LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boy found living inside Texas Walmart

Employees at a Texas Walmart made a startling discovery. A teenage boy was apparently living inside the store for several days.

The 14-year-old wasn't just hiding, he built two secret compounds inside the store, keeping himself out of sight for four days!

One of his living spots was in the baby product aisle behind boxes of strollers, while the other was behind stacks of paper towels and toilet paper.

The boy even went as far as using the diapers instead of the store restroom to avoid being detected.

Customers at the store never noticed the boy until a trail of trash led employees to him.

Police released the boy to the custody of his relatives. Child Protective Services says the boy was visting other family members when he disappeared.

Fears of terrorists taking over a Walmart probably shouldn't be funny, even though I giggled a little when you mentioned it. Would make a good marketing ploy, just declare a jihad on high prices, and a fatwa against higher priced boutique stores in the area.

That's part of their business strategy, and not only Wally-world does this :o If you can drive your competition out of business while surviving yourself, then you have the whole market to yourself to recoup the losses you took to kill your competition. Then you can become a profiteer and nobody will complain because they no longer have anyone to compare you too <_< The one thing which successfully fights this against someone this big is online shopping; they cannot drive everyone there out of business and there are many communities who are denying walmart and others from opening up there, thus allowing the stores and businesses they've always had to continue as an integral part of their world where the people and profits are local and stay that way :) I try not to shop at Wallyworld but sometimes I am almost forced to. When that happens I get what I need and nothing else, then I get the rest at my preferred stores.

That's part of their business strategy, and not only Wally-world does this :o If you can drive your competition out of business while surviving yourself, then you have the whole market to yourself to recoup the losses you took to kill your competition. Then you can become a profiteer and nobody will complain because they no longer have anyone to compare you too <_< The one thing which successfully fights this against someone this big is online shopping; they cannot drive everyone there out of business and there are many communities who are denying walmart and others from opening up there, thus allowing the stores and businesses they've always had to continue as an integral part of their world where the people and profits are local and stay that way :) I try not to shop at Wallyworld but sometimes I am almost forced to. When that happens I get what I need and nothing else, then I get the rest at my preferred stores.

Not shopping at Wal-Mart was a decision Wal-Mart made for me. I used to shop there all the time. I could pretty much get anything and everything I wanted in one trip with low prices. Then I started noticing that things I bought were slowly disappearing from Wal-Mart shelves never to return. Cleaning products that I liked, food products, household, you name it. My one-stop shopping trip to Wal-Mart became "go to Wal-Mart for these things, go to Rite-Aid for these other things, go to a supermarket for these other things". I wasn't happy, but the prices were good enough to make it worth my time. Then all of the Wal-Marts around me majorly cut back on staff. 30 registers and only 5 open on a busy shopping day. Nobody bringing carts in from the parking lots. Nobody keeping the shelves stocked. And one day, when I was saying to myself "Seriously, fuck Wal-Mart!" after I only found 3 things on my shopping list where I used to find 25 or 30, I put those 3 items down, walked past the long lines of people waiting at the checkout, went to a couple of different stores to get everything I needed, and noticed that the local store prices were almost the same as Wal-Mart's prices to begin with!

• Like 2

Not shopping at Wal-Mart was a decision Wal-Mart made for me. I used to shop there all the time. I could pretty much get anything and everything I wanted in one trip with low prices. Then I started noticing that things I bought were slowly disappearing from Wal-Mart shelves never to return. Cleaning products that I liked, food products, household, you name it. My one-stop shopping trip to Wal-Mart became "go to Wal-Mart for these things, go to Rite-Aid for these other things, go to a supermarket for these other things". I wasn't happy, but the prices were good enough to make it worth my time. Then all of the Wal-Marts around me majorly cut back on staff. 30 registers and only 5 open on a busy shopping day. Nobody bringing carts in from the parking lots. Nobody keeping the shelves stocked. And one day, when I was saying to myself "Seriously, fuck Wal-Mart!" after I only found 3 things on my shopping list where I used to find 25 or 30, I put those 3 items down, walked past the long lines of people waiting at the checkout, went to a couple of different stores to get everything I needed, and noticed that the local store prices were almost the same as Wal-Mart's prices to begin with!

Honestly, I prefer to go to Food Lion or Kroger for any kind of food. The prices are comparable and they tend to be a bit more customer-service oriented.

Eh, I live in the heights. It's either Wal-Mart or Food Lion out here. There used to be a Kroger's and a Winn-Dixie, but both of those closed down years ago. There's a Kroger's on the way to work, and here lately I pick up groceries (and gas! yay cheap prices) there. I didn't know that they were that cheap on memorial, though... I might have to look into that.

Eh, I live in the heights. It's either Wal-Mart or Food Lion out here. There used to be a Kroger's and a Winn-Dixie, but both of those closed down years ago. There's a Kroger's on the way to work, and here lately I pick up groceries (and gas! yay cheap prices) there. I didn't know that they were that cheap on memorial, though... I might have to look into that.

My area has a rapidly increasing 'upscale' population, but the Bloom stores here failed quickly. Even wealthier people consider price in shopping and Bloom is essentially just an over-priced version of an existing chain ;) Lots of choices here, and generally the best places to shop kind of rotate among them. Then too, a lot of that varies based on the customer's wants. Since I can't eat beef anymore steak quality and prices are irrelevant to me, though I do know it matters to others. Walmart prices are usually among the lowest here but I shop for food there when I'm out of coffee and my usual Bi-Lo is closed, and then I get only my coffee. I simply don't like their business practices so I spend my money elsewhere if I have that option <_< As little as I spend being very poor I'm sure they don't miss me, but standing by my principles makes me feel better about it anyway :)