have made it the full weekend.

Sorry for the confusion, this is really more of a test to see how long these diapers will last. I'm really wearing three diapers together: a Babykins pad, a Babykins PDF, and a Bambino.

Theoretically that should last about 48 hours. Will it? I don't know, but I'll post back and we'll see...

Edit: And ya, I will be taking off the layers as they flood over...

Each layer has to last about 16 hours. I'm in hour 10 and can barely feel wet. The insert is rather soaked, but it looks like it can hold a bit more. Considering it's the thinnest layer (by a lot), I'm not too worried yet.

(Like I said, when one layer gets soaked, it'll be taken off, so rash shouldn't really happen).

And as to the smell, it's pretty air-tight. The Bambino is holding all the air in to the point that I can move it around in the diaper.

Edit: I'm posting updates in the original post now... so check there to see the blow-by-blow :P