LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Black Girls In Diapers

i dont want to sound raciest or what ever but how come you never see any black girls in diapers you see every other race from Asians to Mexicans but no black people im speaking out for them im sure there are black girls that wear diapers as a fetish ive seen one picture in the gallery and thats it

Good question. The only real problem I have with our darker skinned brothers and sisters is their percieved moral superiority to us Casper the Ghosts ^_^ In other words,we won't see as many black minorities in diapers because of their religious upbringing. After all,it's hard to feel good about your fetish when you're supposed to feel guilty. I'll give you a great example-November 4th,2008. Black America came out in droves to elect one of their own but ignored their gay brothers and sisters here in California. One group gaines a milestone at the expense of another. You got to love this hypocritical country of ours......

I have seen a few pics recently on other sites. I can only speculate but I think Blacks are more conservative in general sexually. Even if they did enjoy diapers as much % wise as others I they would "keep it on the down low".

Living in Florida I am very comfortable in making the statment that the majority of black youths are not conservative about their sexuality at all while the older generation is. The only explanations I can think of would be religious obligations (i.e. the black church) or just the cultural difference stemming from other cultures have been civilized longer.

That is a good question though as to why there aren't more, however, there are some out there.

Well, I run a web site where I take photos and videos of girls in diapers. There are a couple of things I've noticed over the past few years...

Black girls usually straight up say no to diapers. There is a fair number of black LG girls out there. They want to be treated like little girls, but at the mention of diapers they almost always say "Hell no!". I have no clue why that is, but it is. Other races usually consider it a short leap from LG to diaper fetish.

That being said, I've also noticed the gender disparity in this fetish. It's pretty obvious there are far more male AB/DLs than female, but there seems to be tons of women out there that are one step out of diapers and enjoy the little girl role. They want to be treated like toddler princesses for the most part. Diapers are just not really their thing. In fact, the vast majority of women I've ever met that expressed true interest in diapers have enjoyed them as a humiliation factor and not in the adult baby sense.

I have seen a few pics recently on other sites. I can only speculate but I think Blacks are more conservative in general sexually. Even if they did enjoy diapers as much % wise as others I they would "keep it on the down low".

There's a thing or group amongst African American males called "The Down Low" It was mentioned on Law and Order SVU and then my sister mentioned it because one of her friends when she was living in Atlanta is a social worker and she's heard about this from black men. The downlow is these groups of married black men that get together for like a poker night. They play poker from what I've heard but they also have sexual relations with each other. When it's over with they go back to their normal married lives and they do this on these poker nights from what I've heard. I guess it's called the Downlow because being gay is so stigmatized in African American culture and you're raised to grow up to be strong as a man and to get married and be a father and these men don't speak of it they keep it very discreet. So I do agree that in general African Americans keep things quieter in terms of sex atleast what they actually do behind the bedroom door. I also agree with the OP that the disparity between AB/DL males and females is probably the biggest factor. There are few enough white females as it is in the fetish which means fewer African American females because they are in the minority population wise already.

I'm kinda racist. I prefer black girls in diapers.

:lol:

While I wouldn't say I prefer black girls in diapers, I have to say I really like the contrast of a white diaper on dark skin. It's too bad such photos seem so rare.

I work with a very attractive jamaican woman and we talk about all sorts of stuff. I get the impression that those who come from island descent are pretty cut off to fetishism. Her family is not accepting of homosexuality and she explained to me that in Jamaica they don't really like that stuff. Translation, it may be a cultural aversion to fetishes and other explorative things. I obviously have no study to site, but just from what I know about her and a few other lady friends i have talked with they aren't all that kinky. which is a crying shame because I find black girls to be very attractive.(nice butt) Not that white people are open to anything, I know more white people than black people(being white myself, that should not be a shocker) and most of em are not very open to trying different things. Personally I'm a geek so I would love to meet a cute, kinky japanese girl, however, I'm open to whatever may happen.

Personally I'm a geek so I would love to meet a cute, kinky japanese girl, however, I'm open to whatever may happen.

And there are lots of Japanese girls who aren't kinky.

There is no middle ground in Asian culture.

:lol:

While I wouldn't say I prefer black girls in diapers, I have to say I really like the contrast of a white diaper on dark skin. It's too bad such photos seem so rare.

i agree now im starting to see more anime girls in diapers i remember when that use to be rare but the thing is ive even heard about the "Down Low " thing..... considering i work with more African Americans than i do with your normal white people but that's just were i live in the states ...............

I'm an eighth native. Do I count a little bit?

If yer a registered tribal member, it does.

Ive seen and talked to many african american abdl's. Ive never talked to a native american one, so thats true non participating race.

I asked because I'm Native American. It just seems that in in almost all discussions dealing with minorities, we're left out...

• 2 weeks later...

White guys are just more pervy, at least that's what my wife (who is herself a black woman) tells me. We obviously can't generalise, but most black guys just seem to like straight hard sex. Most of the black guys I've known haven't even been that interested in tame stuff like handcuffing a girl to the bed or uniforms. They don't seem to like giving a girl oral sex much either, although they like the girl doing it to them. ;)

I say it's because we white guys originate from a cold climate, so we spent years wrapped head to foot in animal skins. We also had sex under a pile of animal skins, so we came to associate leather and fur with sex LOL.

Beth

White guys are just more pervy, at least that's what my wife (who is herself a black woman) tells me. We obviously can't generalise, but most black guys just seem to like straight hard sex. Most of the black guys I've known haven't even been that interested in tame stuff like handcuffing a girl to the bed or uniforms. They don't seem to like giving a girl oral sex much either, although they like the girl doing it to them. ;)

I say it's because we white guys originate from a cold climate, so we spent years wrapped head to foot in animal skins. We also had sex under a pile of animal skins, so we came to associate leather and fur with sex LOL.

Beth

long time no see there Bethany.... But i agree hell the one black girl i dated was so picky about sex she really want into any fetishes at all ..................