LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Rather?

good kid

New Game! WOULD YOU RATHER!!! Very, Very Simple game. Player 1 ask Would you Rather (Blank) or (Blank). Player 2 picks answer and repeats for next player.

Amazingly my dad. My mom would always take everything away, my dad would just punish me so I could find a better hiding spot for it all.

Would you rather become incontinent and need to always wear diapers, or never be allowed/able to wear them again.

hmm....there's gotta be a loophole there somewhere. I'm gonna say free diapers forever. Infinite free diapers! You can flood as many diapers as you want! That also means infinite diapers to sell! Flood the market! xD. Of course if that loophole is frowned upon I'll take the 300 000 payment xD.

Guest toddlermick

Disposable. Ive never worn cloth. Seems like theyd feel too much like regular underwear.

Who would u rather do? Mila kunis or megan fox?

Depends on what is defined as baby toys or big kid toys. My favourite toys wer the toys when I was four, but I would classify that as just kid toys not big kid toys, and so, if big gid toys are the toys from 5 to 10 years, and baby toys are in your first 3 years, then I would say baby toys. There's just a magic to them that makes it more fun, you can create more worlds with those toys... so yeah.

Tough call, ironically I would choose B. Because I feel it would easier to bounce back from a bad first date than go through a full year of bullying. Also, odds are that the people that bullied you will be there next year and it might start all over again.

Would you rather

A: Get accepted and enrolled to a private school that allows everyone to wear and use diapers freely, changing assistance is optional, and diapers low quantity diapers are provided. However, if you are have higher quality ones you can bring them yourself. While attending, your parents and your non ABDL friends won't have a clue as to what is really going on at the school.

OR

B: Get accepted and enrolled in a ordinary school, but if you choose to wear diapers you have to let your parents and teachers know if they don't already.

(NOTE: You will receive the same quality education from either school)

A. It's natural human tenancy & psychology to stay with what you know (even if what you know is bad), rather than to risk something else that could potentially be worse (even if it's more likely to be better).

Guest toddlermick

The teddy bear. I can always take the batteries out.

Would you rather run around your neighborhood totally naked or run around your neighborhood wearing only a diaper?

• 2 weeks later...