LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Comedians

For the new ones..I can't remember much of their names as I catch them on Comedy channel. I do however like ventriloquist Jeff Dunham, and most of the gang on celebrity roasts. As well as the Blue collar crew. As for older stuff. Red Fox back when he was really crude, Gene Tracy (Truck Stop Tapes), Richard Prior, and George Carlin was funny as hell if you had the mentality to get most of what he was saying. Then there is Cheech & Chong. Those guys stand up and Movies made my childhood and kept me off Pot! :huh: Monty Python, and Benny hill deserve mention as well. This is Classic:

Bill Cosby amd Allan Sherman

For the new ones..I can't remember much of their names as I catch them on Comedy channel. I do however like ventriloquist Jeff Dunham, and most of the gang on celebrity roasts. As well as the Blue collar crew. As for older stuff. Red Fox back when he was really crude, Gene Tracy (Truck Stop Tapes), Richard Prior, and George Carlin was funny as hell if you had the mentality to get most of what he was saying. Then there is Cheech & Chong. Those guys stand up and Movies made my childhood and kept me off Pot! :huh: Monty Python, and Benny hill deserve mention as well. This is Classic:

OMG!! I forgot the Dead Parrot!

There was this one comedian in the 60's. I can't remember his name but he was edgy even for our time. He had black hair and I think he was Italian. Wish I could discribe him better.

I enjoy intellectual humor, But at the same time not all "Smart" humor is actually funny. And the majority of people miss it. Such as a company naming their beverage SnApple, and putting a tin lid on it.

Not all comedy is for all people. But to say that it's not funny is idiotic. You can say it isn't funny to you, but the numbers prove that it's funny. Enough people enjoy it to qualify it as funny.

If you see someone like a Louis CK, or a Jim Norton, and all you get out of it is that it's all profanity-laced crude sexual humor, there's no way you have a brain. Because there's so much more going on in that stuff. Just because it isn't "intelligent" doesn't mean it doesn't have value.

That reminds me of one Joke Jim said about radical Muslims. "I think muslims are misunderstood. If I couldn't have bacon or beer, I'd fly a fucking plane into a building too!" To bad his show Legit got cancelled.

Whats wrong with walking around, I would find myself bored just standing or sitting there the whole hour. Carr is funny. My favorite joke is

"If we’re all God’s children, what’s makes Jesus so special?" It is just so offensive and I love that.

That reminds me of one Joke Jim said about radical Muslims. "I think muslims are misunderstood. If I couldn't have bacon or beer, I'd fly a fucking plane into a building too!" To bad his show Legit got cancelled.

Whats wrong with walking around, I would find myself bored just standing or sitting there the whole hour. Carr is funny. My favorite joke is

"If we’re all God’s children, what’s makes Jesus so special?" It is just so offensive and I love that.

legit was with Jim Jeffries. Very funny comic, but I think some of his stuff is getting a little stale. That's just my opinion though.

Jimmy car did distraction in the US, in the British series as well, but I'm not sure if he's done anything else in North America.

Red Foxx, Ron White, Lisa Lampenelli, Andrew Dice Clay, Eddie Murphy, Rodney Carrington, Sam Kinnison, Rodney Dangerfield...... Are a few of my favorite comedians.