LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A College Kid's (Mattress) Against The Wall (Private For Maximusdignitas and Ben24)

Ben was 16 and living at home with his parents he really wanted to move out and get his own place. It was the first day summer vacation and he planned on really enjoying himself.

He was sitting watching tv when his father who was a businessman who made his money renting out houses came home very angry. He told his son all about the bedwetting college kid and how he had found the mattress up against the wall. Ben managed to calm his father down a bit as he had an idea.

Ben left the house to go see the college kid and tell him the new conditions to his stay.

He knocks on the door. "I've been sent by the landlord please answer the door." He says as he waits

Ben looks at the man standing before him and then walks forward into the house to make it clear he means business.

"As your aware my father inspected your house earlier today and wasn't happy with what he found. He wasn't aware of your bedwetting problem and wants it dealt with immediately. Are you potty trained?" Ben asks.

He then walks over to the table and sits down.

"Me and my father have decided you need someone around to make sure your living by the rules so I'll be moving in and you will be doing as your told do I make myself clear?" He says

Ben looks up at the man standing there and trying not to laugh at his excuses for having a wet bed.

"My father has decided you can stay here and only pay half your rent but I'm moving into make sure you are following the rules." I pause.

"I will be punishing you if I feel the need to." I add in a very confident tone.

He looks him up and down he wanted to teach this college guy about respect but decided that could wait. He would soon learn who was really in charge.

"Well to start you will wear protection till you can prove to me you can stay dry. If you refuse you will be spanked and put in diapers anyway." He says confidently.

"Plus I will add more rules as we go along but as long as you don't have accidents you have nothing to worry about. " he says

Deciding you need to learn a lesson already and wanting to show off my strength I stand up and expertly grabs you by the ear and in one sharp movement pulls you down over my lap. I pin your arm behind your back and then slides your trousers down your legs and gives your bottom 10 hard smacks.

"I don't want you arguing with me I set the rules and you follow them. You will be wearing diapers at night till you have proved to me your big boy." I say then I start spanking your bottom giving you another 20 smacks.

As you grab my ear I am startled at the discomfort and say "Quit" as you quickly drag me over your knees and unbutton my pants and start spanking me childishly over your knee and I'm so embarrassed at how this is all came about and can't believe I'm being spanked again and by a 16 year-old.

Ben gives wills bottom ten more hard smacks wanting to make it clear who was in charge now. He then gently rubs his bottom before helping him to his feet and leading him over to the corner of the room by the ear.

"Now your going to be a good boy and stand here till your ready to apologise to me." He says sternly giving his bottom one more hard smack.

Ben then sits down watching tv , he loved the sense of power he had and couldn't wait to diaper the man in a bit and embarass him.