LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite position?

I feel like I've been posting a lot on here lately, I'm sorry for that. I just have a lot of questions and I'm not sure where to go.

Anyway, I'm curious to know what is everyone's favorite position to wet in (or the easiest)? I've been having some difficulties wetting myself, so I need ideas.

First of all I say no worries about posting a lot. Secondly as to your question, I think it's going to vary person to person. And when you're first beginning it'll be tough for anyone in any position because you're going against the "You're not supposed to go potty in your pants" that's engrained in us from such an early stage. For me, probably the easiest position to go in is when I'm standing. And also having a trust in your diapers & knowing their capacity helps too I think. Good Luck, it just takes lots of practice,

I love wetting my nappies in any position :) I have to say tho laying on my tummy is pwobly my favorit because then all the wee goes to the front of the nappy and causes it to swell up in the front which is I really like

also depending how full my nappy already is ill pee in different positions to try to manipulate where it will go

and yea sometimes its really tough to wet like laying down or sitting so I just stop trying and eventually when u have to go bad enough you will be able to push it out

I like any position for wetting in my diapers, but I definitely prefer the sitting position especially when at my computer desk. Such a heavenly rush to feel your warm pee flowing front and back (helps by having my penis tucked in). But I also love laying in bed and wetting but I have to make certain I have a changing pad under my bottom for leakage.

A small note about the male:female. I've found that males are more vocal in the online community, simply because they do not get harassed as much. However out of the ~200 abdls I've met in real life... at least in my area. The ratio seems to be 60% females and 40% males. For example, out of my group of close abdl friends. 90% of them are female. I don't actively seek out females, gender is of no consequence to me. That's just how it ended up, but I know that even though I don't have many close male abdl friends irl, I know they are out there because I've met them in the community.

A small note about the male:female. I've found that males are more vocal in the online community, simply because they do not get harassed as much. However out of the ~200 abdls I've met in real life... at least in my area. The ratio seems to be 60% females and 40% males. For example, out of my group of close abdl friends. 90% of them are female. I don't actively seek out females, gender is of no consequence to me. That's just how it ended up, but I know that even though I don't have many close male abdl friends irl, I know they are out there because I've met them in the community.

The easiest position for me would be sitting (which makes sense, considering I spend most of my time in a wheelchair). Lying down, however, is the hardest--often I don't start to wet in that position unless I move my upper body forward just slightly.

Gravity makes a difference for me. Although I can go lying down, I find it much easier when everything is pointing downwards. When I'm sat on a chair though, I find it naturally slows the flow.

Personally, I find standing easier.

I can pee in any position and even when I'm walking between Mom's house and my house. I don't like peeing while lying on my back, though, because I'm afraid of leaks. The pee just runs with gravity instead of being absorbed by the soaker pad that I put in front of my diaper and between my legs. (I only wear cloth).

I feel like I've been posting a lot on here lately, I'm sorry for that. I just have a lot of questions and I'm not sure where to go.

Anyway, I'm curious to know what is everyone's favorite position to wet in (or the easiest)? I've been having some difficulties wetting myself, so I need ideas.

They would do the same thing they do for just peeing. It is a diaper after all. Of course most highly fit people like them would be able to better control when they have to have a bowel movement, and/or just go before hand.