LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Worn A Diaper While Getting A Massage?

One thing I love to do is wear a diaper while getting a massage. I remember the first time I wore a diaper to get a massage. It was at an Asian place. I remember giving my $ to the lady and she told me strip naked and lie face down on the table while she left the room and got ready. I was nervous to say the least, cause I wasn't strippin' naked, I was keepin' my diaper on. ;)

Well, I was lying face down on the table when she entered the room. I couldn't see her facial expression so I don't know what she tought when she saw me lying their wearing a diaper. She began to massage me and after about 15mins, she began to massage my diaper area. Well, I began to get excited and decided to take my diaper off. I got up from the table and unfastened my diaper and began to wrap it up and she said in broken english "you're a baby!". She began to laugh alittle and she kepy calling me "baby!" One of the other girls that was their heard this and came into the room to see what was going on and began to speak to her in Chinese. The lady who was massaging me spoke real fast to the other girl in Chinese. Every other word that came out of her mouth, which was "baby!" in english as she pointed at me and at the diaper to the other girl. The other girl just starred at me (I was nude) and I said "yeah, I'm a baby" and the girl massaging me said "You see, baby, baby, baby!".

The lady said something to the other girl massaging me in Chinese and left the room. I got back on the table and the girl started to massage me again and say in broken english "You wear diaper, so you are a baby!".

After my massage I pulled out a clean diaper of my bookbag and asked her if she could change me, she laughed and motioned me to lye on the table. The girl got the powder, and baby lotion (which they already had their) and began to diaper me, while she giggled and called me her "baby!".

After she was done, I got up from the table and she adjusted my diaper and gave me acouple of pats on my diapered tush and said "comfortable, baby?" I said "yes" and I got dressed and went on my way.

I went there a few more times, but the place closed down. I've gone to other places since then, and the girls always willingly change me, and refer to me as their "baby!". :)

Oh, one girl told me she has another guy come in with a diaper, which I found interesting. So, have any of you done this before?

• Thanks 1

Don't Judge to quickly tongue.gif A few years ago I had the same thing going on for about a year. The Massage parlor was on the Up and Up too. I have went to one here in town were the Lady that owns it is blind (Now she can give a Massage!) I't was quite funny to be felt up in a diaper as she tried to figure out what I was wearing!

I've even called them up when I'm out of town and they visit your motel room. Most will say nothing, but some will. I'm pretty sure they have seen it all. Most places make you put on a towel, I just have the diaper on underneath. It's kind of fun when they get down to your lower back and push your diaper aside.

Hey your never going to see them again....or are you? huh.gif

This str8 up happened, I'm not lying. I go an get a massage like once a month, and I always wear a diaper. Sometimes the girls giggle and refer to me as their "baby", than there's been other times wear they just don't seem to care. But, usually I get a reaction cause, well, go figure. ;) At the end of the massage I always get them to diaper me before I leave.

As far as them being a brotel, I have never been to one that has offered sex, but you do get a "happy ending" at the end of your massage. :) Um, some are in legitimate store fronts, others are alittle more concealed, the place might seem like a closed business, but you ring the bell and a pretty girl answers the door. But, I know it's not a 100% legal since they do offer a form of sexual activity to the clients and you do see them on the news sometimes getting busted and shut down.

Kinda funny, my brothers friend just went to a bachelors party of a guy who is NYPD, and him and his cop buddies went to one of these places before they hit the strip club. Imagine if it was busted while they were there getting "happy endings"? It definately would've made the papers. Eh, cops don't care, they got bigger fish to fry, and they go to these places as well when off duty.

So, if you want, give it a shot. Screw it, 1 hour massage, happy ending, and get my diaper changed by a pretty girl is worth my $60 bucks once a month. ;)

......But, I know it's not a 100% legal since they do offer a form of sexual activity to the clients and you do see them on the news sometimes getting busted and shut down.....

Kinda funny, my brothers friend just went to a bachelors party of a guy who is NYPD, and him and his cop buddies went to one of these places before they hit the strip club. Imagine if it was busted while they were there getting "happy endings"? It definately would've made the papers. Eh, cops don't care, they got bigger fish to fry, and they go to these places as well when off duty....

Gotta love hypocrisy!

D <_< lly

Well, to keep on topic...

I have worn a diaper TO a massage but took it off before the massage. Most legit massage centers have you lie under a sheet, with your underwear on and then they pull back the sheet to massage various parts of your body.

My sister is a massage therapist and she told me that a female client came in one day that left a diaper on during the massage. Usually the massage therapist, when massaging your back, will tuck the sheet into your underwear. My sister said she just tucked the sheet into the womans diaper.

• 6 years later...

I've done the getting a massage while wearing a diaper. I wore a Super Dry Kids diaper. The Pampers replica. It was awesome.

I went to many sort of shady massage parlors, and most didn't even care. No diaper change for me.

Then I found one that really got into it. They were asian, and said "no poop" in limited English. I was more than happy to oblige, but I did wet my diaper on purpose.

Before all this, I remember the madam of the parlor taking my money, I was instructed to go to a room, and remove my clothes. I did except for my diaper, and had my diaper bag.

They girl that nassaged me giggled a little, and said "big baby".

I got an excellent massage with a happy ending in my diaper, and was changed. It was a simple as that. I tipped 40 dollars, and she told me to come back soon again.

It took me a while to find the right place, but I found it.

They were closed down a couple of months later. How sad.

Yes. I have gotten massages at businesses like Massage Envy while wearing diapers and sometimes while wearing a catheter. Out of respect for the masseuse I informed him/her before the session that I am wearing protection for urinary incontinence or that I have a catheter and bag. They always were very professional and respectful about it, and accommodating.

I go to a massage therapist every three weeks and always leave my diaper on. Like Bobbyc said she just tucks the sheet into the top of my diaper and it's all fine. There hasn't ever been an issue.

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't be worried about that. I get massages all the time, and I wear diapers 24/7. Every place I've been to has always been 100% professional, it's never an issue and I don't think they even care.

should I tell them about it or just wrap a yowl around me?

Sent from my my diaper

You don't have to say anything at all if you want, and really no need for a wrap either. When they get to that area the therapist will just tuck the sheet in under the top of your diaper and keep working your muscles. Before the massage the masseuse will ask you to strip down to your comfort level then step out for a minute. If anything, you can just tell them you are wearing a diaper at that point and want to keep it on.

My wife works at an upscale salon, not a cheap Asian place, any way there massage therapist had a guy that fell asleep and shit all over his self. I guess there is a point you get so relaxed your body lets go of things. And there are pressure points that do it to.

This lady has been doing massages for 20 years and she said she has seen it all. She told me girls are more likely to pee than men she has seen a few diapers mostly in older people or young kids.

I tried to get her to do a video question answer thing but she turned it down.

You won't be involving the therapist in your diapers. They will nearly ignore you are even wearing one. Also, they tuck a sheet in under the waistband so they will never even look at it.

Does going to the chiropractor count?

Although I had my pants on, I'm sure they noticed the thin daytime diaper I was wearing when they lifted my shirt up.

I wasn't really ashamed since it wasn't obvious when I was dressed regularly.