LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I probably should'nt mention this........

But there is a certain seller on Ebay who imports and sells European brands of disposables that aren't available here in the States, including the famous and mysterious Fabine line.

Well, it just so happens that he decided to put some of his slower moving inventory on sale, sooooo...his stock of medium and large Fabine all white diapers are now $19.99 for a bag of 8, where they were substantially a LOT more due to his shipping costs etc.

He does charge a flat express shipping rate regardless of where you are or what not, so that is a down side.

But regardless, I saw what I perceived as a great deal and bought some :blush: they should be here in a couple of days.....

Always wanted to try 1 or 2, now I have a heck of a lot more to play with :blush:

I hate shopping when deals come up....hate it hate it hate it! :P

I wanted the current printed ones but alas....they weren't on sale :( Oh well....I 'might' get a sample of them, not that they would perform any differently, but they do have a heck of an awesome print on that outer shell! :D

But, I got 2 bags basically for the price (his price) of 1, I can't complain. I have Biancos and Bellisimos as well, so might do a comparison, but, like DD, I'm sure there really isn't much difference..... other then the tape panel. I am sure though that these are more heavy duty than the Biancos....but might give the Bellisimos a run for their money ;)

Tried the all-white Fabine's if its not a Bambino Bianco, it's too close to be worth the cost. Wish I could have gotten some of the all black ones though

I would literally CRY tears of joy if I was able to get 1 or 2 of these. :( Such sad kitty I am :(

I would literally CRY tears of joy if I was able to get 1 or 2 of these. :( Such sad kitty I am :(

He does sell samples in batches of 2, if you don't mind paying for them :) It's not cheap, but he had to pay for them PLUS the shipping to get them here, so he passes that expense on to the buyer. Plus being a capitalist, he has to make a profit as well, I mean nothing is free, and I am sure he has expenses and bills to pay as well....;)

How do you know what size the package is? I presume you have the diapers prepackaged and you weigh it at home and then you go online and check. All this is complicated for me even though it sounds simple.

1. There is a difference in economies. You have to earn five times as much here to get by financially.

2. The Chinese government subsidizes shipping.

3. eBay and USPS brokered a trilateral ePacket agreement with China Post that gives China bulk shipping rates (which apply to individual packages as well) at a rate far below what we have to pay and which INCLUDES tracking to the U.S. destination and which does NOT require China to offer reciprocal tracking.