LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Catheter Play

has anyone used a Catheter then apply a diaper so they have the expierence of having no control??

if yes, please give some info to how you got on etc as i am thinking of trying it

One must be very careful not to infect yourself. It can be quite interesting. You may actually have the delightful experience of discovering your diaper has leaked and you can't keep it from happening. You won't have the option of taking the diaper off and just going commando since you will continue to leak.

I think everyone should do it once just so they have a basis of what incontinence is really about.

12 hours is about all I cared to use one. Your mileage may differ. Have twice as many diapers as you think you'll need available. Keep everything sterile. There are plenty of guides on the net about proper insertion and inflation.

Also, drink plenty of water, nothing with sugar if you can avoid it. Get some cranberry juice if you can stomach it.

which ones did you buy?

i tryed before but was putting it in and not sure how far i need to put it and got scared so backed off,

me and a mate wanna try it this week, so he is coming over to mine and we are going to go out in public for about 6 hours with it fitted - with luck.

I have ordered some from ebay - link below -- are they ok for this type of play?

ebay item

Catheter play will take your diapering experiences to new levels. Like Diaper Pro said be sure everything is very clean and drink Cranbury juice. Want a real surprise or risk, try sleeping with one while diapered. I did and soaked thru a very heavy disposable while wearing plastic pants, Wet the bed big time with no control or awareness of it happening. My gal was wondering why we needed to by a new mattress so fast.

all I can say is "I aint stickin nothing up there"

Thank you, Chucky! I'm 100% with you on that. My Uro once had to "swab" the inside of my penis and it was one of the most painful experiences of my life. The idea of putting something in there for "fun" does not appeal to me.

-RMS

which ones did you buy?

i tryed before but was putting it in and not sure how far i need to put it and got scared so backed off,

me and a mate wanna try it this week, so he is coming over to mine and we are going to go out in public for about 6 hours with it fitted - with luck.

I have ordered some from ebay - link below -- are they ok for this type of play?

ebay item

You need something like this instead. You showed an intermittent cath.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/14FR-2way-Silicone-C...VQQcmdZViewItem

You'll also need an insertion tray.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-Lot-Catheter-Trays...VQQcmdZViewItem

You should really look up some professional instructions. You basically push it in until you feel a pinch. That is your prostate. You have to get about an inch past that. You should see urine run out the cath once it is in. Go about an inch farther and gently inflate the balloon.

Here's what I used when I played with it.

http://public.diversity.org.uk/deviant/bfcath.htm

I think I may have said this a couple of dozen times in other threads. I use caths every day (my bladder won't drain without them), 4-5 times day. You get used to it after awhile. HUGE CAUTION: infection! I'm in the grips of a monster UTI as we speak and it's miserable. Bladder spasms, blood in the urine, kidney pain , fever... it sucks.

I use every precaution and I still get these about 3-4 times a year and I take a prophylactic antibiotic on top of everything! You also run the risk of developing a latex allergy. Sterile procedures are mandatory.

Best of luck!

Mo

You need something like this instead. You showed an intermittent cath.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/14FR-2way-Silicone-C...VQQcmdZViewItem

You'll also need an insertion tray.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-Lot-Catheter-Trays...VQQcmdZViewItem

You should really look up some professional instructions. You basically push it in until you feel a pinch. That is your prostate. You have to get about an inch past that. You should see urine run out the cath once it is in. Go about an inch farther and gently inflate the balloon.

Here's what I used when I played with it.

http://public.diversity.org.uk/deviant/bfcath.htm

Besides being standard catheters for intermittend catheterization meant to be set in when draining and the taken out again because they can't stay in there by themselves, they look very much like womens length, which is about only half the length of what a man will need. If a man would use them, he would probably not get any effect out of them except for maybe some pain. Atleast I am told that pee ple with normal sensation do feel pain sometimes when cath'ing

On top of that, you need to know the diameter of the catheter unless you want to risk damaging your system or simply just not get the full effect out of it, all pee ple are not build equally so there will be a certain difference between the individuals.

Usually pee ple are fitted and trained in using them properly, by a doctor or a special educated nurse. This is not just for the fun of it or to create extra jobs.. It's really serious..

this is something i've always had a pretty extreme aversion to, the idea of putting something there just gives me the willies. and also i didn't know you could get a stent-type device, i thought all catheters had tubes to a bottle like in the hospital. it's a very cool idea to think that i could use one of these w/out the tubing to produce simulated incontinence. but i guess my biggest worry all along is 1, the pain 2, physical damage. so how much does it hurt and how hard is it to use one?

Guest James

this is something i've always had a pretty extreme aversion to, the idea of putting something there just gives me the willies. and also i didn't know you could get a stent-type device, i thought all catheters had tubes to a bottle like in the hospital. it's a very cool idea to think that i could use one of these w/out the tubing to produce simulated incontinence. but i guess my biggest worry all along is 1, the pain 2, physical damage. so how much does it hurt and how hard is it to use one?

2 words. External Catheter. Doesn't require any insertion. Just slide the condom like thing on and your set.

2 words. External Catheter. Doesn't require any insertion. Just slide the condom like thing on and your set.

Four words... "completely missing the point". It is about no control, not the urine going through the catheter.

InD

I have played with Foley catheters for years and I love it. There is no pain associated with inserting a catheter although the first few times you may experience some discomfort.Once you become accustomed to the catheter it actually feels good. I started with a 12fr catheter and have used up to a 24fr. I suggest starting with a 12fr. I have had a catheter in me dozens of times and have had three UTIs, all of which were my own fault for not being careful enough. I usually let the catheter drain into my diaper although I have used a leg bag. I enoy being totally incontinent while cathed but I am glad I am not permanently incontinent.

I guess I'm just curious about how you get it to drain into your diaper instead of the leg bag. I was discussing this with my g/f, and she wanted to know how that happens. She's worked in the medical field before, so she knows how to put them in safely (and given how supportive she's been so far, would probably do it for me if I asked), but she's always worked with ones that drain into a leg bag.

Any links, comments, or explanations? I'm completely new to medical type fetishes, so I have no idea how to even begin explaining how it works.

^ can you shorten the drain tube? I suspect that the feeling of a lot of loose tubing in my diaper would bug me and take away from the fantasy...

There is no drain tube. The only tubing that is external from the body is the remaining catheter, a few inches at most. There is no tubing to a leg / external bag. This is why the nurse / doc types would freak out ;-)

We are taking a sticky sterile and closed loop system, the bladder , kidneys, etc, and making it an open loop. But wait, theres more! Not only are we making it an open loop system that invites bacteria and all sorts of fun stuff in, but we are also leaving the open end in a most, warm and now wet diaper, a great breeding grown for nasties. So yeah, there are risk. The key things are to drink LOTS change OFTEN and only do this for short periods of time. Look up UTI on your favorite search engine, read about how to prevent it and for the love of all that is good, DO NOT poop in your diapers while playing with a catheter.

Does it hurt? I don't find it painful, but then I have been doing this for years and I am experienced. Like any sort of body penetration the key is lots and lots of lube. I also use only 100% silicone catheters as they are very smooth.

Have fun, but please be safe.

InD

So I finally decided to try and I am never doing this again.

It was all clear and sunny getting it in but after I pulled it out, I was in a ton of pain. There was some blood which is really freaking my out. It's been about an hour since I took at out and with the exception of a tiny amount of blood, the bleeding stopped. IS THIS NORMAL? Really scaring my shi*less. It just stings like all hell

I took every precaution, everything was sterile.

Sounds like you had some issue removing it. Did you lube it up properly when you inserted it? Also, did you let the balloon deflate back into the syringe or did you draw it out manually? I know you can cause the balloon to deflate too rapidly and cause it to wrinkle rather than lay smooth. That would hurt like a real mother and probably cause some slight bleeding and most definitely a lot of pain on urination.

Drink lots of water, despite the pain on urination, or you'll be worse off.

Stupid question but still a question for males.

With a catheter in your...um self. Will if affect erections? It seems to me, um i get them while wearing a diaper....

so anyone who tried this catheter thing, can shed some light on um boners while catheratized and the effect on extra curricular diaper activities would be very helpful.

Good question, I don't think I have seen it before.

Having an erection is completely possible with a catheter inside (and somewhat enjoyable even). This is why sizing is so important. If you size too big and you have an erection with a tight fit... well if the external catheter tubing is dry (which it would be sometime after installation) it is uncomfortable. So you have to size it not too big, not too tight... just right ;-)

InD

Stupid question but still a question for males.

With a catheter in your...um self. Will if affect erections? It seems to me, um i get them while wearing a diaper....

so anyone who tried this catheter thing, can shed some light on um boners while catheratized and the effect on extra curricular diaper activities would be very helpful.