LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disability Fetish?

Nat

I am really glad to see this!

In the newbie forum I posted asking if I'm alone in my fetish. You guys are not exactly the same as me but you're the closest I've seen.

I'm turned on by the fantasy

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

i do not have AS but i am disabled.i have have severe osteo arthritis,diabetes,neropathy,urge incontinence,etc. i walk at home with a cane,but need an electric scooter when shoping etc.i wear cloth diapers nightly and away from home to stay dry.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2015 at 10:26 PM, LittlespaceOnline said:

Sometimes I wonder if I have a minor fetish for people with various disabilities so that I can take care of them. I am not a Caregiver (I consider myself to be a little girl into Ddlg, even) but I do have strong maternal tendencies. A 'disabled' partner makes it easier to fulfill those needs to comfort, console, and assist.

Wish I could meet somebody like that.  I'm a quad amputee.  That's all 4 limbs amputated below knee and below elbow.

• 1 month later...

This is something I struggle to process, but partly because of my situation; I could once walk but no longer and since using a wheelchair (the subject of wheelchairs generally not being something I had considered much previously) I've noticed that there is a crowd of people who fetishise wheelchair use. I know that there are other disability fetishes, as discussed in this forum but this one really stands out to me, probably because I use one for medical reasons.

I certainly have received completely objectifying messages from people I wouldn't consider if they were the last person on Earth, on dating sites, back when I was single, not for reasons related to their objectification of me alone but because they just weren't "my type". However, I would have struggled to have a relationship with a person who had a disability fetish, I think, because I am disabled. In my head it's an absolute direct conflict.

I have nothing against it per se, I just can't "process" it; though in terms of access to resources it may well annoy me (e.g. if I was delayed in access to a toilet because someone who used a wheelchair purely for entertainment was in there).

I'm also autistic; I find it hard to process many things but anything where I can't initially perceive a resolution to an "absolute direct conflict" tends to remain that way. Curiously, because of that, using a wheelchair, and needing nappies I'm probably quite attractive to some with a disability fetish.

If anyone is wondering, I did like wearing nappies before I became incontinent, but not from the use of them. I have a degenerative condition that's been investigated for sometime but is probably Multiple Sclerosis. It wasn't a choice to require them.

However, in terms of general conversation with people I do tend to find myself drawn more to other wheelies, high-functioning autistics and incontinent people (though my boyfriend is none of those).

On 12/4/2017 at 2:29 PM, dlb said:

Wish I could meet somebody like that.  I'm a quad amputee.  That's all 4 limbs amputated below knee and below elbow.

Might I ask how you type? I'm legitimately curious.

On 1/5/2018 at 2:34 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

Might I ask how you type? I'm legitimately curious.

No worries countless people have asked that question.  Having a prosthetic hook doesn't make me helpless.  Using a computer is probably the easiest thing I can do, even over eating which can be messy at times.  I've had years of practice and I've worked part time data entry for 10 years now and I'm also a gamer.  It can be harder but I've adapted to it, although shooter style games are still  beyond my ability-they require thumbs. 

There are still countless things I need help with though including dressing, bathing, etc.