LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What made you dls?

Erik1988

I don't have a clue what made me a DL. I learned about enemas at 12 and it clicked with me. I made my own enema rig out of a gallo milk jug and fish tank air hose. It was a siphon setup and I liked it.

All i remember about is at around age 4 I found and put on some of my old diapers. Liked them and what not. Time went on and at about 12 I came to the concusion that I liked Diapers. Thought that there was something wrong with me, but then i got parental free access to the internet, and found a bunch of strangers llike me. :groupwave:

When I was very young, I couldn't remember wearing diapers nor waking up dry. There was so much negative attention for the bedwetting that I came to the conclusion that what I needed was to sleep in diapers. By the time I was 5 I was sneaking towels into my room and trying to wear them like a diaper. The thought of being in diapers and feeling of the towels trying to be my diaper was so exciting and I guess that's when the hook got set.

It was originally a form of punishment from my mother. Even if it was something as silly as eating ice cream before dinner or something, this was usually the punishment as I found it highly humiliating.

• Like 2

The first conversation I can recall I had with my mother (I was around 3) was how it was easier and better to use a nappy rather than going to the toilet.

Edited by Forced2wet
  • Like 1

My very first memory I can recall was when I was four. I was watching G.I.Joe and a commercial came on. I got up and went into my bedroom which I shared with my new born brother. I took one of his diapers and put it on even though it didn't really fit me quite enough. I went back to watch tv again and my mom was in the kitchen washing dishes. She said "brian if you're wearing a diaper AGAIN, go take it off right now". Of course I did take it off, but that still meant I was into wearing diaper since before I can remember.

I once asked my mom about it. She said I potty trained very easily around when I was in my late twos or around when I turned three. She doesn't remember me wanting to wear diapers before that, but did vaguely recall that one time too.

• Like 1

I think I always had some kind of compulsion to wear nappies which has finally been fulfilled. When I was a kid I was in nappies a lot longer than most. My mother had a terrible time getting me clean and dry during the day. I was in nappies until I was almost 5 years old and a lot longer than that at night. Being wet or dirty just never bothered me and if left alone I would happily sit in the same filthy nappy all day. I was a chronic bedwetter and wasn't out of nappies at night until I was 8 or 9 years old but still continued wetting the bed . Our district nurse thought nappies made me too comfortable. I remember her saying to my mother "Keep him in nappies and he'll wet the bed all his lfe"

From then on soggy sheets and a pepetual damp and smelly bed became the norm for me. I just got used to it. During my teens I could have beaten my bedwetting with a little effort on my part but to be honest I couldn't be bothered. I was lazy and so used to being wet at night if I woke needing to pee I just wet my bed and went back to sleep.

All through my teens I continued to wet at night sometimes deliberately and sometimes in my sleep and sometimes somewhere inbetween. At 15 I was taken to the doctors by my mother to see why I was still cnstantly wetting the bed. Back then little was done about it. Even at 15 the doctor said I would grow out of it in my own time but agree'd I did need help or at least my mother did. I was refered to the continence nurse and for the first time I was given a sort of nappy to wear at night. They were big blue tape on things. Plus a fitted sandra cover for my matteras. The nappies were not very absorbant and used to bunch up when wet and then leak but at least they were some help.

After that it was just accepted that I wet the bed and probably always would. With the nappies and matteras protector I saw no reason to stop bedwetting and it was several years before I started being dry at night. I was in my early 20's by the time this happened completely.

During my adult years I had some further bedwetting episodes and always kept a cover over my matteras just in case.

When my bedwetting came back at 50 years old at first I felt ashamed and dirty but after doing some reserch on the net and finding there were many adults who wet the bed and wore nappies at night I felt better. Digging deeper I found many enjoyed their nappies and wetting. This intruged me and I thought back to my teenage years and how I actually enjoyed having a nappy on at night. I decided this was the way forward. If it can't be cured then I might as well enjoy it.

Since then I have become somewhat of a DL and do enjoy my bedwetting and incontinence. True it has some down sides and can be inconvenient sometimes but on the whole it isn't such a bad thing.

I agree great topic, my earliest memories for me were being in Daycare seeing the babies get changed. At that point in time i was not in diapers during the day, but I wore at night being I was bedwetting off and on. Seeing the attention the little ones were getting is something I craved. At the age of 8, playing with friends over a friends house I found disposable diapers in his closet, i managed to get my hands on a couple of them, took them home with me and that night I put one on....

I agree great topic, my earliest memories for me were being in Daycare seeing the babies get changed. At that point in time i was not in diapers during the day, but I wore at night being I was bedwetting off and on. Seeing the attention the little ones were getting is something I craved. At the age of 8, playing with friends over a friends house I found disposable diapers in his closet, i managed to get my hands on a couple of them, took them home with me and that night I put one on....

• Like 2

My bedwetting and now incontinene, plujs my mother putting me in diapers/nappies during car trips.

Accepting my bedwetting and incontinenceand then realising I might as wel enjoy what I can't control