LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence By Choice?

DailyDi

Incontinence by Choice?  

709 members have voted

1. 1. If you could take a pill that would make you permently and irreversibly incontinence... would you take it?

• Yes - Bladder Incon
    • Yes - Bowel Incon
    • Yes - Fully Incon
    • No
    • Unsure
    • Wish i could, but probably wouldn't

I usally wonder what It would be like to be Incontinent but i would not want to be full blown just urinary. Atleast then i could wear diapers around my house and not get looked at like a Crazy person

I said NO, why would you want to be incontenent, when you can wear a diaper anytime you want, I would rather have a choice, then to have to wear a diaper all the time, to think you would want to be incontenant is crazy, just ask some of the nice people here who have to wear a diaper, I'm sure as much as you like to wear, they would rather have a choice.

You are doing it for a feeling, and when you want to go out for the evening, you have the choice to wear, but if your in an expensive suite, or just jeans and a T shirt, you would not want to spoil the look, of the cloths, or have to leave a party with a wet spot, and embarrasment.

You should feel fortunate that you don't need one, some other flolks don't have a choice......$0.02

permanent: no

for some days / weeks / months : sure, why not

I have to second that. It would be awesome sometimes, but suck all the time. The truely incon. people say being incon. sucks and I believe them.

I have to agree with those who have said 'no' - I've read enough from those on here who are incontinent. I believe them! If you put a diaper on and keep it on, eventually you ARE going to wet it...and eventually poop in it (and that suppository is doing it's job on me as I type!)

I can understand the incontinents who love diapers and can put a good face on their situation - that's great - but for me this is a fantasy. I'm not sure I'd want it a reality...

I am fully incontinent and answered a definate "NO". I became this way following a stroke just over 2 years ago and although I had to wear nappies on and off for bladder problems before it, I had no idea just how much it would affect me being the way I am now. Although Ive now come to accept the way I am, its still taken me a long time to get to where I am and even now I still have times where I get angry with myself or depressed as Ive ended up dirty. For those of you that wish to experience what its like to be incontinent.........pleas take it from someone who knows, its not anything like what you think. OK you get to wear nappies all the time, but then you got to take into account you have NO control over when you wet or poop night and day. Theres the clean ups that sometimes can have to be in the most inconvenient of places. Then theres the smell if in a crowded space, someone might catch a whiff of your dirty nappy, not to mention the high possibility of leaks. Imagine your in a queue in a supermarket with a trolley load of shopping. All the isles are packed with shoppers, youve been stood waiting in line at the checkouts for a good 15 minutes. Theres people infront of you and behind you and all of a sudden all you feel is this warm squelch as your nappy uncontrollably fills with poop. You feel your nappy expanding bigger and bigger around your bum to the point where you hope noone notices and then to make matters worse you feel the front of it getting warm at the same time. You blush with embarrasment and hope no one near you knows whats going on. You feel your nappy sag under its new weight, poop filled and soaked to breaking point and just when you think things couldnt possibly get any worse and you couldnt turn a brighter shade of red through embarrassment. The aroma of your dirty nappy fills the air.

That might sound like a story to some but for me its a possible daily reality and yes that was taken from an experience that has happened to me. Its not pleasant and can make or break you, but remember its daily life for me and others out there like myself who are incontinent through no fault of their own and cannot change the way they are. So you still want to be fully incontinent ?? I suggest you think again.

Inco

I'm urinary incontinent, 24/7 wear diapers at night, legbag during the day, Still manage to be a D/L at heart.

Having the choice wether to wear or not makes a hell of a difference, I don't really have that choice.

Still as you have read above , things could be far worse.- John.

I agree with you sexy flexi sis, it wouldn't be fun if it always happened without any control what so ever, I'm pretty sure incontinent suffer's wish they had a choice.

Dont get me wrong by my previous post. If given the choice and now having the insight I do into wearing nappies, I too would see the security and fufilment side of wearing that other AB's and DL's do however as I have not been given the choice and have no control thats why I put what I did. It is no fun at all when you arent the one in the drivers seat controlling what does and doesnt go on. I also though would never of probably tried or even thought about wearing if I hadnt of had the set of circumstances which has led to me having to wear and also would never of had the chance to chat and in some cases meet so many of you from this lifestyle. So in a way my incontinence is a blessing is disguise!! lol. To those of you who choose to wear by choice I like so many of you have to me admire you for you desisions and courage in what is and is still growing stronger day by day into a wonderful community of people. I for one thanks to the support and courage shown and given to me by other wearers and members of this community over the years am proud to be here and say out loud ........... "yes I wear nappies!!".

Would not want to make it permanent, but would not mind being cathed or made incontinent in some other way for a few days or weeks to experience it.

I take my 24/7 habit day by day If I start a morning saying I'm going to wear for the rest of my life, I usually fail by dinner, but I've been 24/7 for about a week now, I just can't think of a reason to not be padded. and until I do, I guess I'll enjoy it totally. I've learned to not wish to be incontinent, but to just act like someone who is.

I would love to be cathed though... it sounds so amazing.

hey I am fully inco by choice for more than five yrs now and I enjoy it now as much as when i first became incontent,Iam in a wheelchair also by choice for the same time and it is a thrill for to soil myself in puplic .yes its worth it to be inco for the rest of my life

I'd enjoy being Inco for a few days - a couple of weeks but although I wouldnt mind being 24/7 for life others around me might not accept it (IE family, friends, etc). Have used caths to be urinary inco for a day or so, but they get uncomfortable when tugged on inside the nappy and theres the worry about infections with em. Still I would deffinatly take a pill to be 24/7 inco for a few weeks or so, but would think before taking a pill for 24/7 for life.

Babysamie

• 2 weeks later...

While I do wear and use diapers (for everything) nearly 24/7, there are occasions when I do wnt to be a big boy, so, not permanent incontinence. I would take a pill that would have temporary effects, say for one week or less. Why would anyone want to give themselves a disability.If you want incontinence as a reason for wearing diapers, just fake it.Have a few accidents, and then tell everyone you are going to a doctor. Then give them a reason for your accidents. Say that you fell or something and tell them that the doc says you have nerve damage and that surgery would be dangerous. So for the time being you have to wear diapers.

as an incontinent person I would love to reverse what has already happened... I can't so I deal with it. anyone that wants to be like this needs to have their head examined!!!!! I have dealt with it as best as I can ( yes I work 50 to 70 hours a week) but if given the choice in a pill form its a definate NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!