LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Be carefull for what you wish for

I didn't wish to be incontinent but it happened anyway. At first I hated it but searching the net for support and finding sites like this I was intruged and the more I read the more i decided why not enjoy what you can't control. A year or so on and I am happy being this way and I don't think given the chance I would go back now.

To the OP: how do you handle the odor of a bowel accident? I imagine that could happen, and has happened, to you in inconvenient and embarrassing situations (elevators, on a bus, etc). Is there anything special you do (scent sprays, pills) to lessen the odor, because I think I would feel horrible about the fact other people would smell me.

To the OP: how do you handle the odor of a bowel accident? I imagine that could happen, and has happened, to you in inconvenient and embarrassing situations (elevators, on a bus, etc). Is there anything special you do (scent sprays, pills) to lessen the odor, because I think I would feel horrible about the fact other people would smell me.

There is pills out there to control the odor.

The best odor-control strategy indludes dietary considerations and sometimes additional help from pills like "Nullo" and others ;) The most important thing for both odor control and health is to change immediately after a BM. Your urine is relatively sterile to your body but your fecal matter is chock-full of nasties which can cause you a wide range of problems you are better off avoiding.

The best odor-control strategy indludes dietary considerations and sometimes additional help from pills like "Nullo" and others ;) The most important thing for both odor control and health is to change immediately after a BM. Your urine is relatively sterile to your body but your fecal matter is chock-full of nasties which can cause you a wide range of problems you are better off avoiding.

Yay, another person telling me I don't actually want to be incontinent, even though I've gone 24/7 for the last twelve years now. Thanks, but please don't project your own unhappiness with incontinence onto others. I get that for some it's a fleeting fantasy, but many of us have spent several years simulating this. Along with all of its downsides. And we're still happy with it.

• Like 2

Yay, another person telling me I don't actually want to be incontinent, even though I've gone 24/7 for the last twelve years now. Thanks, but please don't project your own unhappiness with incontinence onto others. I get that for some it's a fleeting fantasy, but many of us have spent several years simulating this. Along with all of its downsides. And we're still happy with it.

Unfortunately there is no doctor that would help us with our goal after a year.

I guess I'm another one that had always wished for incontinence, and got it whether I liked it or not. Sure being incontinent- not by choice- has its down sides, but I too wanted to be diapered and am happy to be this way regardless.

It's also like my signature says...

I think the title appropriate because with things like this you should be careful and know what you're getting into. Yet I also understand how good it can be for those who need to go there. Nothing like this is inherently good or bad- it's just there and you can choose to try it if you wish to ;) So long as you're certain and you understand what you're doing then no problem with whatever your decision is- then it is all for the good B)