LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Sleep Better In Diapers

582 members have voted

1. 1. do you get a better nights sleeo in a diaper

• yes
    • no

I usually get more sleep when I'm securely diapered than when I'm not. I theorize this is because when not diapered, I have to get up to pee and become more fully awake. When I'm diapered, I just relax and wet my diaper. I go back to sleep almost immediately. After getting up to pee, it might take me a half hour or more to get back to sleep.

• Like 1

I generally sleep worse in diapers. I don't wet the bed I very rarely get up to pee in the night, when I do, I generally crash again right after. When I have tried wearing to bed, I tend to be aroused and my mind races with diaper stories and ideas. I do love waking up and being in one though. I like the idea of being put in diapers for bed, more than actually doing it.

• Like 2

I have a very hard time falling asleep diapered, I want to keep touching it.

I have tried many times but wind up getting up and taking it off and ruining a good diaper, I have tried it with pull ups also at leat with those I can reuse the diaper.

The one item I can not sleep without is a sleeper, I do wear one every night of the year, I guess after all these years of sleeper wearing I'm conditioned, but that is OK I like/love my sleepers.

Yeah, I feel like I have touch my diaper all the time when I'm diapered for the night, so I'll be up longer for that. But when I wake up, I feel like I slept much better. I don't go to sleep as early with a diaper, but I get the feeling of more sleep. So I'd say I do sleep better when padded.

I defiantly sleep better when diapered mainly because the wife will stay on her side of the bed when I’m diapered. Otherwise she likes to spoon and snuggle. End result is I get less sleep with her on top of me.

• 3 months later...

i tend to find i sleep better diapered when sleeping.

dont have to worry about getting up in middle of the night.

my wife must get up like three time at night to go.

i told her she should wear one then she probably get a decent night sleep.

I sleep like a 4 year old girl with her dolly. She is always trying to feel my panties and the way my babydoll rides up, she gets her wa far too often

I've been sleeping in diapers 24/7/365 for a few years now. I can't pee lying down. Basically, I get into my night diaper after work. I'll usually put on plastic pants too. I wet before bedtime 'cause I like wearing wet diapers. I have a high-quality Mattress Pad I sleep on. I have to have my Monkey and my Bear to sleep with. Often I'll fall asleep with my "Nuk5" pacifier (I can't seem to remember the real name of it so I just like to call it a Nuk5). Mommy (my wife) will attest to all of this, she often tucks me in at night. When I get up I will take some quiet time to wet and poop my diaper. Its SERIOUSLY amazing how much better this works instead of straining to go on the potty (NO POTTYMONSTER!!!) I have my morning coffee, sometimes check up on my email, then I'll shower to clean up, then put on a fresh disposable diaper and work clothes and go to work. Unless its my one day off - I'll stay in the poopy diaper for a little while longer (No, not THAT long hehe).

So yeah, I find that sleeping in diapers is a wonderful lifestyle routine and I get a much more restful sleep. But, unfortunately I still cannot seem to wet and mess in my sleep and I still cannot seem to dream...

Yes, I sleep better in diapers. Granted, I don't stay asleep all night long, but I didn't the last time I slept without my diapers on. One thing about me that I'll share here is that unlike many others, I keep making urine even though I sleep heavily. That why I think I was a bed wetter until I was a teenager. At that point, I was able to wake up before I peed and able to use the potty rather than wet the bed.

At this point in life, I'm able to sleep in diapers every night and even I wake up sometimes before I wet them, I don't have to leave the bed, I'm able to fall back asleep more quickly and I even do wet my diaper while I'm asleep some of the time.

Your results may vary.

Honu

As an incontinent and a bed wetter I sleep far better in a diaper than a wet bed.

it took a while to be relaxed with a diaper on but now it's just natural to wear at night, I will usually just wet while I sleep but occasionally wake up while wetting.

Occasional leaks are now just part and parcel of life, so the beds protected and the washer soon fixes wet sheets.

So yes I do sleep far better in a diaper.

I do sleep better when wearing a diaper. The diaper eases my mind because I wet the bed and I know the diaper should keep the bed, my wife and me dry. Also, I feel more calm and relaxed when wearing a diapers. So, it's all good

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Baby Tiana

Typically I sleep great when sleeping in a diaper, however just recently I didn't receive the same results as normal. I was highly uncomfortable and couldn't find a position I liked. I think it may have to do with the brand of the diaper. As there was this one brand that I absolutely loved and slept so well in. But perhaps it was just my disappointment in not wearing the diaper i wanted that caused me to have a restless night and end up stripping off the diaper some time in the night and changing back to my normal panties to finally get some real shut eye. However, like I said, I normally sleep very well when I am wearing a diaper at night. I guess there are some exceptions. As there are with everything else in life.