LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Big Kids to Not so Big Anymore (Private)

Ashley was nervous. Her and her brother Alex might be getting adopted today. She was very shy and was afraid of people ever since they got taken away from their abusive parents a year ago. She was afraid to would happen again. She knew her brother would never let that happen though because he was super protective over her and would never let anyone hurt her ever again. She had suffered most of the abuse due to being slightly smaller and weaker then her brother. She woke up that morning and got dressed and went out to the lobby byball the other kids and hid behind her brother shyly but still visible. They were 16 year old twins but looked younger due to size. Ashley was super scared but was glad to knoe the adoption acency would't seperate them ever due to being them being twins and knowing her brother would always protect her.

---------------------------------------------

Angela was excited. Her and her husband (name please) were going to adopt a child today. She always loved children and since they would have children of their own they decided to adopt. She wanted a baby or toddler but would accept and love any child they got or children in a rare case. Her and her husband got into their car and headed on their journey to the adoption agency to adopt their first child or children

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With eagle eyes Alex kept Ashley safe. He was one of the toughest teens in the orphanage. Alex didn't care about anyone else expect his sister. They even slept together most night. His trust was hard to get. It was easier to get Ashley's trust

Ashley stayed super close to her brother not leaving his side and burying her face into his shoulder. She was scared that if they got adopted they would get hurt again. She had scars from where she got hurt by their old parents. She heard the orphanage lady talking to the couple that has just arrived and got more scared.

---------------------------

Angela held her Will's hand the whole way there and as they walked into the orphanage. She saw the Lady who was running the place and she and Will walked over to her and she said, " Hi my name is Angela and this is my husband Will. We had filed paper work to adopt a child or two children if possible today. We love children and have been waiting a long time for the right child or children to call our own."

(Can tou play the Orphanage lady please?)

Ashley began to relax against her brother but still hid her face and went with her brother to line up but stayed super quiet and shy

----------------------

Angela saw A girl and a boy. The girl was hiding her face in the boy shoulder and they looked very much alike. They must be twins she thought. She pointed them out to her husband and said, "those two look really cute honey and the girl is obviously shy and the boy looks protective over his sister. Miss Buer how old are those two cuties over there and what is their story of how they ended up here?"

"That's a sad one. They came from an abusive family. The girl's name is Ashley and her brother is Alex. She got the most of it I'm afraid. If it wasn't for Alex she might not be here right now. We couldn't split them if we tried. Alex is strong, but doesn't relax. He's been

Ashley begins to softly cry into her brothers shoulder it helping her feel a little better but still didn't look up for even a second from her brothers shoulder not even knowing whats going on

--------------

Angela frowned hearing that story and said, "that is just the cruelest thing I have ever heard. I agree honey. It does sound like they need us. Miss Buer, we would like to adopt those two. They are so cute and their story was so sad and touching that I want to make them feel loved again."

"Alright that's great. Ashley! Alex! you two have a home" Miss Beur said excitedly as she went to finish the paperwork. Everything was signed but the children's name.

Ashley heard that they were going to be going to a new home and began to shake and cried i to her brother chest harder scared and afraid of what was going to happen. She didn't want to go but knew she had to and she hated it but was glad she had her brother

----------------------

Angela was super excited to finally have children of her own. She kissed her husband on the cheek then walked hand in hand over to Ashley and Alex and said, "Hi my name is Angela and this is my husband Will. We will be adopting you and giving you a nice home today." She noticed the girl was crying and realized she was probably scared due to being abused by her real parents and her taking the most so she just waited for Alex to reply and stood there with her husband waiting patiently

Ashley began to slightly calm down and thought about her brother question for a minute and came up with an answer but was afraid to say it out loud so she whispered it into her brother ear, "i want to be a baby again Big bro. I know its silly but we never had a real childhood and maybe if I was treated like a baby by them it would seem less scary." She was scared to hear her brother opinion and hid her face again soft crying again scared

------------------

Angela felt so bad for these two. She said, "we will do anything to get you guys to trust that we would never hurt you." She then heard what Alex asked his sister and waited for her to answer and noticed she was whispering to her brother then began to cry again. She was worried about this little girl

Ashley reached her arms up around her brother neck wanting to be picked up and held knowing her brother would do anything to make her happy and she kisses his cheek lightly feeling a little better

------------------------

Angela smiles big and says, "if that is what she wants then that is what she will be. We already have a car seat in the car she can have because we figured we might need it." She smiles at her husband and says, "is everyone ready to go then?"

-----------------------------

(How about Will takes care of Ashley more and Angela does Alex more so that its easier for our post so my parent takes car of your child more but stil takes care of the other just one more anx your parent and child the same?)

Ashley cuddled close to her brother with her head on his shoulder it was clear on her face that she had been crying for a long time. She was happy to hear she could be a baby again. She then heard what Will asked Alwx and said, "Alex you can tell him what you want. If i can have whT I want then you can too. I want you happy too." That was the first time she had talked in front of anyone out loud to her brother. No one besides her brother had ever heard Ashleys voice at the orphanage. She was way to shy but she is slowly starting to open up.

----------------------------------------

Angela looked at Alex and was happy she finally had the son she always wanted. She always wanted a son more than a daughter but would love her two children equally and smiled big as she sat in the passangers seat and said, "we shall go to babies r us to get everything we need for Ashley then we can go whereever you want Alex to get what you want." She would help Alex pick out everything he wanted knowing Will would want to help Ashley more since he always wanted a daughter to be his little princess.

(I am going to go to bed. It is 3 am here. I will answer as soon as I wake up in the morning. I might do one more post after your response but the. i will be off to bed for the night)

"Ash I've only wanted to see you happy. That was all." Alex said as he racked his head for another answer, but everything coming up was awful. His mind filled with bad memories, and pain. Him taking punches after his sister had passed out. He had his cuts and bruises, but nothing as bad as Ashley. He started feeling the same pain as his sister. The feelings of lost love, pain, abandonment, and abuse, they're been buried for years, but he mission to protect his sister covered them up. Now that

Ashley saw her brothers face and reached over to hug him but couldnt reach him due to being in a car seat and began to cry not liking her big brother being upset and just sat there frustrated and cried wanting out but knew she couldn't now that the car was moving and just wanted to hug and cuddle her brother and make him feel better like he always did for her. She felt bad for her brother always having to care for her and having to hide how he really felt. She then said, "im sorry for being so needy and not acting strong like you." She was now upset with herself for not helping her brother and always expecting him to help her

--------------------------------

Angela smiled hearing Alex's choice and saw he was going to start crying and just wanted to just go back and hug and cuddle him and make him feel better. She then saw Ashley start crying and knew her husband would want to hold and comfort her but he was driving

"Don't be Ash" Alex replied moving closer to her. His eyes were still flowing out tears and he couldn't stop. He held on to Ashley in a long hug. It wasn't enough to stops his tear, so he held her again till he felt the car stop.

Ashley cried into her brother but soon calmed down after feeling the car come to a complete stop and sat up wiping her face waiting ro bw let out of the car seat since she clearly couldn't get out herself.

-----------------------------

Angela smiled glad they both finally calmed down and said, "if its okay with you two, I am going to take you Alex to get your stuff and Will is going to take you Ashley to get yours so we get done twice and fast." She hope they would be okay with that. It would be the only time Will and Angela would separate them in any way

Will knew right away what Alex was going to say, so cut him off. "Ashley will be perfectly safe with me. She my little princess now after all." He said patting her head softly.

Ashley heard what Angela said and got really scared. She didn't want to leave her brother. She then heard everything Will said and calmed down a little and put her head on his shoulder and said, can we do diapees first then bottles and pacifiers and then clothes then toys then a stroller and then playpen and then high chair and then nursery stuff please?? And can i start talking baby talk since im your baby now pwease??"

-----------------------------------

Angela smiled seeing Ashley go with Will and Alex stay with herself. She said, "okay lets go get your stuff for your room. Do you want to walk or be carried or be put in the cart? It is your choice. No rush." She then began to walk into the store with Alex waiting for his reply. She was excited to finally have the baby boy she always wanted

Alex saw his sister off and then heard something about different room. "Can't me and Ashley share. I can't sleep without her" He said worriedly. "Can you carry me? I wanna see why Ashley like it so much"

Ashley listened to everything Will said and cuddled close starting to like him with her head on his shoulder and she nodded at the toys thing then said, "can me have dose pampers daddy wit the butterfwies on them pwease?" She hoped he said yes. She loved butterflies

--------------------------

Angela smiled and picked him up and said, "we will talk to daddy okay baby? We will have to get a big crib then for the both of you so we will have to meet them by the cribs later." She then picked Alex up holding him and said, "what do you want to get first honey?"

"Sure princess" Will replied kissing her temple. He packed half the basket with boxes of diapers. "We'll get you changed after we pay okay punkin?" Will then made his way to he bottle like Ashley wanted. He grabbed every pink one they had, and even got doubles of the cutest one. "Only bottles princess, or would you like some sippy cup too?" He asked patting her unpadded bottom.

Ashley cuddled close to her new daddies neck and smiled big loving it all so much and loved the bottles he began to pick out cute bottles and loved them all then said, "onwy babas pwease sippies are for big girls and me no wan be big girl. She then saw cute pacifiers and said there next daddy."

(Dont forget powder and wipes for the diapers)

--------------------------

Angela held her baby boy close and smiled and said, "okay baby boy. Pick out anything you like when we get there." She walked to the clothes section with him in her arms then set him down when they got there to pick out anything he liked.