LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Photo Opportunity

Kendra Simmons was known around her block as 'baby girl', due largely in part to her sweet and sunny disposition, and also in a small part to the fact that she was only 5 feet tall (though would quickly point out 5' and 3/4 inches if asked), and resembled a 12 year old little girl rather than the 18 year old she actually was. She was sensitive to this description, though took more to being embarrassed by it than angry if it was pointed out to her. Kendra's mother would often point out to her that there were worse things to be known for, and while Kendra assumed that was true, she just wished she were a bit taller. Of course, Kendra herself did not help this situation by dressing more as a juvenile might rather than a girl her own age. Then again, the way the girls dressed nowadays, Kendra had no desire to dress like in kind. Besides, the younger girl clothes fit her better and she like them as well. Sitting on the stairs to her apartment, Kendra was wearing a sky blue pair of overalls that actually ended as shorts way above her knees. She wore simple pink sandals on her feet and a white cotton t-shirt under the overalls. She even wore her hair in several braids as a little girl might, having them held together with large, colorful burettes. Kendra knew this made her look like a much younger girl, but she liked looking this way, so simply dealt with any commentary as best she could. Of course, if anyone saw her sitting their on the steps, playing with a mini etch a sketch while she sucked on a pacifier, that would've made things worse. Kendra liked pacifiers too, keeping several in her bureau at home and even one in her school backpack. They made her feel very childish and yet protected at the same time. She had no further thought in mind then to sit, sucking on her paci as she sketched and passed the time, when she was startled by a shadow suddenly looming over her.

"Oh my, how terribly cute you are, little one. Aren't you a bit old for pacifiers?" Asked the man who now stood there, looking very amused as he did so. Kendra blushed hard, yanking her paci out and stuffing it into the front pocket of her overalls.

The man chuckled shortly before speaking again. "I'm sorry, I was just teasing you. Can you tell me where the front office is sweetheart?" He finished with a smile. Kendra blushed again at being referred to as 'sweetheart', an endearment one might use for a child.

"Its right over there." Kendra stated, pointing in the direction of the office. The man frowned curiously as she spoke, adjusting his glasses as he did so.

"I'm sorry if this seems rude but, how old are you?" The man asked. This question was familiar to Kendra, causing her to smile.

"It's ok, I get that alot since i'm small and dress different. I'm 18, I promise." Kendra stated slyly. The man chuckled at this.

"You get that alot because your small and you dress young, or because you use a pacifier still?" The man said teasingly in response, winking as he did so. Kendra blushed an alarming shade of red in response, which looked rather curious on a person of african american descent. The man saw her response and smiled gently. "Hey sorry, just teasing. Believe me, I don't judge, in fact I think it's kind of cute. I'm Stephen, by the way. What's your name?" He said, extending his hand. Kendra took it slowly and shook it.

"Kendra." She quietly responded.

"Kendra, thats a lovely name." Stephen said. "Well hey, Kendra, I happen to be a professional photographer and I happen to know that some people like seeing pictures of girls using pacifiers. Could i convince you to take a picture real quick with your paci?" He continued, raising a quizzacal eyebrow as he did.

"Oh, um... well, I-I don't know..." she stammered. Stephen responded by pulling out a 100 dollar bill.

"For a hundred bucks?" He said with a wide smile. Kendra's lit up in surprise at this.

"O-ok! Um, where do you want...?" She started to ask when Stephen deftly pulled her paci back out if her bib pocket and popped her pacifier into her mouth.

"Right here is fine." He stated, pulling out his camera as he spoke. Stephen then gently posed Kendra, got her to smile with her paci in her mouth and snapped a few pictures of her.

"Perfect! Hey, call me if you're ever interested in doing more work for me." Stephen said as he handed her a business card. Kendra took it as Stephen walked off whistling cheerfully to himself. Kendra sat their contemplating, her paci still in her mouth as she did so.

Kendra sat in her room, surfing the internet listlessly as she kept thinking about the offer that Stephen had made her. He seemed genuine enough; his business card had included a website and she'd been on it to check him out. As far as Kendra could tell, it was a legitimate operation that Stephen was running. Kendra also was thinking about the 100 dollars he'd given to her for the pictures he took. It just seemed to easy, too good to be true. Still, she couldn't get the thought out of her head and after a few more moments, decided to call Stephen.

"Hello?" Stephen answered on the third ring.

"Um... Hey. Um, this is uh..." Kendra started to say.

"Kendra? Hey, how's it going?" Stephen finished for her, his delight clear in his voice over the phone.

"Um, I'm good. Hey, I-I was um, thinking about... You know... " Kendra stated, not quite able to finish.

"My offer?" Stephen said, his smile evident even through the phone.

"Y-yeah, um.... What exactly um.... Would it involve?" Kendra asked. Stephen initially chuckled at the question.

"Well, in your case, nothing you don't already do; basically dressing and acting like a little girl." Stephen said. Kendra could feel herself blushing at this, even though it was basically true.

"Um, ok... I just, uh, I just don't want to do... Well, you know..." Kendra couldn't quite make herself finish.

"Nudes? No, nothing like that, promise." Stephen assured her. Kendra felt relieved to her this and relaxed a bit.

"So, when do you think we can do this?" She asked.

"Well, as it happens, I'm headed to a party tonight that features people who are into this sort of thing. If you're interested, you could come with me tonight and we can do a shoot there. I would pay 2,000 dollars." Stephen said smoothly. Kendra sat in silence, agape at the offer.

"2,000 dollars??" Kendra exclaimed. "Yeah, ok, where shall I meet you?" She asked. Stephen chuckled and gave her the instructions.

*. *. *

Kendra stood near the entryway to her apartment complex parking lot, nervously straightening and smoothing her hair as she did so. She was dressed in her cutest Hello Kitty shortalls and had put matching burettes in her hair. She had also retrieved her Hello Kitty pacifier and currently had it pinned to the bib piece of her shortalls. She was waiting for Stephen as he had instructed, a bit apprehensively as this marked the first time she'd worn this particular outfit outside of her bedroom. She was just thinking to duck back a bit out of sight when she saw his van that he'd described approaching. Butterflies made their way into her stomach as he pulled up, seriously considering if she really wanted to do this despite the money Stephen had promised. As he stopped and rolled down the window, Stephen smiled broadly at seeing Kendra, which made her smile back and feel a bit more relaxed.

"Well, aren't you just the cutest little thing?" He stated, making Kendra smile and giggle. Stephen motioned for Kendra to climb in and Kendra did so. Stephen then encouraged her to put her paci in her mouth and he snapped a few quick pictures when she did so. Stephen then made sure she was buckled in and he then pulled out of the apartment complex, heading to the party. About 4 blocks later, Stephen asked if Kendra would like a lollipop. Kendra was rather getting into the spirit of this venture and said she'd love one. Stephen then gave her the lollipop which Kendra dutifully stuck in her mouth. It was very sweet and tasted like watermelon. After a few more blocks, Kendra started to feel light headed and somewhat disconnected. She started to giggle and pinch herself, feeling parts of herself go curiously numb. Stephen saw this and smiled.

"Everything ok over there, baby girl?" Stephen asked knowingly. Kendra's response was to giggle and babble nearly unintelligibly to the question. "Sorry baby girl, I didn't understand you." Stephen stated with a smile.

"I said me otays." Kendra stated a bit more carefully. Kendra realized she felt the need to pee as well. Without entirely realizing it, she started to pee herself, a fact that was quickly noted by Stephen.

"Uh oh, looks like someone peed their pants." Stephen said in delight.

For some reason, this struck Kendra as amusing and she giggled in response. As she was still laughing at this development, Stephen turned the van down an alley and parked behind a large house in the more upscale part of town. Stephen then unbuckled himself and got out of the van, gently admonishing Kendra to 'hold still and be a good girl'. He then closed his door and headed to the back if the van, opening the doors and retrieving a rather large toddler stroller. He then wheeled it to Kendra's side of the van, opened her door and had her sit in the stroller. Given her small frame, Kendra fit in it if barely. Stephen was happy to see that she fit and managed to strap her in to 'make sure baby doesn't fall'. Having Kendra thus secured, he then wheeled her over to a small gate set into the wall of the house he'd parked behind. His knock was quickly answered bby a stunning looking blonde who was wearing a strapless red dress. She smiled upon seeing Stephen, her flawless green eyes sparkling as she did so.

"Stephen, what a wonderful surprise to see you here. To what do I owe this pleasure?" The woman asked in a soft contralto voice. Stephen smiled broadly in response.

"Mistress Victoria, I wouldn't have missed this party for the world. I even brought a guest to entertain you this evening." Stephen responded.

"So I noticed, and a very cute looking little girl she is too." Mistress Victoria said, leaning in close to Kendra and gently tickling under her chin. Kendra giggled at this as Mistress Victoria then curiously sniffed at Kendra before gently placing her hand on Kendra's crotch.

"Oh my, this little one is wet, Stephen. You know the rules; little girls who wet themselves have to be changed." Mistress Victoria said with a smile.

"I am aware, Mistress Victoria. Come on, Kendra, lets go get you changed." Stephen stated as he wheeled Kendra onto the grounds.

• 3 weeks later...

As Stephen wheeled Kendra onto the grounds of the house, Kendra began to feel even more light headed. Starting to feel like she was floating just outside her body, she both did and did not notice the attention she and Stephen were getting from the guests scattered about the grounds of the house as Stephen took her to one of the adjoining guest houses. Making their way inside, Stephen unbuckled Kendra from the stroller and took her hand, carefully leading her to a changing table that had been set up there. Kendra looked around this room, noting the seeming baby furniture that it contained, though she was amused in her current state to note that it all seemed sized for much larger persons than your typical baby.

"You mus' haff some big babies come through here, Stevie's." Kendra remarked, slightly slurring and lisping her words around the sucker still in her mouth. Stephen chuckled at this comment as he sat Kendra on the changing table.

"Oh yes, sweety, very big babies just like yourself! Now let's get your wet clothes off." Stephen said as he started to undress Kendra. He started to gently tickle her and tweak her nose at points, treating her just like one would treat a little baby as he did so, causing Kendra to giggle and snort as he eventually got her naked on the changing table. Stephen then instructed Kendra to lay back as he started to grab changing supplies and a new set of clothes for Kendra. Upon making his way back to the table, Stephen broke out the baby wipes first and started to clean up Kendra's diaper area. Kendra giggled and gasped at the sensation of the cold wipe being applied to her crotch.

"That feels good." Kendra stated with a big smile on her face. Stephen noted this and smiled back.

"Baby likes being wiped down?" Stephen asked with a knowing tone to his voice. Kendra responded by giggling and nodding.

"Me wike it alots." She stated, still lisping around the sucker that was almost gone by this point. Kendra was starting to feel a bit pasty mouthed by this point. Once Stephen was done cleaning Kendra, he then grabbed a large disposable diaper and unfolded it. Kendra heard the familiar sound of a diaper and looked curiously at Stephen. When she noted what it was that he held, she went quiet for the first time in awhile. Kendra identified largely as a 'little' and had not tried wearing diapers while in her little headspace, but she'd been curious about it. She'd even gone so far as to buy a pack of Depends diapers from a store and had them carefully hidden in her room, but hadn't tried them yet. The diaper Stephen was unfolding was much thicker and far more cuter than the generic Depends she'd bought. Kendra could make out the decorative baby blocks pasted on the front of the diaper that spelled out the word 'baby'. At this point, Stephen gently grasped Kendra's ankles and lifted her legs.

"Ok sweety, lift your bottom for me." Stephen said smiling. Kendra lifted her bottom, a trembling starting in her thighs in anticipation of what she knew was coming next. Stephen slid the diaper under her, carefully positioning it under her butt before gently lowering her back down onto the diaper. When Kendra's butt touched the diaper and she felt the combination of the soft cotton lining and plastic leg siding of the diaper, heard it gently crinkle as her weight settled on it, she felt so little and wonderful that she beamed up at Stephen. Stephen smiled back as he grabbed the powder.

"Do you like that, baby girl?" Stephen asked as he started to dust baby powder onto Kendra's crotch. Kendra giggled and smiled as she nodded, feeling very much like a little girl. Stephen raised her legs again so he could powder Kendra's bottom and the inside of the diaper before laying her back down on it. Stephen noted that the sucker was exhausted and removed the stem from Kendra's mouth as he taped the diaper on nice and snug. Kendra by this point was feeling very happy and content and slipped her thumb into her mouth, sucking it just like a little girl. Stephen noted this and smiled, grabbing Kendra's Hello Kitty pacifier from his pocket that he'd recovered from her clothes and gently removing her thumb before replacing it with her pacifier. Kendra took the pacifier and started to suckle it instead, beginning to play with her feet like a baby as she looked adoringly up at Stephen. Stephen awwwed out loud as he saw this, stopping to take her picture before getting her dressed in the clothes he'd picked out for her. Once she was dressed, he helped Kendra off the table and stood her up.

"You look so pretty! The guests are going to love you, baby girl." Stephen said as he started to lead her from the room.

• Like 1