LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

strangest thing you've done

The strangest thing I've ever done is to tie string around a Fisher Price dog, insert it rectally, masturbate, pull it out during...the time..and then diaper up. I was maybe 13. Sorry if to grapphic, delete if nasty. But it was a one time masterbatory experience. I wonder now how I didn't get an infection. Anyway, if I did that for diapers, others have done...odd...things too. Any anecdotes?

The strangest thing I've ever done is to tie string around a Fisher Price dog, insert it rectally, masturbate, pull it out during...the time..and then diaper up. I was maybe 13. Sorry if to grapphic, delete if nasty. But it was a one time masterbatory experience. I wonder now how I didn't get an infection. Anyway, if I did that for diapers, others have done...odd...things too. Any anecdotes?

you may not believe it but most hospitals have 2 ass boxes 1 is normally in the Accident and Emergency department / Emergency room and the other in the general operating department

I've done several strange things in and around diaper play, once as a teen my mom had a crib set up for my cousin, when home alone I got in it, pretending to be a baby (I guess"), and broke the main rail on the front of the crib......when discovered my dad wondered how in the world did this happen.......I Know Nothing!! was my reply.......

• 2 months later...

It was the summer of 1997, that my most memorable experience with this topic came to be. I was getting ready to change the attends, and discover that he had took a whole bunch of bananas and stuck them in his asshole and mushroom around his crack just like it was real shit. By the way, I loved your Fisher-Price dog story.

I don't know how someone could travel all those hours with bananas in the asshole and mushing like real shit around or Dick balls and cracked. I had quite a mess to clean up, yuck but that's part of parenting.

I've taken a number of patients in the back of my ambulance with things up their ass, but never a toy dog. Very interesting. I can't say I've ever done anything like that, and I'm pretty weird ^^

I had a coworker (we were a medical software company) who was an actual doctor who thankfully didn't practice anymore (he couldn't code worth crap either).

• 4 weeks later...

Strangest thing I used to do was years ago was I had this full enclosure latex cat suit with feet, gloves, hood and cock sheath. It was heaven! I used to stay away with work a lot on my own so had plenty of wanking opportunity. Anyway, I used to put this suit on and have a few beers and just piss in it for a whole evening. Feet swollen and sloshing around a hotel room, WTF would that look like if someone had come in.

I'm chuckling away writing this......god I've done some strange things,

Nothing ilegal but pretty strange.

Piss suit, ha ha!

I once boiled pee on the stove in an attempt to find out what would be left when the water was gone. The experiment was aborted due to the boiling pan emitting an awful stench. Had my doors and windows open all night after that one. The pan was a total loss.

That would have been the ammonia. I have to deal with that horrible smell when ever I strip my cloth diapers by boiling them. If I don't then the ammonia eventually builds up over time and will actually cause a chemical burn on me down there.