LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Been Caught In A Diaper?

babyfur

well have you?  

608 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been caught wearing a diaper?

• no never
    • yes once or twice
    • fairly often
    • I purposely try to get caught.
  2. 2. Who caught you?

• freind/family
    • total stranger
    • other

• 5 months later...

i was caught in front of friends and family as i was arrested by a cop on an outstanding bench warrant and had a good nights girls on and a huggies size 6 overnites on as a stuffer i also had a couple of pacis in my pockets and there was no babies young enough for them . well the cop that arrested me was a kid i bullied in elementary school and man was i ready to die as he lived across the street from me when growing up well i did go to jail with a diaper on and it was wet very wet the booking dept. was just a :baby: laughter group until i bailed my ass out !!!

i was caught in front of friends and family as i was arrested by a cop on an outstanding bench warrant and had a good nights girls on and a huggies size 6 overnites on as a stuffer i also had a couple of pacis in my pockets and there was no babies young enough for them . well the cop that arrested me was a kid i bullied in elementary school and man was i ready to die as he lived across the street from me when growing up well i did go to jail with a diaper on and it was wet very wet the booking dept. was just a :baby: laughter group until i bailed my ass out !!!

I've been caught twice, the first time i was at a local hunting store trying on some hunting pants. I went in the dressing room to put them on ,got undressed and was standing there in my shirt and diaper. As isood in front of the mirror i noticed a shirt hanging behind me on the hook. I preceded to try on both pairs of pants ,decided on one and walked out .I didn't get 5 feet when security came up and asked me if that was my shirt? I repiled no ,then thought how in the hell,i turned around and saw a sign saying these dressing rooms monitered by video surveilance so he saw me. The other time Iwas at a local grocery store to pick up some depends{teh ones that have designs and colors ] as iwas totally out and the one that iwas wearing was soaked and swollen. I had on a pair of gym shorts so you could tell the diaper was full. The lines were long so i went to the liquer dept. I rang the bell and out from the back comes a women i've known well for 6 yrs or so. She picks up the diapers and scans them and says ,Are these for you? Redfaced I said yes. She said i bet you look cute and looking down at me goes and i think you need a change as well.I was so redfaced idin't know what to say. Later on i thought she might be into the lifestyle but i never asked,but when i do buy there i always go to her checkoutand she always smiles.

I was caught a couple of times. Once was at my mother in laws house. Both her and my sister in law knew I wet the bed, but it was never spoken of. My wife told them. I was napping upstairs the first time. Often, when sleeping, I will kick my shorts off because I get too hot. Well, it just so happened this was one of those times. I was sleeping uncovered in my shirt and tranquility ATN and she walked in to the room to get something. I was woken by the door opening. I pretended like I was still asleep until she left. She never mentioned anything. Another time, we were at my wife's best friends house for a few days. She knew about my "problem" as well, my wife told her when we began dating because my wife had wet the bed until she was 17 and her friend knew about this, so my wife thought it was ironic she had been going out with another bedwetter. Well, I was downstairs and had a seizure. The only one I've ever had in fact. They found me seizing on the floor and when I came to, I was surrounded by her friend, my wife, and the neighbor, who was a nurse. I had peed so much during the episode it totally soaked through my diaper and leaked all over the place. Quite humiliating. The neighbor said something to the effect of, don't worry, it happens when you have a seizure. She didn't know I had a diaper on. However, I had run out of diapers, and my wife had to run to the store to get some more for me. She walks in with the bag of diapers in tow in plain view of her friend. She was very consoling and understanding, and truth be told, I was more concerned about the coffee table I smashed through in the process and the giant lump on my head. Argh.

• 3 months later...

i was caught my my neice at a wal-mart 50 miles away at 3 AM,the store was quite empty so i just let a very huge mess go and almost soon as my diaper was full my neice came up behind me and spun me around and hugged me,about that time she said loudly OMG did you mess your pants?.........then she grabbed my jeans back there and pulled them out and real real loud shouted......damn!!! you have a diaper on!! and you pooped in it!! she was really freaked but knock on wood has kept it a secret. long time now!

Yes been caught a few times,by the postman when he came to the door with a letter that i had to sign for,as it was early i just got out of bed and the only thing that i had on was a wet diaper.

And i was cought by some friends who were staying over,they had just walked in to the bedroom and all i had on was my diaper,they were realy good about it,and it brought a few supprises as to other diaper lovers.

Mum knows I wear/wet diapers and although accepts it but to be honest isn't that keen on the idea as personally she finds it disgusting/weird.

She never seen me in a diaper, but found my stash a few times...

• 2 weeks later...

Can't vote. Poll broken. Lacks second answer for "never been caught".

Never been caught wearing diapers. When I was still living at with my folks (I was around 16 or so, since I'd just gotten my license). I was caught a couple of times having diapers stashed in my room. It resulted in me having to give up diapers until I had my own house.

• 1 month later...

My mom caught me when I was 15! I was on summer break and she left early for work. I got up put on a diaper and went to the living room laid on the couch and was watching tv. I gap to poop and just loaded my diaper! I sat there for like 30 min in my dirty diaper when my mom came home unexpectedly! I was covered up, but there was no way to hide what I had done! I was stinky! My mom made me stand up and saw me in nothing but a very wet and messy diaper! That led to a long conversation and a trip to a shrink! After a few visits the dr told my mom not to freak out that he thought it was just a phase and a copping mech. She never was really ok with it, but I wore diapers at home mostly to bed and she didn't rag me about it!!

I don't know if this counts but I was caught in the middle of putting on my diaper by mom. The only thing is, she knew I did it previously. She originally found out when she went to put a new trash bag in my trash can. She opened my cabinet door when she found a grocery bag with a wet diaper in it. I forgot to put it in the trash before I took the trash out ( I originally had a system so I would not get caught). She confronted me about it and my step dad found out as well. After a very embarrassing conversation, She agreed that I should quit but that until then it is out in the open and I just need to make sure I put it in the trash.

After that, I made it seem like I had stoped wearing. I started to get my diapers from a friend who is incontinent and he would get molicares. The only thing is, he gets a lot, so much that sometimes he runs out of places to put them. well one morning I was changing into a fresh diaper, I had just put one on, and pored powder down mah diaper. I went to grab my cookie monster boxer briefs and jeans when my mom just decided to wonder down stairs into the basement (where I stay) to do some laundry with out knocking. (she thought I was a sleep) She came down and I was standing there right in front of the entry way in a thick purple molicare diaper! I instantly freaked and tried to cover myself with my jeans and screamed "mom, come on, go up stairs!"

The worst part is she did not look away right off the bat and I could not completely cover my diaper so she just stood there staring at me asking if I was naked. I said yes please go upstairs while she just stood there. Then she finally said "oh sorry sorry I thought you where asleep. I put my pants on and shirt on and told her she could come down and she never said a word. the most embarrassing part was the fact that I was wearing purple diapers. I mean I know there unisex but lets face it, those diapers seem like they where made for woman I mean there purple for goodness sack!...but I guess I might as well admit it...I don't mind the color. :blush:

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I have been caught a few times and the consiquences weren't good. Right now I now I am taking a chance because I had to buy more diapers this morning and my diaper leaked and my underwear and pants got wet. When I got home I had to change and put my clothes in the washing machine. Without thinking I put on a fresh diaper and my shorts that I sleep in. I should have showered and then rediapered so I would have a reason for putting on a pair of underwear to muffle the sound. I was walking around the house in a diaper that is loud and crinkly. I decided that I would eventually have to pee again and I could shower and change then. Well 2 hours pass and nothing has happened. My mother get off in 2 more hours and if anyone was to walk in right now I would be caught for sure. I am sitting here in just a diaper and t-shirt, I have my shorts next to me but they do not muffle the sound.

• 3 weeks later...

I was staying at a relative's house for an extended period of time and had a diaper hidden in the guest/office room. My relative came in the room looking for a book and found it behind the bed and just gave me a look like "what is that?". I was on the phone with my girlfriend at the time so I didn't say anything. My relative never said anything about it.

*shrugs* Paxy :huh:

I am not entirely sure, but one time I think I was caught by a salesgirl at Riteaid. I had an abena under my jeans, and I was actually the last customer in the store. She had to let me out of the store, she did a doublecheck. I am not certain if she caught me or not, but I think my behaviour gave it away. So I put I have been caught 1-2 times and: by a total stranger.

i can say the only time i was ever caught, was when i was very little, like 5 or something like that. i snuck into my little brother's room one night to find a diaper to wear (my bro was in the process of potty training and in and out of diapers, and i still want to wear them, period), i put one on a then promptly fell asleep lol mom found me in the morning wearing, repremanded me somehow and i didnt wear again until high school.

other than that, i had several close calls. a few times i was wearing at home, and people came home much earlier than i expected and i had to clean up, hide the diaper and say hey to whomever came in. other times i was wearing diapers and a bathrobe in the kitchen, and people came in. luckily i didnt use the diapers much, if any, so i didnt smell, and there was enough surrounding noise to mask whatever crinkle i was making heading up the stairs. after that, i havent been wearing much at all, too unpredictable of a household to totally enjoy diapering :(

• 5 months later...

I was caught changing at the beach. At a very secluded beach, I walked into the dunes to change my soaked diaper, and while in the middle of changing a guy walks by-watching me as I changed....i couldnt stop as I was already pulling the wet diaper out from under me, so pulled up the new diaper as fast as I could. I think he enjoyed his view...but didn't offer to help!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaypoopypamper

i was home alone and went to little sister room and got a princess pamper and put it on and went to the bathroom and find some laxatives and took one and then went down stairs and got a bottle from the fridge then layed on couch and drank the bottle and fell alseep and pooped while sleeping and my mom came home 10 minutes later came in living room and said pam did u poop ur self and i said no and she said come her and i came and she checked me and said u didnt pooped ur pants u pooped ur diaper and she layed me down and changed my diaper