LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College life (Private for me, sonofninasayers and Kaidus)

cute baby katie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Tyler

Personality: Gentleman by nature, but will retaliate if those nearest/dearest to him are harmed, threatened and so on

Height: 5' 10"

Build: Slight build, though not in perfect shape

Edited by Kaidus

Today was the first day of College and Katie was on her way to Max's house, Max was her best friend and she wanted to catch the bus to College with him. She was wearing a nice blue dress white tights and Mary Jane shoes, her hair was in a pony tail. She knocks on the door and when Max answers she asks "Are you ready for our first day? And are excited Max?".

"I have Psychology first" Tyler answers smiling at Katie; "The first step in my opinion to becoming a good psychologist is to put one's self into the place of their patient so I'm this week's teacher's aid for the class I'm in; how about you two?"

"Awesome" Tyler replies with just as much awe; "The reason for my taking psychology is because I've been needing to get the answers as to why bullies had been harassing me even until this very day; I need to get inside their heads."

"Aww thanks Tyler I have got a very good teacher and I don't really care what everyone else say's about her, I think that she's lucky to have me in her class " Max replied back to Tyler with pride " Also she does favour me more than the rest for non of them can't dance to save their lives

"Max you are one of the best Dancers our age that's for sure. Tyler I am sorry but I hope we being your friends will help and one day you can get your closer you need. Oops our stop is next" Katie says pressing the bell and getting up to get off next stop