LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Been Caught In A Diaper?

babyfur

well have you?  

608 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been caught wearing a diaper?

• no never
    • yes once or twice
    • fairly often
    • I purposely try to get caught.
  2. 2. Who caught you?

• freind/family
    • total stranger
    • other

I've been caught by my daddy but that's it I'm pretty careful not to get caught.

The first time I got caught I was sleeping after taking a test I'd studied all night for wearing nothing but a thick disposable. I apparently kicked the covers off in my sleep and he found me. He didn't wake me up but he did tuck me back in and never mentioned it. The second time I was sick and he stopped by to check on me. I needed a change and he said he'd do it. I was runnng a temperature of nearly 103 so I thought this was just a fever dream and I let him do it. It wasn't until later I realized what had happened. Never been so mortified in my life.

• Like 4

Never been caught wearing one (unless you count my wife, who knows all about my fetish, so it's not like being "caught" but just being "noticed").

Aside from her, if anyone else has ever seen my diapers, they had the grace not to say anything. It's possible someone has. I think probably not, though; people mostly just don't seem to notice this stuff.. Heck, I recently walked out of a bathroom stall and dropped a wet diaper into the garbage, going past two people washing their hands at the sinks, and neither one of them even glanced up at me.

So, what did people say to you when you got caught, DW?

BTW, babyfur, there's a problem with this poll--if you vote "no, never" you still have to say who caught you in question 2. Maybe you could add "not applicable" to the answers?

I was caught be my wifes best friend.She has never said a word to my wife but when we see her she always brings up diapers into the conversation.Sometimes i wish she would tell my wife just so it would be out in the open.DL JAY

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been caught in the past. As of right now i am trying not to get caught. when i got off work i come home put on a diaper and walked around the house in only a diaper and t-shirt. My grandmother showed up at the house and I had to quickly put my underwear and pants. I have wet my diaper twice in the last 45 mins. but i can't change due to my grandmother still at the house. I am afraid that if i attempt to change i will get caught changing my diaper. :(

Ive only been legitimately "caught" once. It was rly late like midnight. I thought the bedroom door was locked and my brothers friend was knocking wanting to come in so i got up to put some pants on and get the door and the door was open, so as I was grabbing the pants, he came in and I just frantically started pulling up my pants. I know he was super drunk and he didnt seem to notice but I know for sure he had to have. Nothing has ever been said since so hopefully he forgot about it. Ive had my family find my diapers, but not see me in one thankfully

I got caught several times. One time I got caught, I was shopping for diapers in my old home town, I had no car, but everything was in walking distance, and well I didn't go to school, I just worked. So, I went out and bought several things of diapers and of course I was wearing them. One of the tenants saw me, and he was my age. I told he a story so good that he almost creamed himself. I told him an older woman was coming over, describing her so well, a tall, brunette woman with double D breasts and a fairly average body. she had brown eyes and a nice round butt. It was amazing, I can't remember all the details, but that where I started, then I told him that she likes to diaper people. He was so excited he wanted to meet this woman, and I told him I'd call him. luckily, i told him I had to go, but I was wearing several diapers, you could tell, like thick diapers and sweat pants, it was great at the time, totally frightened though. the next day he forgot all about it.

The other time, i was caught by my mom and granddad, I had diapers all over the place and they told me to clean it up and throw them away. and let's get going.

• 8 months later...

i few months ago i was in the house alone i was diapered and in an onesie and sucking a paci my best freind sam had a door key cus i really trusted him and had a bit of a thing for him and i knew he was gay anyway... he walked in to my room just as i was pooping my diaper. All he said was waw. what he did then was a total shock he dived on the bed and undid my onesie and started rubbing my diaper...anyway cutting a long story short he ended up in a diaper and onesie aswell and we have been together ever since.

That was the only time iv ever been caught and frankly though i was skared when he walked in i am so glad that he did

I've never been caught wearing but I have been caught with reciets and confronted. We are now seperated, because she won't admit to her own problems. She has a weak bladder and wets her self when ever she sneezes and refuses to wear protection. Me, I just enjoy using them for their intended purpose and wearing them until thy're full.

I was never caught in diapers. That happened to be a punishment. I was caught in full make-up, hair done up very pretty and dressed in a shoooooorrrrrrttttt skirt and a really cute top. I think I still have it :blush: I was forced into a diaper and made to go to school like that. And it sorta stuck, the real me came out. After that I went to school all dolled up, the nervousness and terrified feelings went away. Shortly after graduating I went on hrt. Been a blast ever since!

• 1 month later...

A few times for me...

First time, I was living in apartment by myself and was used to walking around diapered. Then my brother broke up with his girlfriend and needed somewhere to stay for a while. One night he was supposed to be out for the night, so I pulled out the diapers. Then, he walked in the door three hours early. I jumped off the couch and ran for my bedroom, but it was pretty clear he saw everything. Never mentioned it though.

Second time, I was thickly diapered with baby print plastic pants and fell asleep on the couch. I was woken up by someone ringing the doorbell. Still half asleep, I just instinctively got up and answered it. It was the mailman with a package that was too big to fit in my mailbox. He also didn't say a word.

Third time was when my wife of a few months came home early as well and found me diapered in bed. She was supposed to be visiting family out of town, but they had a fight so she came home early. This, of course, led to full disclosure and ended up being the second greatest thing that ever happened to me. She learned my secret and felt comfortable enough telling me hers, so we had a lot of fun together after that.

There have been other times that qualify as 'being caught', but those are the big three. Like one time, I was in line at the supermarket and some kid tripped over his own shoelaces and tried to catch himself by grabbing my sweatpants. This yanked down my pants exposing my diaper to everyone in line.

i can't vote, because i've never been caught so therefore cannot answer the second question as there is no 'never been caught so this doesn't apply to me' option... maybe that can be changed so those of us who havenever been caught can still see the numbers?

• 8 months later...

First time that springs to mind I was over at my friend Sarah's. I was lying on the floor and she was massaging my back and when she got down to my waist the top of my diaper was sticking about 2 inches above the top of my pants. She asked what it was and I told her it was a diaper, then she asked why I was wearing diapers and I told her that I enjoyed it. Next she wanted to see my diaper but I was reluctant because I had wet myself during the massage. She was surprised to discover that I not only wore them but used them too but still wanted to see. I removed my pants and showed her my diaper before going into the bathroom to change. She insisted that I keep my diaper exposed for the rest of the evening and pointed and giggled when she discovered that I was wetting myself later on.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ilovebunnies

I got caught drinking a bottle before from a guardian. he made the most shocked face ever. I will always remember that. He didnt say anything, just walked away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Caught by my mom once when I was 15. I didn't know how to dispose used diapers properly so I hid one in my closet. She found it while looking for a Halloween mask. Awkward.

i think is have been caught about three times. One with my sister and i was just sleeping and asked me to watch her kid and i did and i thought she saw it. and the other two times is my mom saw me about the same thing sleeping in a diaper. I also think she knows because she found some baby thing around.

• 1 month later...

Yeah I've been caught wearing girls panties by my mother, more than once. Mom (and dad, gulp) found my diaper stash a few times so that qualifies as a yes IMHO. Talk about embarrasing, the last time mom cleaned out my closet was when I was a new college freshman. Hmmm, there were sister's very cute panties, pantyhose and a cute bra that actually fit nice, clean disposable baby diapers, clean cloth baby diapers and one wet (ew!) one too (moldy!) and a real pair of Gerber plastic panties that sis had put on here dollies. It was so compelling back then and remains so to this day. I should have not left it all there. I should'a been ready for that one - I had it coming! Arghhh! This was especially embarrassing, dad made a huge scene and they told my sister too and she was mad I had ruined several pair of her panties and pantyhose!

I stayed at college without going home for almost a year! Too damn embarrassed to face them. Total humiliation.

Now I love socializing with others in a setting where diapering and such as a lifestyle are actually promoted and nobody minds. Its so nice I'll never go back to using the potty. Its nice not to be in a situation where anyone is the least bit embarrassed. Some people on this earth are just "supposed to" use diapers. Some of us don't act so old and we love to be taken care of. I like people who are like me. Friends can really by friends and you can just relax and "Little out". Using diapers is the norm. Its "OK" to be infantile or just plain little. I like being able (regardless of "headspace age") to comfortably wet and drop a nice load in my wet diaper and not being made to feel bad (So fuckin' what?) Its expected that some of us pull out a pacifier and familiar blankie when we feel insecure (again, so what?) I feel truly comfortable in my own skin now. I feel like a human being. Babies are as close to perfect as the creator made humans so its actually good to feel like a baby. I can show my toddler side and even sometimes my girlyboy sissy side. I've always yearned to be in back in diapers just like most of us here, regardless of your age. Now I am.

Actually, I have found that I LIKE being "caught" in my diapers as part of a large group of the same. I also like "catching" others wearing their wet diapers (oh, waves, hi DW) and having only happy feelings as a result. Its a "Feel Good" thing. Its good for a diapered Littles self-esteeem. There's solidarity in that. We're brothers and sisters. We are family. We are generation "Little". We've always been around, it's just that our Infantilist Megawave is finally cresting! Once the world discovers the lifestyle (and it is a lifestyle for some of us) then the world will never be the same. Why should it? And why should we feel embarrassed for being human?

Everyone here looking for kinship on DailyDiapers should try it! Just come to a munch near you, even it it's just once. Plus, you have no idea how much your visit might cheer someone else here up. Word!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Wetnmessy247

I've had many people suspicious, but only a few times I was caught off guard.

Once was when I was buying popcorn at the theatre and dropped a quarter from my change. I bent down to pick it up and heard the worst noise you possibly could hear.

RIIIIIP. :o

I froze in the crouching position. I knew what had happened. I just knew. I heard snickering behind me. My face turned beet red, I could feel it. :blush: The seat of my jeans ripped wide open exposing the entire backside of my diaper. :o

The shock of embarrassment released my bowels. I had a HUGE mess right there, crouching at the front of the popcorn line. :o And I had already messed once so there was already a huge brown stain on the diaper. :o

I slowly stood up, turned around, and slowly walked out of the theatre. Exposed diaper the whole way.

It was bad. :(:(:(:(