LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer'S Vacation

Guest clinediap

Clinediap,

I love Sumner's Vacation more and more with every chapter.

To me any story in which the parents do not over-react when an older child or teen needs diapers is a step in the right direction.

The elements of magic in Summer's Vacation moves it in a fascinating vacation.

As someone who has seen a million magicians of various skill levels perform, I can understand that to lots of people, "Take a card, any card!" can be freighting words.

I know in story it would be great if parents didn't react but in real life If i was parent and didn't know about and my child did I think i would be flipping on them special sine it my towel for one using like diaper and two I would demand to know what going on if she never did anything like this before.

This is turning out to be quite an interesting story.

I can't help but wonder, however, if her mother is actually alright with it, or if the magic is influencing her too...

Guest clinediap

Chapter Six

"So... She wants to be treated like a little kid?" Valerie asked, still mulling the news over, while, in the back seat, Summer squirmed uncomfortably, wondering if this was some special kind of hell, created exclusively for her for some major sin she hadn't even realized she'd committed.

"Do we really need to talk about this right now?" she asked uncomfortably. "With her?"

"She's your lit... your big sister now, dear. And she's going to be at home with you all this week with your babysitter. She's going to find out, so I think it's only right that she be allowed to ask all the questions she wants now, to get them out of the way."

Summer sighed, rolling her eyes. "Fine... But I don't really need a babysitter, you know. I just wanted one so..."

"Yes," her mother said, ignoring her, turning to Valerie, "she's just a little girl now. How old do you like to be?"

Summer glanced up at the rear view mirror, seeing her mother's eyes staring back at her. She shrugged, not having any idea how she should answer that. "Umm... I don't..."

"We'll just say a toddler," her mother answered for her.

Summer heard a small gasp from the seat in front of her as her step sister realized something. "Does that mean she's gonna wear diapers?"

Summer fidgeted in the back seat with a quick, "No!", even though her mother's correction came as no surprise.

"Not right now," she said, "she's going to be in Pull-Ups for now."

As she heard Valerie giggling in front of her, Summer wished she could call this whole thing off right now, but that still left her with no reasonable explanation for what she'd been caught doing. "Now, now," her mother lectured, "no laughing at her, remember."

It was quite a relief to pull into the drug store's parking lot, even if that meant they were one step closer to her in training pants. Summer had hoped they'd get Valerie's shopping done first, to postpone all this, but clearly that was too much to ask for. Reluctantly, she got out of the car, following her mother and sister into the store, back to the baby aisle, where they honed in on the Pull-Ups right away. Summer stared at them disdainfully - the designs by themselves, with the Disney Princesses, were more juvenile than anything she'd worn in at least a decade, even if you ignored what they were meant to be used for.

"Those aren't going to fit me," she protested, standing behind them and whining. "Let's go to the adult diaper section, they'll have something..." Something plain, she finished, in her mind. Something humiliating, but just a little bit less so.

"Oh, these will be fine," her mother told her, picking up one of the packages. "You're not that big!" Summer wasn't a large girl, no, but she was sure she was too big for them. As they were heading for the checkout, her mother stopped for a moment, then turned and grabbed a pacifier. "Every little girl needs one of these," she said, then picked up a large, pink plastic bib.

The only silver lining Summer could find in this dark time was the fact that the cashier would surely assume that, if these things were for anyone currently there, they had to be for Valerie. She did her best to stand there, nonchalantly, while they were rung up, to keep the woman from suspecting otherwise, pretending to be bored, rather than horribly anxious. It went well enough, until her mother concluded the transaction with the question, "Do you have bathrooms here?"

Summer found herself being unhappily led to the doors the cashier had indicated. "Now you can go change!" her mother announced, far louder than Summer would have preferred.

"Umm, I can wait until we get home..." Summer told her, glancing around, glad that the store was empty other than them and the employee.

"Nonsense! You should get started just as soon as possible, and that's now!" Summer rolled her eyes, but before she could protest, her mother had ripped open the pacifier and popped it into her mouth. It had looked almost comically small in its packaging, yet as it was shoved into her mouth, it seemed to grow, the rubber bulb expanding to fill her entire mouth. "Now run along! You go with her, Val."

Summer's mother shoved the bag into her hands, then sent her into the bathroom with a pat on the bottom. She tried to spit out the pacifier to answer, but it wouldn't budge, leaving her with no choice but to go in. She was a little worried that the place would come alive, that somehow she'd find herself attacked again, but it just seemed like a normal bathroom. Maybe it was just their house that was cursed, she mused.

"Go get yourself changed," Val instructed her, giggling, as she went into one of the stalls. Summer sighed from behind her mouthful of pacifier and went into the other, setting the bag on the floor and squirming out of her shorts, hanging them on the hook on the back of the door. She stood there for a minute, staring down at herself in her panties, then, reluctantly, took those off as well. Somehow, it felt like it would be a long time before she saw that sight again, even though she planned on changing back into them as soon as she got back to her room.

"Hurry up, slowpoke!" Valerie encouraged her, as the toilet beside her flushed. Summer sat down for a moment on her own toilet, but after her accident, there was nothing in her bladder to expel, even with the sound of the sink running as her sister washed her hands to encourage her. Finally, she stood back up, tearing open the package of Pull-Ups, and, despite how bad she didn't want to, put it on. It looked just as childish as she'd imagined, if not more-so. It was strangely thick between her legs, making a slight crinkling noise whenever she moved, even her slight, embarrassed fidgeting as she looked at herself. Even though the shorts weren't much better, she hurriedly grabbed them to put them back on just to cover the sight.

"I'll be outside," Valerie said, and Summer heard the door open and close. Sighing, she picked up the bag and headed out of her stall, feeling rather silly. All of the sudden, she felt the pacifier pop out of her mouth, though, to her surpise, it didn't fall to the floor, but, instead, started to float away.

"Oh, shit," she breathed, hurrying for the exit, but when she reached it, the door wouldn't budge. She fumbled with the locks, but none of them did any good. What was going on? Everything had been fine until now! It wasn't fair! She looked around, trying to figure out what was going to happen, what would attack her, only to see her pacifier, floating beneath one of the soap dispensers, nipple side up. Somehow, it had split open at the top, and was filling with soap from the dispenser, growing larger and larger until it looked like a tick about to pop.

"Please, no," she begged, knowing just where this was going. There was a sudden whir of air as all the hand dryers turned on at the same time, though, strangely, they sounded somewhat different than usual. It only took her a moment to realize it was because they were sucking air in rather than blowing it out, as the force of it pulled her off her feet, throwing her to the ground, leaving her scrambling to keep from being pulled closer to the machines. She could feel her clothes being sucked in, moving further down her legs, her Pull-Up stopping at her knees while her shorts just seemed to keep going, making their way down the rest of her legs, over her shoes, and then off.

She twisted to look behind her, watching with dread fascination as her shorts twisted themselves in an all too familiar way, before flying up, against the wind, hovering over her still cherry red bottom. She winced as they cracked down on her, leaving fresh marks on her. It wasn't as intense as it had been earlier that day, but enough to ensure that the rest of the car ride would be extra uncomfortable.

As she opened her mouth to give a cry of pain, the pacifier reappeared in front of her, dripping with soap, and reinserted itself, and then, as quickly as it had began, the whole ordeal was over. The air stopped, her shorts falling over top of her, and she could hear a faint knocking as her mouth declared, "Do you need any help, sweetie?"

Summer tried to answer, but any movement of her mouth squeezed the bulb of her pacifier, giving it leave to fill her with soap. She wrinkled her nose at the taste, trying to spit it out, yet completely unable to do so. So, instead, she quickly got up, pulling up her Pull-Ups and getting back into her shorts before her mother could check on her. She could feel herself trying to keep herself from swallowing the soap, but that only caused her to send a wave of sudsy saliva back into her mouth, where it oozed out from around her pacifier, making it look like she was drooling. She rubbed her mouth dry before leaving the bathroom, but her mother still noticed.

"Looks like you need this already, too!" she announced happily, taking the bag back from Summer and removing the bib, tying it around her daughter's neck. Summer squirmed unhappily, glancing over to see the cashier staring at her, obviously wearing two of the things they had bought. The woman had to suspect that she was wearing the third, too, which was enough to make Summer's cheeks burn as they made their way back to the car.

So much for her hope that it was only their bathrooms that this happened in... But it still didn't answer why it had taken so long for her punishment to start. Was whoever was doing this just waiting for Val to leave so she wouldn't see? But, as Summer thought about it, squirming painfully in the backseat, every bump in the road reminding her of her freshly re-spanked state, she recalled what the old woman had said to her. She had said that Summer couldn't make it to the bathroom without Valerie's help... And with Valerie in the bathroom with her, everything had been fine...

Summer let out a muffled groan as she put the pieces together, resulting in another rush of soap into her mouth, which only served to get her bib all the wetter. The only way she was going to be safe in the bathroom, any bathroom, was if she asked her little sister to accompany her there, as if she were a toddler, still being potty trained, or too scared of the monster in the toilet to be with it alone. Suddenly, the thought of wearing diapers wasn't so bad.

• Like 2
Guest diaperboykcmo

Awesome. Maybe the baby sitter could be a enemy of her's at school. She could embarass the big baby, and throw away the pullups. Baby's belong in diapers, she'll need her ba ba. Can't wait for more

Guest clinediap

Chapter Seven

Of course, it would be preferable not to have to do either. Everything was already messed up, and if this continued, it would only get worse. Summer resolved to go straight to her neighbor's house as soon as they got home so she could apologize, or beg, or whatever was necessary, to get this whole thing reversed before she wound up standing in front of her little sister, begging her to take her to the potty, the fate of her underwear - and her poor, sore bottom - at her mercy. She'd likely still be stuck in Pull-Ups for the rest of the week, but she could live with that.

Unfortunately, they weren't going back home just yet. The idea of going anywhere else dressed like this was mortifying, but she was left with no choice. Any attempt at asking for help only resulted in a rush of soap into her mouth, leaving her drooling like an infant into her bib. She tried to find a way to work around it, but the bulb was simply too large to allow for even the smallest syllable to escape.

She was, at the very least, grateful that her mother decided against shopping at the mall, where most of the cool clothes stores were, and where she was almost guaranteed to see someone from high school. And, seeing as she'd been head cheerleader her last two years there, she was sure she'd be recognized by any of them, even with a pacifier in her mouth. Instead, they drove on a little further, to her mind's joy and her bottom's lament, to the Kohl's a few miles down a rather bumpy road past the mall. Summer had nothing against Kohl's, though if her mother had been taking her clothes shopping, and had passed by the other options to go there, she might have been pissed. Still, Valerie didn't seem to mind, since she probably didn't have any idea what was cool anyway.

Summer would have liked to have stayed in the car, but she knew that wouldn't fly, so she got out, nervously scanning the parking lot for familiar faces, just in case. "Now, I want you to hold your little sister's hand," her mother was saying as she looked around, "so she doesn't get lost."

Had her mouth been free, Summer would have reminded her mom that Valerie wasn't four, that she was capable of keeping up on her own, before turning her attention back to her. By the time she did that, however, Valerie had already taken her hand, holding it tightly, making her realize that she was not who those instructions had been aimed at. She blushed, reluctantly following them into the store.

She was still trying to get used to the feeling of her Pull-Ups, that strange bulk between her legs making her move a little slower than normal, so that she lagged behind enough to need a tug from Valerie every now and then to keep up as they made their way to the girls' underwear section. It was somewhat startling for Summer when they arrived, and she found herself in an aisle filled with panties, thick cotton, decorated with Dora, Barbie, anything a freshly potty trained little girl might like, only to realize that they were all, somehow, more mature than what she had on beneath her shorts.

Of course, that wasn't what they were here to look at, she knew, and she was more than glad to tear her eyes away from the packages that seemed almost to be mocking her, turning instead to the training bras her sister was standing in awe of. "You're becoming a young woman," her mother was lecturing, and if it hadn't been for the pacifier, Summer would have had to stop herself from snickering. "Especially now that you're a big sister... So if you want to start wearing a bra, you can."

Valerie dropped Summer's hand as she gave her mother a big hug, grinning. Summer didn't remember being nearly as excited about this, but then, she'd waited until she actually needed one, so she was a little older, and loads more mature. Valerie began poring over the packages, searching for the perfect one, and, as Summer preferred to look at those than at the panties, she did the same. She was surprised at how many kinds there were, and how juvenile some of the designs were, clearly designed for very young children, even younger than Valerie. With how skanky some kids' clothing was nowadays, Summer knew it shouldn't be shocking, but she was still a bit taken aback. There had certainly been ones with designs when she'd done this, but now she saw some that featured Dora, which certainly didn't seem like something a kid old enough to need a training bra would still watch.

Finally, Valerie chose hers, some plain pink and white ones with tiny cute little bows, then, as they were starting to leave, stopped and turned, pulling a package down from the shelf. Summer hadn't noticed them, could have almost sworn they weren't there before, yet there was no denying that they were sitting there in her step-sister's hand. They were pink, too, but not plain - instead, they were emblazoned with a picture of Sleeping Beauty that looked strangely familiar. Before Summer could place it, Valerie had gleefully pulled down her shorts, right in the middle of the store, showing off her Pull-Up, making her blush and reach down to tug her pants back up, though not before she saw that the design on her underwear did, indeed, match the training bra, to her chagrin.

"Look, they match!" Valerie declared. "Can we get them for her?" Summer found herself with another large mouthful of soap as she wasn't quite able to stop herself from trying to scream no, to try to berate her mother for not immediately dismissing the idea, to protest the unfairness of them discussing this as if she really were a toddler. Still, Summer was sure it wouldn't matter, as surely her mom would realize they would be far too small to fit her.

"Sure, why not?" she said instead, smiling. "How adorable! Oh, we should go to the toddler section!"

Summer began to feel rather grateful for her bib, as she was sure that, otherwise, her shirt would be soaking by now as she silently tried to protest this. Luckily, they made it only as far as the dance section, where a lavender tutu with a huge satin bow was found and tucked into their basket, before their mother's phone chirped.

"Sorry," she told them, looking at the screen and sighing. "It's work. Make sure she doesn't run off, Val." She handed the basket to Valerie, then flipped open her phone, wandering off to a quieter part of the store to talk.

"Should we get you a leotard, too?" Valerie mused, mostly to herself.

"If she's going to take classes, she'll need one," a voice came from behind them, frighteningly familiar. Summer tugged at Valerie's hand, wanting them to ignore the girl watching them, surely smirking, but Val didn't seem to notice.

"Well, I don't know if she will or not," she said, turning around, making Summer do so as well. Summer hesitated, but knew she couldn't put it off forever, though the look of glee that fell over Heather's face as she saw the bib and pacifier made her wish she could have.

"Well, I actually assistant teach a ballet class for girls her... age... so I could see about getting her a free lesson, just to see if she'd like it." Heather grinned at Summer, the sight making Summer's stomach churn. She knew full well about that - Heather had told her all about it every time she'd tried out for cheerleading. Summer didn't have anything against the girl, and she was sure her dance background could have even helped her, but there had just been something about her that had made Summer pass her over every time. She'd always said she understood, but every time, Summer could just tell that was less and less true.

"Oh, that could be fun!" Valerie gushed, squeezing Summer's hand and turning to look at her, unperturbed that she looked far less enthusiastic about the prospect. "We should probably ask mom, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind..."

"Wouldn't mind what?" Their mom breezed back in, looking a bit annoyed, though she brightened at the suggestion, as Summer squirmed helplessly, realizing how bad things were getting, and how little she could do to stop it. "But you'll have to give me your number, dear, because we really have to run. There's an emergency at work, and..."

"I'm sure Summer has it," Heather interrupted.

"Oh, are you friends?" Summer's stomach fell even further as her mother's eyes lit up. "Are you on spring break this week, too? How would you like to make a little money?"

• Like 3

Clinediap,

Thank you for continuing this Story. I get the feeling that Summer is going to be babysat by Heather & that Summer doesn't like that idea at all. I look forward to the continuation, Please Continue,

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

As usual you have given us another amazing chapter. I can't wait to see what happens to poor Summer next, and at the same time I wish you would stop tormenting her so, even if it is so cute! :lol: