LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Beware of the dangers of anticholinergics!

Thanks for the warning but I dont take drugs for IC cause of the side effects and to find this out will be another reason why not to take them.is AC used in all the drugs or just one?

Thanks for the warning but I dont take drugs for IC cause of the side effects and to find this out will be another reason why not to take them.is AC used in all the drugs or just one?

Statistics tend not to lie, but liars figure, so some questions for you:

1) If we talk about 30-50 year old people in the US, who tend to die quite infrequently, is there a real significance to a 68% increase in a very low death rate, one that might be around 1 in 1000 over 20 years, to, say, 2 in 1000?

Statistics tend not to lie, but liars figure, so some questions for you:

1) If we talk about 30-50 year old people in the US, who tend to die quite infrequently, is there a real significance to a 68% increase in a very low death rate, one that might be around 1 in 1000 over 20 years, to, say, 2 in 1000?

Pardon me for being a little too cynical, but doesn't this pretty much apply to ALL of the new drugs being developed and pushed onto the market as fast as financially possible?

Thanks for the info, you can never know too much.

You also have to be careful of drugs that pre-date establishment of the pharmaceutical industry, since safety studies were not done prior to market.

One example is acetaminophen. It is very easy to take an amount that can cause serious liver damage, and not even realize the danger.

The dosage level that causes harm is much lower and cumulative, than most people realize.

If you survive an acetaminophen overdose, you will probably need a new liver.