Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!
Photo

Self Bondage In Diapers

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 dave_the_baby

dave_the_baby

Diaper Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  • Real Age:22
  • Diapers::Adult Baby
  • I Am a...:Boy
  • Age Play Age::5

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:21 PM

If you have locking plastic pants, you could go out on long trips and keep the key at home.
EDIT: Suddenly I wish I had a job to afford this. o.o

#42 mrluvinit

mrluvinit

Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:33 PM

I have been wanting to experiment with magnetic door locks. they wouldn't be too hard to rig up to a timer, and not too expensive on ebay. Basically just a big flat electromagnet that takes 600lbs of force to pull apart!

#43 DprdJeff

DprdJeff

Diaper Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Diapers::Daddy

Posted 04 April 2009 - 07:14 PM

I haven't done any self bondage in awhile due to an unforseen circumstance the last time I did it. At the time, I had a roommate that stayed up late every night. Usually until about 3am. So I put my keys on the television and locked myself in my room. I inserted two suppositories and then douobled up with some X-pluses. Covered that with locking plastic pants. I threaded a pair of handcuffs through the chain in the plastic pants and cuffed my wrists behind my back. This was around 8pm, so I figured I would have to wait at least 8 hours like this before I could feel safe to go into the living room for the keys without my roommate seeing me.

Well, he picked that night of all nights to invite friends over to watch a movie and get drunk. Two of his friends were too drunk to drive home, so they slept on the living room floor. I was stuck bound in a very messy diaper until my roommate went to work the next day at 5pm. Normally that wouldn't be so bad, but I was hungry and the mess in my diaper was making me itch like mad.

Now that I live alone, I might just take some of the ideas I've seen here and put them to use. smile.gif

Diaper Lover and Webmaster of Diapered Online
diapered-online-banner.jpg

#44 Vickie

Vickie

Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:09 AM

I think the use of ice is one of the best and most used tools we use in self bondage. My last play-time I had the key and a fish weight on the same end of the line. I then ran the line up to a small pulley wheel and over to another pulley wheel. Then to a plastic one gallon milk jug. The jug was filled with water and frozen. Just before I used it I cut a hole in the bottom.

In the wooded area behind the house I had tied a pulley to branches of two tree's about 30 feet apart and set the jug on the ground under one and ran the cord from it, up over the two pulleys to the key to the lock. One of the trees was way out in the open where a lot of cars passed by. That was the tree the ice jug was put. Under the key was were I would play. I was out of sight in the woods but close enough that I better keep quiet or someone would check. Everything within reach was metal so I could not cut it or un-tie it. I have about a dozen small locks that are all keyed alike.

So my collar was locked on and to a small chain. It ran to a cord about six feet away. On the chain was a few round bells like you see on horse's. Small but loud. So I could hang myself since the cord was not that strong, but I would make a lot of noise if I moved.

I then went way deeper into the woods to strip to just my diapers and bra. After stripping I went back to under the key and put on the restraining gear. All with bells on them. All were locked on. I could move but I could not take large steps or put my hands in front of my self.
"The only man who behaved sensibly was my tailor; he took my measurement anew every time he saw me, while all the rest went on with their old measurements and expected them to fit me."
- George Bernard Shaw

#45 ColfPup

ColfPup

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:50 PM

I've done sef bondage now and then, but I really wish there was someone closer to home who'd be willing to dom me than all the way up in sheffield at the other end of the country.. hmm thats a point wonder if there's any furry bdsm lovers on here. Fursuit bondage is always a thrilling idea

#46 beallucanb

beallucanb

Diaper Royalty

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Real Age:50+

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (ColfPup @ May 26 2009, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've done sef bondage now and then, but I really wish there was someone closer to home who'd be willing to dom me than all the way up in sheffield at the other end of the country.. hmm thats a point wonder if there's any furry bdsm lovers on here. Fursuit bondage is always a thrilling idea

That is one of the worse things about bondage, you can never find someone close to where you live to have fun with that you could get to know and trust.

And I agree fursuit bondage has got to be the best way to do bondage, fursuits and wetsuits are big on my list, I have the wetsuits and (you should try wetsuits there cheap and fun) I'm working on the fursuit, or at least the guy who is makeing mine is working on it, I can't wait untill I can diaper up and get in that suit.

#47 ColfPup

ColfPup

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (beallucanb @ May 27 2009, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is one of the worse things about bondage, you can never find someone close to where you live to have fun with that you could get to know and trust.

And I agree fursuit bondage has got to be the best way to do bondage, fursuits and wetsuits are big on my list, I have the wetsuits and (you should try wetsuits there cheap and fun) I'm working on the fursuit, or at least the guy who is makeing mine is working on it, I can't wait untill I can diaper up and get in that suit.

the best ones for bondage are the "hard to find a maker for" sleeper style ones with a mask, they tend to have all 4 paws attched as fingerless mittens and a permanently attached hood, failing that a few good cuffs or a needle and thread could suffice. I know there was a guy on youtube who made one with a locking collar stitched into the neck of one with a permanently attached head.

#48 beallucanb

beallucanb

Diaper Royalty

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (ColfPup @ May 27 2009, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the best ones for bondage are the "hard to find a maker for" sleeper style ones with a mask, they tend to have all 4 paws attched as fingerless mittens and a permanently attached hood, failing that a few good cuffs or a needle and thread could suffice. I know there was a guy on youtube who made one with a locking collar stitched into the neck of one with a permanently attached head.

Aside from the the face mask you have discribed my new sleeper, it is going to be pink and resemble a teddy bear, and the wearer,(Me or a guest) is going to have a very difficult time getting out of it without help, it closes with a locking zipper and hood, and is being made very dureable so it can be treated roughly, I can't wait to wear it for a weekend.

I have a guy working on it, as he gets time between his other coustom jobs, he is also makeing me a furry sleeper after he finishes this one.

#49 ColfPup

ColfPup

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 03:45 PM

cool, I'll hold off on the jealousy for now but let me nkow how it works out. smile.gif
As for the other more diaper bondagey stuff, I recently got a customised harness from ab creations in a mock design of a sled dog harness, it has all the extras on it like metal ring upgrades etc but in't quite as adjustable as the normal ones.

What I have found though is that if I use the bed/crib restraints and the rein with my collar and a bit of creativity, it can hold my wet diapers tight so its mildly uncomfortable and also pretty much prevent me from even getting to a half sitting position. I'm heading up to a fur friends place in a few weeks for a week long regression session or "Cub out" & we're going to give it a full test the night I arrive, wrist straps on it too so it should be an interesting night.

#50 beallucanb

beallucanb

Diaper Royalty

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (ColfPup @ May 28 2009, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
cool, I'll hold off on the jealousy for now but let me nkow how it works out. smile.gif
As for the other more diaper bondagey stuff, I recently got a customised harness from ab creations in a mock design of a sled dog harness, it has all the extras on it like metal ring upgrades etc but in't quite as adjustable as the normal ones.

What I have found though is that if I use the bed/crib restraints and the rein with my collar and a bit of creativity, it can hold my wet diapers tight so its mildly uncomfortable and also pretty much prevent me from even getting to a half sitting position. I'm heading up to a fur friends place in a few weeks for a week long regression session or "Cub out" & we're going to give it a full test the night I arrive, wrist straps on it too so it should be an interesting night.

I wish you could stop by and pick me up on the way to your testing session, If you e v e r need a test dummy.... count me in, LOL.

I told the guys makeing my sleeper to use there imagination, as far as added accessories for bondage purposes, I can't wait to see what they come up with they are diaper bondage fans themselves.

#51 hidden

hidden

You see nothing!

• BabyBanker+
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE (forsites91 @ Jul 10 2008, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I once heard of a great idea, not very serious bondange, but whatever, what you do is you get locking pants (obviously with a diaper on) and you lock em up, then put the key in a glass of water, then put the water in the freezer. that way you cant get out right whenever you want to, youll just have to wait till it melts! (the bigger the glass, the longer the wait)

i have had some thoughts about locking plastic pants and self bondage. If a nearby place has those coin lockers and are not open 24hr, put the key in there and leave. therefore, you will be stuck till the morning and will be forced to wear in public to boot in order to get the key.
You can't say I spoiled anything when you read my signature!

Spoiler

#52 beallucanb

beallucanb

Diaper Royalty

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (hidden @ Jul 6 2009, 03:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have had some thoughts about locking plastic pants and self bondage. If a nearby place has those coin lockers and are not open 24hr, put the key in there and leave. therefore, you will be stuck till the morning and will be forced to wear in public to boot in order to get the key.

That is a great idea, the only ones I know of around here are the bus stations and the airport but they are open 24 hours, I like the idea of mailing yourself the key, but you have to potential of being wet for a few days if things don't go just right.

But that would just make it more interesting, especailly for me as I have to walk across the street to my rural mailbox.

#53 hidden

hidden

You see nothing!

• BabyBanker+
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:33 PM

<!--quoteo(post=211875:date=Jul 6 2009, 03:11 AM:name=hidden)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hidden @ Jul 6 2009, 03:11 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=211875"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->i have had some thoughts about locking plastic pants and self bondage. If a nearby place has those coin lockers and are not open 24hr, put the key in there and leave. therefore, you will be stuck till the morning and will be forced to wear in public to boot in order to get the key.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That is a great idea, the only ones I know of around here are the bus stations and the airport but they are open 24 hours, I like the idea of mailing yourself the key, but you have to potential of being wet for a few days if things don't go just right.

But that would just make it more interesting, especailly for me as I have to walk across the street to my rural mailbox.

there is always a set of pliers if things go wrong to to avoid a rash.

don't forget to lood at malls too for lockers!
You can't say I spoiled anything when you read my signature!

Spoiler

#54 toddwr250r

toddwr250r

Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 08:00 PM

this has always been a real turn on for me too, and am always ready to either tie or be tied for anyone, anyone? anyone? buller?
grabin life by the handle bars

#55 Guest_diaperguy68_*

Guest_diaperguy68_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:26 PM

DEFINITELY take precaution with self bondage... everyone. Also, I wouldn't even trust those self timers for one second. What if it doesn't work? Why put 100% of your trust into a machine?

i once tied myself to the bed with shoelaces (spread eagle to the bed). was able to get both my legs and one of my arms nice and secure. I then reached to put my other arm in and i think i made some kind of knot.

I was bound there.. it was extremely frightening (lost all sexual turnon). Being stuck of course I panicked... Luckily I was able to "squeeze" my arm through the lace where I had slipped my last arm in. I ended up scarring my hand (due to the friction) when I tried to get out.

There was a big mark on the back of my hand that was red for a good while, white for a very long time... but fortunately now (years later) it is pretty much invisible.

I learned my lesson the hard way and will never do that again.

#56 mrluvinit

mrluvinit

Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:15 PM

One of the "safety" tricks is to put a means of release (key, knife....) in a bucket of paint within reach. That way you would have another option if there were an emergency or if the release mechanism failed.

#57 abrera

abrera

School Disco Princess XD

• BabyBanker+
  • 7,515 posts
  • Diapers::Adult Kid
  • I Am a...:T-Girl
  • Age Play Age::4

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:56 AM

Or in a block of ice.
Abrera would much prefer it if people didn't try to add her as a friend if they've never even struck up a conversation with her.

The ladyboy has the penis on her forehead, the transex has the penis on her elbow.

Funniest thing I've read all year XD

#58 mrluvinit

mrluvinit

Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:46 PM

Or in a block of ice.

The block of ice takes time to melt. The idea of putting another key in a bucket of paint is for "real emergency" release, like if your house is on fire or something. You can get to it quickly, but it will cause serious damage.

#59 abrera

abrera

School Disco Princess XD

• BabyBanker+
  • 7,515 posts
  • Diapers::Adult Kid
  • I Am a...:T-Girl
  • Age Play Age::4

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:40 PM

The block of ice takes time to melt. The idea of putting another key in a bucket of paint is for "real emergency" release, like if your house is on fire or something. You can get to it quickly, but it will cause serious damage.

Al-right, a bucket filled with ice.
Abrera would much prefer it if people didn't try to add her as a friend if they've never even struck up a conversation with her.

The ladyboy has the penis on her forehead, the transex has the penis on her elbow.

Funniest thing I've read all year XD

#60 Summertime

Summertime

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • Real Age:62
  • Diapers::Diaper Lover

Posted 10 October 2009 - 07:41 AM

I found this link on another site for a time lock that you put into the fridge, a little expensive but looks worth a try.

http://www.varildo.d...ebond_1-0-0.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users