LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In The Past You When You Bed Wet.

When you where young......  

324 members have voted

1. 1. did you and why did you wet your bed?

• No I didn't wet bed. (you liar)
    • I had accidents.
    • I was too lazy to go the bathroom.
    • I wanted to wear diapers.
    • Medical.
    • Other. Please share if you don't mind.

I wet the bed frequently until I was about 10. My guardian went through periods of keeping me diapered at night (which I liked because I didn't wake up in a cold, wet bed) and periods when I slept on a rubber sheet because she thought that wearing diapers encouraged wetting. When I was 14, I had surgery during which things went wrong and caused me to end up in diapers 24/7 for several years. By the time I went away to university, I was mostly able to stay dry during the daytime but never regained nighttime control. Then when I was in my forties, my daytime control deteriorated, and I've been back in diapers 24/7 for the last thirty years or so. In my sixties and seventies, I've begun sleeping lightly enough that I rarely wet while asleep. However, when I wake up needing to go, my urge incontinence causes my bladder to empty as soon as I start to get out of bed. So I've stopped trying to get up and just wet my diaper voluntarily and go back to sleep. I get more rest that way, but I miss the uninterrupted sleep that I used to get when I wet without waking up.

• 3 weeks later...

I always wet my bed I wasn't lazy I just went to bed and woke up wet

I can't say that there haven't been times when I was just plain lazy and wet deliberately because I have but on the whole yes went to sleep and woke up wet and still do.

• 1 month later...

I started wetting the bed in the army. I was 20 and alone in the room every Sunday so every Sunday I wet the bed and slept in the wet bed. In the morning the bedclothes and mattress had dried out. I still love weeing the bed but never get the chance now.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 16/10/2008 20:54:01, leafy kille said:

i coould not be botherted to get up i always have been lazy and even now the only reason i wear nappies to bed is because if i dont i need to get up in the early hours of the morning to go to the loo

I can relate to that. Because I wet the bed most nights and was so used to sleeping wet if I woke I almost always just pee's my bed and went straight back to sleep. Even now I would still rather just wetb the bed rather than get up to pee.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Since I was 21 in 1985 I have been profoundly urinary incontinent. I have absolutely no bladder control.

So it might well suprise you that from the time

i was toilet trained at 33 months until

i reached puberty just after I turned 12 I never wet my bed! Just ask my Mom, granny or older sister! Like my sisters I had a tiny, over-active bladder. If I could reach a toilet within a couple of minutes after I felt the need to pee I was okay. So, for trips and events where toilets were hard to reach quickly Mom always very nicely asked me to wear just-in-case diapers.

When I was tall enough at age 9 I was taught how to change the diapers of my youngest sister. That was still in a period before disposables were used routinely. Besides my family hugged trees, so Mom only used pinned Curity classic gauze diapers.

Anyhow, a week or so after puberty when I did wet my bed, I simply told Mom what had happened. She made me a doctors appointment and spent a couple of hours coaching me as I practiced pinning on my diapers. That day also was the first time I wore day diapers at home where we had 4 toilets. Mom wanted me to be confident that I could un-pin my diapers quickly when I felt the need to pee. By the way, over those gauze diapers we wore Gerber vinyl pants. In those days Gerber had a factory in MI which made vinyl pants up to adult huge. Those were sold by mail-order. Gerber pants through Toddler Large were sold in most stores.

I whore diapers every night until I was roughly 9 or 10 (at this point I can't remember the exact age) because I would not wake up when I had to use the bathroom. I use to have dreams where I was sitting on the toilet going to the bathroom and then I would realize I wasn't actually on the toilet, which is when I would wake up to my bed completely soaked. Parents gave me a really hard time and their is a bit of confusion on when and why I stopped wearing diapers to bed. I remember it being a very difficult struggle for me to stop having accidents and I remember my dad yelling at me a lot until I finally stopped wearing. I remember being 8 when I stopped wearing diapers but my mother says I was 10 years old. My mother also claims she had to bribe me with a Video game to get me to stop wearing diapers. She claimed she bought me a video game and in return I agreed to stop wearing diapers to bed.

Although my mother stopped buying me diapers, I've always had a problem with night time accidents but I hid them from my mother. Anytime I had an accident, I would either just put a towel down and I would wash and clean my bedsheets after school when my mother was not home. It wasn't until 2 years ago that I discovered I had sleep apnea and the second I was treated for sleep apnea, I stopped having accidents and the need to use the restroom at night completely disappeared. So it turns out untreated sleep apnea was the cause or if not a major contributor to my bedwetting problems. 

I will admit though, I remember being terribly sad when I finally stopped wearing diapers and I had this desire to wear diapers my entire life after that. So maybe their is some truth in my mother's side to the story. Although I had accidents at night, maybe I relied on diapers too much at the time because deep down I wanted to be in them and I didn't want to stop wearing? Anyways, I'm very happy to report that I no longer have a bedwetting problem and now I can wake up a soggy crinkle butt every night because I choose to and not because I have to!