LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

thinking of ideas for my wifes and I new photo shoot

AwakenEvil

So I have some ideas for the next set of pictures. If you guys and gals want to chime in and give some advise or what you would like to see please let me know.

I always do our pictures in sets so I have a theme and I take several pictures for that theme and set.

My first theme is something my wife hasn't done before. I have a newly renovated room in our house that has new paint and carpet. I plan to use this room as there wont be anything thing in the back ground to clutter up the shot. I plan to use a giant teddy bear and a white button down tshirt showing her diapers off. I think this would appeal to the AB and LG crowd.

My next shoot would be outside. I haven't any clue for an outfit but scene is a dusty trail with a pedestrian wooden bridge. I was thinking a mix of bondage and diapers with the sun setting or shooting more black and white.

The last one is more for me and I may need a hand from a local friend. We found an abandoned industrial area. I wanted to get her in a short skirt doing the drag racing arm drop girl theme with some DL flare with myself in my black beast doing a burn out.

Hopefully you get to see my imagination and creative eye come together soon.

I like rusty pins panty at the pump but you would not need an old style pump.

Most any pump out in the open would do - the breeze would have to wait for

a windy day.

As for a panty visible under a short skirt - my fantasy would have an oversized

diaper(s) under an equally oversize frilly ruffled diaper cover plainly showing

the bulk between the legs no matter what angle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As far as ideas for themes go, I always like to see what I like to call "the aftermath" for lack of a better term. Basically lots of wet diapers, perhaps being handled by the person who wet them. (In this case, your wife.) Bonus points if she starts out playing with the wet ones while wearing a dry one and ends the set with her diaper soaked and sagging. Also, I'll join the more than "just diapers" or "crotch" shots crowd. I understand it for people who don't want to reveal their surroundings and/or faces, but if you're going to be shooting with actual surroundings, don't be afraid to show more than just the diaper. While I'd be happy if your wife was wearing just a diaper, and there should be some close-ups of it in the sets, I'd like to see things like your surroundings too.

My next shoot would be outside. I haven't any clue for an outfit but scene is a dusty trail with a pedestrian wooden bridge. I was thinking a mix of bondage and diapers with the sun setting or shooting more black and white.

The last one is more for me and I may need a hand from a local friend. We found an abandoned industrial area. I wanted to get her in a short skirt doing the drag racing arm drop girl theme with some DL flare with myself in my black beast doing a burn out.

Hopefully you get to see my imagination and creative eye come together soon.

I like all three of your ideas, but your last two seem really unique. I'd suggest shooting the "dusty trail" set with the sun setting. As far as the outfit goes, the scene you're describing really makes me think "western frontier," so maybe your wife should wear something like a cowboy hat and boots.