LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Had Someone Change Your Diaper ?

Last time some changed my diapers I was seven. I am another ABDL that does not poop their diapers. I think it would be fun to find a girlfriend that would play mommie and change my diapers every once in a while.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I very rarely actually wear pampers as an adult, and I've never had anyone change them when I do. It would be much too intimate for me, as an asexual, I think.

• 2 months later...

I've had both Wet and Messy Nappies changed by Nannies/Aunties/Babysitter in role play scenarios on many occasions. It's a special moment to lie back and submit to the experience. The nanny that changes my messy nappies is especially caring. During nappy changes I always nurse on a dummy to enhance my feelings of being little and helpless.

Yes, I have had numerous people change my diapers, both male and female. And I have changed others as well. Unfortunately it is not something that happens very often. I have met everyone through the internet so far, including one couple where the woman didn't wear diapers but was happy to change them. They have all been fun experiences so far.

• 10 months later...

I've been changed by some proffesional nannies. The most memorable was when I stayed overnight. I had been given a large dose of castor oil before being put to bed. I filled my nappy in the early hours of the morning. The nanny changed me with a real caring attitude. Afterward bout an hour I filled that nappy, and nanny gave me a bare bottom spanking after cleaning me. Absolutely awesome experience.

I have had my diaper changed a few times, For about 3 months when i was 10, I wore diapers in the hospital it was very embarrassing when changed by nurses that id never meat and required me to be re-potty trained with was awful.

My wife occasionally changes me. I will say that while it's nice, I don't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. I don't know why, but it's just not as intimate of an experience as I had thought it would be. To her, it's sort of like a chore when she does it, and it's such a big deal to me that I normally feel awkward and nervous. I guess I just don't get that caring, nurturing feeling from her. Still, the fact that she is even willing to do it says a lot about what an awesome wife I have.

My wife diapers me at night and sometimes requires me wear at night. She will change wet diapers and has changed a couple messy ones. She doesn't do messy anymore. I prefer to be diapered by someone else. I have also been changed by 2 professional nannies. It is nice to be changed by someone else it makes you feel more like a baby. One of the nannies had a changing table so I felt more helpless and exposed.