LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Childhood They Never Had (Private)

Ashley was scared. Her and her Twin sister Daisy might be getting adopted today. She woke up that morning and got dressed and clung to her sister hiding behind her scared like usual. The had been abandoned at a young age and no one ever wanted them. They were 16 years old and had nothing to call their own. Ashley was afraid of people but knew her sister would always be there to protect her from danger. Ashley said, "daisy im scared. What if we get adopted and the new couple hurts me and you??" She clung to her sisters side crying into her shoulder

--------------------------------

Angela smiled big. She was excited. Her and her husband Tom were going to adopt a child today. They got in the car and drove off. It was a long drive to the orphanage and she wanted to be there early. They had two carseats in the car hoping to adopt twins since she loved twins and so did her husband. They pulled up to the orphanage 2 hours later and got out and walked hand in hand inside

(Can you play the orphanage lady please??)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It will be ok Ash. Im here. No is going to hurt us at all. I am always here for you. Dont worry" i say to you.

Tom leads his wife into the adoption center where they are greeted by Miss Woods. "Hello this is my wife Angela and im Tom we are here to adopt a child or two." Tom says happily holding his wifes hand.

Miss Woods says "line up please children. There is a lovely couple here that would like to adopt one or two of you." The children all line up.

Ashley calms down to her sisters touch but keeps her face hidden being shy and scared

------------------------

Angela smiles big at all the kids and then sees a set of twins. The one obviously protective over her sister and said to Miss woods, "whats their names and their story?"

"They wont seperate us. I promise. If they do then i will just hurt them. So im always her Ash dont worry" Daisy says trying to encpurage her young twin sister to be brave.

"These are Daisy and Ashley. They were abandoned at a young age. They have only each other. Daisy is very over protective and you never see them apart. " Miss Wppds say to Tom and Angela.

Tom says "Angela we have to adopt these. They need parents."

Ashley looks up and sees the couple staring at them and talking and gets scared again and hides her face

-----------------

Angela smiled and said, " i agree these two do need us more than anything." She then walked over to the two gently and said, "Hi im Angela and this is my husband Tom. We would like to adopt you and give you the childhood you never had if you let us." She smiled big and waited for their response and said to Ashley, "no need to hide sweetie we wont hurt you."

(Have tom parent Ashley more and Angela will parent Daisy more but both will still parent the other when needed)

(Ok)

"You will have one chance. You hurt her and you will know about it." Daisy says still being protective over Ashley.

"Ok and thank you. We have always wanted to have twins. No one will hurt either of you." Tom says trying to gain Daisys trust in him. "Are we all ready to go?" Tom says to his duaghters and wife.

Ashley stays close to Daisy but looks up shyly and says a quiet, "hi." The other kids at the orphanage shocked. No one had ever heard Ashley talk except Daisy.

------------------

Angela said, "so daisy are you excited to be adopted?" She starts to guide them out to the car where Daisy sees two carseats in the car

"Why are there 2 car seats? We are not babies. And dont think you will get trust from me straight away." Daisys says towards her new pardnts keeping hokd of Ashley.

Tom nods at Angela as a way of telling her to tell Ashley and Daisy what they are going to do. "Tell them hunny" Tom then says after nodding.

Ashley held onto her sister and was shocked to see car seat but kinda wanted to ride in one.

---------------

Angela smiled and said, "you are going to be our babygirls. We are going to give you the childhood you never had so we are going to start two over as babies and go from there. And you never have to actually grow up if you dont want to."

"I am not sitting in a car seat. No way." Daisy says arguing with Angela. "Ashley might want to but i dont know." Daisy says as she continues arguing.

Tom says "either sit in it or sit on your mommys lap if she is willing to do it?".

Daisy puts Ashley in the car seat and straps her in. "I choose neither as Ashley needs me and If im in the front then i cant get to her. Amd if im in a car seat i cant reach over." Daisy says still putting up a fight.

Tom just looks at Angela not knowing what to aay and leaves it up to his wife to decide what to do next.

Angela said, "fine you win for now but we will discuss this when we get home but we have to stop and pick up some stuff on the way." She then out the carseat in the back and let Daisy climb into the seat next to her sister.

-----------------------

Ashley sat in the car seat and smiled at her sister and said, "its comfy sissy why not sit in one?"

"Im fine Ash. Im ok. And if you needed me, i wouldnt be able to get to you." Daisy says lovingly to Ashley.

"Off to babies r us tp get wverythig for you and Daisy you will be with mommy and Ashley wil be with me" Tom says.

"Im fine Ash. Im ok. And if you needed me, i wouldnt be able to get to you." Daisy says lovingly to Ashley.

"Off to babies r us to get everything for you and Daisy you will be with mommy and Ashley wil be with me" Tom says as he begins driving

Ashley frowned but then nodded and then went wide eyed when their new daddy said they were gonna separate them at the store and said, "no sissy dont let them separate us at the store please..."

--------------

Angela smiled at the two girls and knew this was meant to be. She hoped she could get Daisy to regress like Ashley obviously was

"They are NOT going to seperate us from each other. I promise." Daisy says to Ashley. I sit there thwn the car comes to a stop as it parks up.

Tom parks the car and gets out and goes to get Ashley out the car to take her shopping as they were going to split us up. "Angela how are we going to spilt them up to get the shopping done quicker?" Tom says to his wife

Angela thought about it for a second and said, "their both girls so we are going to the same place so it doesnt matter. So lets not separate them just yet."

---------------------

Ashley struggled to stay out of their new daddies grip not wanting to be held by him only sissy and said, "sissy dont let him hold me please."

"Keep off her" i say screaming at Tom. Daisy gets you out of the car seat. Daisy then asks Ashley "do you want me to carry you ash." We get to the entrance of babies r us.

"Ok hunny lets hurry then we can put them down for a nap when we get home." Tom says to his wife Angela.

Daisy picks Ashley up and carries her. We head into the shop while our new parents are far far behind us. We look around at everything.

Tom amd Angela get to the entrance and get a cart by the time they get inyo the shop they have totally lost us and they cant find us anywhere.

Ashley cuddles close to Daisy and smiles with her head on her shoulder and Looking around in amazement taking it all in.

----------

Angela began to panic not being to find their girls anywhere and said, "Tom what do we do?? We lost them not even a couple hours after adopting them."

Daisy just keeps hold of Ashley making sure to not drop her. She alsp kisses and cuddles her every so often so Ashley knows she is still there.

Tom says "we will have to split up and trying tp find them. It will be the only way and also collect everything we need as we go. I will get clothes, pacifiers and bottles and you get the rest. We already have a changing table, double stroller, 2 car seats, 2 highchairs and 2 cribs." After thats all said they split up.

Daisy just keeps hold of Ashley making sure to not drop her. She also kisses and cuddles her every so often so Ashley knows she is still there. "We lost them Ash. They cant hurt us."

Tom says "we will have to split up and trying tp find them. It will be the only way and also collect everything we need as we go. I will get clothes, pacifiers and bottles and you get the rest. We already have a changing table, double stroller, 2 car seats, 2 highchairs and 2 cribs." After thats all said they split up.

Ashley smiled and cuddled close to her sister and ended up falling asleep in her arms

--------------

Angela agreed and went looking for her daughters and got them diapers, baby powder, baby lotion, baby shampoo, baby body wash, baby bubbles, and then she got baby food and baby formula and all of that then met up with her husband hoping he found the girls