LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inner Sensations Of Relaxed Pelvic Floor And Natural Voiding.

Eir

Hi people! :

I have been practicing this natural voiding technique at home and at safe restrooms at first.

First, you need to know what it feels like when the bladder and pelvic floor are relaxed when full.

For me, it feels like a water balloon that is resting in a muscular hammock.

Second, you need to know what the sensations of a natural voiding feel like.

For me, it feels like that waterballoon heats up, opens at the top and becomes an industrial couldron, like the kind they melt steel in. I twist the muscular hammock rolling it forward. This twisting feels like the far end of the hammock is being brought closer to you, while the near side is being raised up. The couldron is in the center, this twisting motion tips the couldron, until it pours a stream of molton liquid down the chute.

*It feels very strange from my perspective, because I have forgotten what any normal feels like, I have had this since I have been eight.

Today after class, I was able to use a urinal on a wall without breath holding.It felt weird performing the neccessary muscular motions to urinate naturally, but the process of voiding felt very good, and I did not have to breath hold. Even though there was no one in there, it would normally take 5 seconds of breath holding to calm down enough. Within time, couldron tipping will become automatic, if I learned how to ride a bike, I can learn how to void naturally without breath holding! I approached with confidence that my new method would work. I flooded a diaper this morning by using this method! :)

Tip: Relaxing the pelvic floor will not make you wet your pants. You will feel the floor dropping, and you get the water balloon feeling. The couldron must be tipped when the pelvic floor is relaxed.