LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

I have an idea for a role play that centers around a little girl, 4-year-old Colleen, who goes to live with her aunt, uncle and 4 cousins (Erin, 8; Cara, 6; Abby, 2; and Molly, 6 months) after her parents and sister are killed in a car accident. Colleen starts regressing as she grieves for her family and adjusts to her new life. I will play Colleen. I'd like others to join in as the adults and at least the two older girls. The babies aren't necessary but if someone wants to play them, go ahead. Feel free to incorporate diapers into the role play (obviously the youngest is still in diapers; Abby could still be in diapers or be potty training. The older girls might wet the bed or need diapers for a medical condition if you want.) but I don't want this to become one of those role plays where someone is wetting or messing their diaper every other post. Also, no unrealistic regression, such as older children suddenly talking like babies, or being small enough to be carried, put in an infant car seat or high chair, etc. The older girls can be friendly and nurturing towards Colleen, or deal with jealousy issues as Colleen steals their parents' attention - however you want to play it is fine with me! Have fun with it, just try to keep it believable.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I made it sound that way. I actually thought of a good type of character for Cara, but if you would like to take it that's fine. Three characters is probably greedy. I'll play one of the adults and Abby.

"Abby," Emma tried to reason with her toddler daughter, knowing it was nearly futile. "Honey, the spaghetti goes around the fork. See? Like this, watch Mommy." She twirled the fork around on her plate to show her daughter.

Colleen just nodded, knowing that if she tried to say anything she'd just burst into tears. She slipped out of her chair and headed towards the living room, hoping no one would notice that the back of her dress was completely soaked.

"Oh goodness," Emma sighed, getting up from the table. Abby's insistence to eat with her hands was the least of her concerns now as she got up and headed over to Colleen. The poor girl was sobbing so hard as she collapsed to the kitchen floor. She wasn't mad, not in the slightest. It didn't take much to figure that the poor girl was under far too much stress and grief than someone her age should ever be under. Getting on her knees, she hugged Colleen tight and stroked her back as she soothed her. "It's okay, it's okay, accidents happen. Let's go get you cleaned up, okay?"

"Of course, honey. No problem." Tears stung his eyes as he watched his wife lead his niece, the daughter of his only sister, upstairs. The little girl was the spitting image of her mother, with long black hair, big blue eyes, and flawless porcelain skin. He and his sister were twins and shared a close bond all their lives. Even as adults, they lived only a few blocks away from each other and their families got together at least a couple times a month. His heart ached with the realization that he would never see her again, and he vowed to care for her daughter as if she was one of his own.

In the living room, Sean got Molly settled in her swing with a bottle. Abby climbed up on the couch next to Erin. "Keep an eye on them for a few minutes, would you?" Sean asked Erin. She nodded, not even looking away from the television. He returned to the kitchen, grabbed a roll of paper towels, and cleaned up the on and around Colleen's chair. When he was done with that he put the leftovers away, washed the pots and pans, and wiped down the table and counters.

Erin stopped to think for a minute. With their families being as close as they were, Colleen had slept over many times. Erin and Cara both had full-sized beds and usually Colleen would just share a bed with one of them when she did. She'd been potty trained at two and never wet the bed, so it didn't bother Erin...until now. "Hey, I wonder where she's gonna sleep tonight. Mom and dad let her sleep in their bed last night but obviously she can't sleep there all the time. All I know is, if she's gonna pee her pants like a little baby she's not sharing my bed!"

Sean walked back into the living room at that moment and overheard Cara's comment. "That's not very nice, Cara. She just lost her parents and sister, and spent almost a week in the hospital. She's scared and confused. The doctor said she might act in ways that aren't normal for her for a while. We all need to be patient and make sure she feels safe here, so be nice." Then he turned to his oldest daughter. "And Erin, if she does have another accident, please find a nicer way to make us aware of it, okay?"