LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No matter what you do...

It's true sometime your bed will get wet but if it is well protected it isn't a big deal. Sometimes I leak at night but sheets wash and my kylie soaks most of the wetness away and I stay comfortable and sleep through till morning.

I can say with certainty that I have been diapered for almost two decades, yet I have not wet my mattress even once.

Of course I just bought a new mattress two days ago. My old one was really worn out and had a bunch of pee stains on it (and probably all the way through it too).

As you age generally people produce more pee during the evening and night. I usually pass about 2 litres orb just under whilst sleeping . You have to protect you matress and partners as best as possible.

I'm done with the pissy matress and bedding now. Either cath of diaper everybb

DailyDi,

You're right. If you wet at night, occasionally you'll get some diaper leakage. It happens to me maybe two or three times a year. That's why I have a waterproof mattress pad.

That's What waterproof sheets are for. Always have one on my mattress with a towel and then a sheet because i sweat a lot at night ( over active metabolism ) plus any leaks don't matter as i have to wash sheets nearly everyday for the sweating problem.

Maly.