LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

lately im just obsessed with my diaper life

mattylove

I have to say lately im just thinking of my nappies all the time. I mean im always thinking nappies and I want to just be a recluse and hide and be alone with my diapers lol

honestly can't wait for winter time when I can wear thick diapees everyday and conceal it witha winter coat and nobody the wiser

Been through the diaper only thing, wearing of diapers controlled a better part of my early adult life, I made more excuses not to go out with friends I had ( had being the optimal wording) I did not want to do anything but wear diapers and use them, it was back when I decided to go 24-7 and loose control of my bladder.

Not sure if it's just an 'obsession' or driven by something else, but last night while working and returning from a run..I just got this BIG 'flash' or urge to get into a diaper ASAP :blush: I NEEDED to be in that 'state' I could 'see' what I wanted to wear (all this while I was driving) :screwy: and could feel it wrapped around me and everything about it. It was weird...and an odd sensation, and obviously a distraction...but I couldn't get it off my mind until I got off work.

Don't know, it was just a really odd things to just come out of the blue, just this really strong 'urge' or desire to get home ASAP and change into something soft and fluffy and comfy....

Maybe I'm finally going nuts :screwy:

I think about diapers all the time too, but that doesn't mean they rule my life.

You can wear diapers all the time and still do everything that everyone else does. Water stuff is a slight problem, but not impossible.

For all anyone knows it's medical, no one can tell otherwise, the only one that could tell if you could hold it or not is you.

If you have anxiety about going and doing stuff with a diaper on, just think about all the people who wear for medical reasons.

There are more people wearing diapers than you think, the sales figures for adult diapers are more than twice as high as the number of people who say they wear.

It's just a piece of clothing, put it on and get out and enjoy life.

Everything is better with a diaper on.